亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump blasts ex-aide Bannon over remarks in new book
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-04 05:16:14 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump gestures as he leaves the White House en route to Mar-a-lago Estate in Florida after signing the tax cut bill into law in Washington D.C., the United States, on Dec. 22, 2017. (Xinhua/Yin Bogu)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 3 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday said former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has "lost his mind" and had "no influence" within his government.

      Trump's remarks came after Britain's The Guardian newspaper earlier on Wednesday revealed that Bannon, quoted from excerpts of a new book, described the 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Trump's son and campaign aides and a Russian lawyer as "treasonous" and "unpatriotic."

      "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency," Trump said in a statement issued by the White House, "When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind."

      File Photo: Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon speaks during a campaign event for Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Judge Roy Moore in Fairhope, Alabama, U.S., Dec. 5, 2017. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      "Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books," the president said.

      "Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was," he added.

      "Steve doesn't represent my base - he's only in it for himself," Trump said in his statement.

      Following Trump's statement, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders fiercely slapped Wolff's book, which is said to draw on more than 200 interviews.

      "This book is filled with false and misleading accounts from individuals who have no access or influence with the White House," Sanders said in another statement. "Participating in a book that can only be described as trashy tabloid fiction exposes their sad, desperate attempts at relevancy."

      Bannon was chief executive of the Trump campaign in its final three months during the 2016 U.S. elections. He became the White House chief strategist after Trump took office in January 2017 and left the White House in August before returning to his perch as chairman of right-wing Breitbart News.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump blasts ex-aide Bannon over remarks in new book

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-04 05:16:14

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump gestures as he leaves the White House en route to Mar-a-lago Estate in Florida after signing the tax cut bill into law in Washington D.C., the United States, on Dec. 22, 2017. (Xinhua/Yin Bogu)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 3 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday said former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has "lost his mind" and had "no influence" within his government.

      Trump's remarks came after Britain's The Guardian newspaper earlier on Wednesday revealed that Bannon, quoted from excerpts of a new book, described the 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Trump's son and campaign aides and a Russian lawyer as "treasonous" and "unpatriotic."

      "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency," Trump said in a statement issued by the White House, "When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind."

      File Photo: Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon speaks during a campaign event for Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Judge Roy Moore in Fairhope, Alabama, U.S., Dec. 5, 2017. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      "Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books," the president said.

      "Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was," he added.

      "Steve doesn't represent my base - he's only in it for himself," Trump said in his statement.

      Following Trump's statement, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders fiercely slapped Wolff's book, which is said to draw on more than 200 interviews.

      "This book is filled with false and misleading accounts from individuals who have no access or influence with the White House," Sanders said in another statement. "Participating in a book that can only be described as trashy tabloid fiction exposes their sad, desperate attempts at relevancy."

      Bannon was chief executive of the Trump campaign in its final three months during the 2016 U.S. elections. He became the White House chief strategist after Trump took office in January 2017 and left the White House in August before returning to his perch as chairman of right-wing Breitbart News.

      010020070750000000000000011105521368702311
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人免费视频国产免费麻豆| 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 国产日产亚洲系列av| 在线播放无码后入内射少妇| 久久久99久久久国产自输拍| 久久99久久精品视频| 精品亚洲女同一区二区| 99熟妇人妻精品一区五一看片| 无码av中文一二三区| 国产精品毛片av999999| 无码视频一区二区三区在线播放| 卢湾区| 久久亚洲成a人片| 国产精品亚洲片夜色在线| 99久久国产成人免费网站| 中文字幕有码高清| 亚洲熟女网站| 亚洲高清成人av在线| 永久免费看啪啪网址入口| 中日韩欧美成人免费播放| 国产一区二区三区白浆在线观看| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区| 激情無極限的亚洲一区免费| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区三区 | 中文人妻无码一区二区三区| 欧美丰满老熟妇aaaa片| 精品久久久无码中字| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 欧美乱妇高清免费96欧美乱妇高清| 国产欧美国日产高清| 国内精品少妇高潮在线看男男| 久久99国产伦精品免费| av在线亚洲欧洲日产一区二区| 四虎永久在线精品国产| 国产人成视频免费在线观看| 国产精品久久久久孕妇| 国产一区二区一卡二卡| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品hd|