"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Russia says Geneva talks on Syria postponed, UN cannot confirm

      Source: Xinhua   2017-01-27 21:38:58

      MOSCOW, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- A UN-backed intra-Syrian meeting in Geneva has been postponed to the end of February, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Friday, but the UN said it cannot confirm the date change.

      "This date has been moved again from February 8 to the end of next month," Lavrov said at a meeting with Syrian opposition delegates days after a round of intra-Syrian talks in Astana, Kazakhstan, on a political settlement in the war-torn country.

      "We believe that the passivity of our UN colleagues, who have not held any rounds of the talks since April 2016, is unacceptable," Lavrov added, according to an official transcript of Friday's meeting posted on the website of the Russian Foreign Ministry.

      Rounds of Syrian peace talks have taken place in Geneva under the auspices of the UN but little progress has been made mainly due to continuous fighting in the Middle Eastern country.

      Yet UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura, who said last month that the Geneva dialogue will resume in February, cannot confirm or deny the postponement of the meeting.

      "There is no confirmation that the February talks are postponed," the special envoy's spokesperson, Yara Sharif, told reporters.

      "The special envoy is heading to New York next week and is going to discuss this issue with the UN secretary-general. We will have a clear image once he is back," he added.

      Editor: Tian Shaohui
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Russia says Geneva talks on Syria postponed, UN cannot confirm

      Source: Xinhua 2017-01-27 21:38:58

      MOSCOW, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- A UN-backed intra-Syrian meeting in Geneva has been postponed to the end of February, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Friday, but the UN said it cannot confirm the date change.

      "This date has been moved again from February 8 to the end of next month," Lavrov said at a meeting with Syrian opposition delegates days after a round of intra-Syrian talks in Astana, Kazakhstan, on a political settlement in the war-torn country.

      "We believe that the passivity of our UN colleagues, who have not held any rounds of the talks since April 2016, is unacceptable," Lavrov added, according to an official transcript of Friday's meeting posted on the website of the Russian Foreign Ministry.

      Rounds of Syrian peace talks have taken place in Geneva under the auspices of the UN but little progress has been made mainly due to continuous fighting in the Middle Eastern country.

      Yet UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura, who said last month that the Geneva dialogue will resume in February, cannot confirm or deny the postponement of the meeting.

      "There is no confirmation that the February talks are postponed," the special envoy's spokesperson, Yara Sharif, told reporters.

      "The special envoy is heading to New York next week and is going to discuss this issue with the UN secretary-general. We will have a clear image once he is back," he added.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001360166991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色| 亚洲国产成人久久综合一区77| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 国产成人综合久久精品推| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 超碰caoporon入口| 亚洲色图视频在线观看网站| 亚洲AV综合久久九九| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品网| 中文字幕无码av激情不卡| 精品视频一区二区观看| 国产一区二区内射最近人| 40分钟永久免费又黄又粗| 国产流白浆一区二区三区免费视频 | 无码精品一区二区三区免费视频| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 加勒比精品一区二区三区| av福利免费在线观看网站| 亚洲国产字幕| 一级做a爰片久久毛片下载| 美女视频黄频大全免费的| 国99久9在线 | 免费| 亚洲Va中文字幕无码毛片下载| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区三区| 图图国产亚洲综合网站| 在线欧美日韩| 欧美三级第一页| 亚洲伦理精品一区二区三区| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添一区二区| 亚洲www视频| 国产精品手机在线亚洲| 人妻熟女 视频二区 视频一区| 人妻少妇人人丰满视频网站| 精品九九视频| 亚洲AV永久无码天堂网一线| 风韵少妇性饥渴推油按摩视频| 香港| 久久久精品中文无码字幕| 一区二区三区四区四色av| 亚洲女同视频在线观看| 欧美1区二区三区公司|