亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Iran says Saudi, U.S., UK behind anti-gov't protests
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-02 16:32:10 | Editor: huaxia

      Iranian students scuffle with police at the University of Tehran during a demonstration driven by anger over economic problems, in the capital Tehran on December 30, 2017. (AFP PHOTO)

      TEHRAN, Jan. 2 (Xinhua) -- A senior Iranian security official said Saudi Arabia, the U.S. and Britain are major players behind recent anti-government protests, Press TV reported Tuesday.

      Certain countries are waging a "proxy war" against the Islamic republic via social media and the internet, Ali Shamkhani, secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC), was quoted as saying.

      The United States, Britain and Saudi Arabia are behind the recent riots in Iran, he said, adding that the hashtags and social media campaigns in Iran are all being guided by these countries.

      "Based on our analyses, around 27 percent of the new hashtags against Iran are generated by the Saudi government," the Iranian official said.

      Shamkhani also said this foreign-backed intervention is aimed at hampering Iran's progress in different spheres.

      "What is happening in Iran will be over in a few days, and there is no reason to worry at all," he noted.

      At least eight people, seven civilians and one security policeman were killed as protests against the government's economic policies, including looming price hikes, continued in major cities in Iran over the past days.

      According to Iran's security officials, scores of protesters had been arrested.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Iran says Saudi, U.S., UK behind anti-gov't protests

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-02 16:32:10

      Iranian students scuffle with police at the University of Tehran during a demonstration driven by anger over economic problems, in the capital Tehran on December 30, 2017. (AFP PHOTO)

      TEHRAN, Jan. 2 (Xinhua) -- A senior Iranian security official said Saudi Arabia, the U.S. and Britain are major players behind recent anti-government protests, Press TV reported Tuesday.

      Certain countries are waging a "proxy war" against the Islamic republic via social media and the internet, Ali Shamkhani, secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC), was quoted as saying.

      The United States, Britain and Saudi Arabia are behind the recent riots in Iran, he said, adding that the hashtags and social media campaigns in Iran are all being guided by these countries.

      "Based on our analyses, around 27 percent of the new hashtags against Iran are generated by the Saudi government," the Iranian official said.

      Shamkhani also said this foreign-backed intervention is aimed at hampering Iran's progress in different spheres.

      "What is happening in Iran will be over in a few days, and there is no reason to worry at all," he noted.

      At least eight people, seven civilians and one security policeman were killed as protests against the government's economic policies, including looming price hikes, continued in major cities in Iran over the past days.

      According to Iran's security officials, scores of protesters had been arrested.

      010020070750000000000000011100001368671261
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲无AV码一区二区三区| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV紧身裤 | 99精品欧美一区二区三区美图 | 精品少妇一区一区三区| 欧美日韩中文亚洲另类春色| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 一区二区在线观看 激情| 国产在线h视频| 海门市| 阿v视频在线| 国产精品无码DVD在线观看| 国产精品大白天新婚身材| 官网A级毛片| 亚洲国产免费公开在线视频 | 亚洲99一区二区三区| 毛片在线啊啊| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区三区| 精品国偷自产在线视频| 无码AV大香线蕉伊人久久| 亚洲精品高清av在线播放| 无码av波多野结衣久久| 国产精品欧美福利久久| 日本最新在线一区二区| 亚洲视频一区二区三区在线观看| bbbbbxxxxx欧美性| 中文字幕66页| 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 国产精选一区二区三区| 欧美片欧美日韩国产综合片| 亚欧美日韩香蕉在线播放视频| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产欧美日韩在线观看一区二区三区| 中文字幕在线永久在线视频2020| 99re66久久在热青草| 国产精品无码久久久久久久久作品| 久久免费精品视频老逼| 国产V综合V亚洲欧美久久| 色婷婷综合激情综在线播放| 国产亚洲曝欧美不卡精品| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 中文字幕人成无码人妻综合社区|