亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Saudi-led year-end airstrikes kill 45 Yemeni Houthi fighters in fierce swoop
                       Source: Xinhua | 2017-12-30 21:51:27 | Editor: huaxia

      Houthi fighters attend the funeral of their fellow who were killed in Saudi-led airstrikes at end-2017 in Sanaa, Yemen. (Reuters Photo)

      ADEN, Yemen, Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- Up to 45 militants of the Shiite Houthi group were killed as Saudi-led airstrikes hit their locations in two provinces of Yemen over the past 24 hours, a Yemeni government official told Xinhua.

      "In the past 24 hours, about 20 Houthi rebels were killed when aerial bombardment hit their locations in the central province of al-Bayda, where fighting is still going on," the local government official said on condition of anonymity.

      Elsewhere in Yemen, more than 25 Houthi rebels were killed and nearly 15 others injured when intensified air raids targeted their sites in the country's western coast areas near Hodeidah province.

      The Saudi-led warplanes also destroyed weapons and armored vehicles belonging to the armed Houthi militants during the air raids in the past 24 hours.

      Meanwhile, a medical source told Xinhua that Aljumhuriah public hospital in Aden "received scores of injured soldiers loyal to the Saudi-backed Yemeni government coming from the battlefield with Houthis on the western coast."

      He added that "some of the injured soldiers are in critical conditions and need urgent transfer to receive treatment abroad and the government hospitals in Aden are unable to receive more injured soldiers."

      Earlier this month, the Houthis lost control over key areas including the Bayhan district of oil-producing Shabwa province during an all-out campaign launched by Saudi-backed troops.

      The Saudi-led military coalition has intensified military air campaign against Houthi positions in and around the Houthi rebels-held capital Sanaa and other northern provinces since the Houthis killed former President Ali Abdullah Saleh on Dec. 4.

      The coalition has intervened in the Yemeni conflict in March 2015 to roll back Iranian-aligned Houthi rebels, and backed internationally-recognized President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi whom Houthis forced into exile in Saudi Arabia.

      The war has killed over 10,000 Yemenis, mostly children, displaced 3 million, and triggered the world's most humanitarian catastrophe.

      Tensions have escalated in Sanaa and other northern provinces after Houthis killed their top ally strongman Saleh after he changed alliance and backed the anti-Houthi coalition.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Saudi-led year-end airstrikes kill 45 Yemeni Houthi fighters in fierce swoop

      Source: Xinhua 2017-12-30 21:51:27

      Houthi fighters attend the funeral of their fellow who were killed in Saudi-led airstrikes at end-2017 in Sanaa, Yemen. (Reuters Photo)

      ADEN, Yemen, Dec. 30 (Xinhua) -- Up to 45 militants of the Shiite Houthi group were killed as Saudi-led airstrikes hit their locations in two provinces of Yemen over the past 24 hours, a Yemeni government official told Xinhua.

      "In the past 24 hours, about 20 Houthi rebels were killed when aerial bombardment hit their locations in the central province of al-Bayda, where fighting is still going on," the local government official said on condition of anonymity.

      Elsewhere in Yemen, more than 25 Houthi rebels were killed and nearly 15 others injured when intensified air raids targeted their sites in the country's western coast areas near Hodeidah province.

      The Saudi-led warplanes also destroyed weapons and armored vehicles belonging to the armed Houthi militants during the air raids in the past 24 hours.

      Meanwhile, a medical source told Xinhua that Aljumhuriah public hospital in Aden "received scores of injured soldiers loyal to the Saudi-backed Yemeni government coming from the battlefield with Houthis on the western coast."

      He added that "some of the injured soldiers are in critical conditions and need urgent transfer to receive treatment abroad and the government hospitals in Aden are unable to receive more injured soldiers."

      Earlier this month, the Houthis lost control over key areas including the Bayhan district of oil-producing Shabwa province during an all-out campaign launched by Saudi-backed troops.

      The Saudi-led military coalition has intensified military air campaign against Houthi positions in and around the Houthi rebels-held capital Sanaa and other northern provinces since the Houthis killed former President Ali Abdullah Saleh on Dec. 4.

      The coalition has intervened in the Yemeni conflict in March 2015 to roll back Iranian-aligned Houthi rebels, and backed internationally-recognized President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi whom Houthis forced into exile in Saudi Arabia.

      The war has killed over 10,000 Yemenis, mostly children, displaced 3 million, and triggered the world's most humanitarian catastrophe.

      Tensions have escalated in Sanaa and other northern provinces after Houthis killed their top ally strongman Saleh after he changed alliance and backed the anti-Houthi coalition.

      010020070750000000000000011100001368619781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 孕妇特级毛片ww无码内射 | 老师课后辅导乳揉搓h在线观看 | 日本一区二区在线视观看| 欧美日韩在线亚洲综合国产人 | 精品久久综合一区二区| 国产一级特黄高清大片一| 亚洲av国产大片在线观看| 国产精品久久久在线视频| 日韩免费高清视频网站| 亚洲日韩图片专区第1页| 好男人在在线社区www在线影院 | 熟女少妇av免费观看| 亚洲av第一区综合激情久久久 | 亚洲狠狠网站色噜噜| 国产精品美女主播一区| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码片| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀av| 无码吃奶揉捏奶头高潮视频| 亚洲中文久久久久无码| 慈溪市| 亚洲欧美变态另类综合| 日韩视频福利| 色橹橹欧美在线观看视频高清| 亚欧免费无码AⅤ在线观看| 日本在线一区二区三区观看| 激情六月丁香婷婷| 久久婷婷色综合老司机| 蜜桃av噜噜一区二区三区香| 国产人成视频免费在线观看| 欧美亚洲国产人妖系列视| 久久成人国产精品免费软件| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 成人综合亚洲国产成人| 超碰在线公开中文字幕| 精品999无码在线观看| 亚在线观看免费视频入口| 国产精品久久自在自2021| 性人久久久精品国产亚洲av| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 久久国产精品老女人| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码|