亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Egypt's Sisi gets 12 mln signatures supportive of his re-election
                       Source: Xinhua | 2017-12-25 02:59:52 | Editor: huaxia

      Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi (L) meets with Egyptian army generals during a presentation of combat efficiency and equipment of the armed forces in Suez, Egypt, October 29, 2017. (Reuters Photo)

      CAIRO, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- A campaign backing Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said Sunday that it collected over 12 million signatures of Egyptians supporting him to run for a second term in the 2018 presidential elections.

      "The campaign collected 12,132,640 valid signatures on an application that supports the candidacy of President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi for a new presidential term," said the campaign, known as "So You Can Build It (Egypt)," in a press conference attended by some parliament members.

      The campaign managed to gather more than 12.1 million signatures in the most populous Arab country only in a few months, as it started in September 2017 and managed to establish 168 headquarters in 27 provinces nationwide.

      Mohamed al-Garhy, the campaign's chief coordinator and member of the Nation's Future Party, said that the main goal of the campaign is to "safeguard Egypt," stressing that Sisi managed to protect the country from the chaos and bloodshed witnessed in its fellow Arab states like Syria, Libya and Yemen.

      Sisi was elected president in mid-2014, a year after he led the ouster of his Islamist predecessor Mohammed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against Morsi's one-year rule and his now-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      The Egyptian president has yet to formally announce his candidacy in the 2018 elections, but he is widely expected to do so and to earn a landslide victory due to the absence of competitive challengers in the presidential bid.

      Egyptian rights and opposition lawyer Khaled Ali announced last month his intention to join the 2018 presidential race.

      There is a possibility for Ali's disqualification as he had received a suspended three-month jail term in September.

      The lawyer was accused of reportedly making an obscene hand gesture challenging the government after winning a court order.

      On the other hand, former Prime Minister Ahmed Shafiq, who fled Egypt after narrowly losing to Morsi in the 2012 elections, announced from the United Arab Emirates his intention to run for president. Shafiq came back to Egypt in early December and said he will reconsider his decision.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Egypt's Sisi gets 12 mln signatures supportive of his re-election

      Source: Xinhua 2017-12-25 02:59:52

      Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi (L) meets with Egyptian army generals during a presentation of combat efficiency and equipment of the armed forces in Suez, Egypt, October 29, 2017. (Reuters Photo)

      CAIRO, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- A campaign backing Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said Sunday that it collected over 12 million signatures of Egyptians supporting him to run for a second term in the 2018 presidential elections.

      "The campaign collected 12,132,640 valid signatures on an application that supports the candidacy of President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi for a new presidential term," said the campaign, known as "So You Can Build It (Egypt)," in a press conference attended by some parliament members.

      The campaign managed to gather more than 12.1 million signatures in the most populous Arab country only in a few months, as it started in September 2017 and managed to establish 168 headquarters in 27 provinces nationwide.

      Mohamed al-Garhy, the campaign's chief coordinator and member of the Nation's Future Party, said that the main goal of the campaign is to "safeguard Egypt," stressing that Sisi managed to protect the country from the chaos and bloodshed witnessed in its fellow Arab states like Syria, Libya and Yemen.

      Sisi was elected president in mid-2014, a year after he led the ouster of his Islamist predecessor Mohammed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against Morsi's one-year rule and his now-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      The Egyptian president has yet to formally announce his candidacy in the 2018 elections, but he is widely expected to do so and to earn a landslide victory due to the absence of competitive challengers in the presidential bid.

      Egyptian rights and opposition lawyer Khaled Ali announced last month his intention to join the 2018 presidential race.

      There is a possibility for Ali's disqualification as he had received a suspended three-month jail term in September.

      The lawyer was accused of reportedly making an obscene hand gesture challenging the government after winning a court order.

      On the other hand, former Prime Minister Ahmed Shafiq, who fled Egypt after narrowly losing to Morsi in the 2012 elections, announced from the United Arab Emirates his intention to run for president. Shafiq came back to Egypt in early December and said he will reconsider his decision.

      010020070750000000000000011100001368493381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 好深好爽办公室做视频| 亚洲最新版无码AV| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 日韩中文字幕在线不卡| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 上思县| 久久这里只精品国产2| 欧洲亚洲第一区久久久| 99久热re在线精品99 6热视频 | 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 国产在线视频国产永久视频| 久久日韩在线观看视频| 成本人片无码中文字幕免费| 国产羞涩免费视频在线观看 | 国产日本欧美亚洲精品视| 日韩av一区二区三区精品| 精品午夜一区二区三区久久| 成人在线免费视频亚洲| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机| 无码精品国产va在线观看dvd| 富婆性猛交ⅹxxx乱大交| av中文码一区二区三区| 涪陵区| 国产一线视频在线观看高清| 97精品国产91久久久久久久| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看| 亚洲色大成在线观看| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 久久99国产精品一区二区| 亚洲日本国产乱码va在线观看| 一级做a爱视频在线播放| 十八禁无码精品a∨在线观看| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 五月天婷婷一区二区三区久久| 国产亚洲三级在线视频| 宅宅午夜无码一区二区三区| 美女胸又www又黄的网站| 大伊香蕉精品视频一区| 欧美成人在线A免费观看|