亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russia rejects U.S. proposal for UN emergency meeting on Iran
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-05 03:15:50 | Editor: huaxia

      Pro-government demonstrators march in Iran's southwestern city of Ahvaz on January 3, 2018, as tens of thousands gathered across Iran in a massive show of strength for the Islamic rulers after days of deadly unrest. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Russia considers a U.S. proposal to hold an emergency meeting of the United Nations Security Council over recent protests in Iran as "harmful," Sputnik news agency reported Thursday, citing Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov.

      The Security Council is responsible for maintaining global peace and security, and Iran's internal issues have nothing to do with its mission, Ryabkov said.

      "Iran's domestic affairs have nothing to do with the United Nations Security Council's role," he said.

      He said Russia will roll out its own position, which is in line with the norms of international law.

      Earlier this week, U.S. envoy to UN Nikki Haley said Washington sought to convene emergency meetings at the UN headquarters and human rights council in Geneva.

      Over the past week, riots broke out in some Iranian cities in protest against price hikes and economic woes.

      U.S. President Donald Trump and a number of other U.S. officials, including Vice President Mike Pence, have sided with the protesters.

      Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations Gholamali Khoshroo has slammed the U.S. government's recent attempts to intervene in the domestic affairs of the Islamic Republic.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russia rejects U.S. proposal for UN emergency meeting on Iran

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-05 03:15:50

      Pro-government demonstrators march in Iran's southwestern city of Ahvaz on January 3, 2018, as tens of thousands gathered across Iran in a massive show of strength for the Islamic rulers after days of deadly unrest. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Russia considers a U.S. proposal to hold an emergency meeting of the United Nations Security Council over recent protests in Iran as "harmful," Sputnik news agency reported Thursday, citing Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov.

      The Security Council is responsible for maintaining global peace and security, and Iran's internal issues have nothing to do with its mission, Ryabkov said.

      "Iran's domestic affairs have nothing to do with the United Nations Security Council's role," he said.

      He said Russia will roll out its own position, which is in line with the norms of international law.

      Earlier this week, U.S. envoy to UN Nikki Haley said Washington sought to convene emergency meetings at the UN headquarters and human rights council in Geneva.

      Over the past week, riots broke out in some Iranian cities in protest against price hikes and economic woes.

      U.S. President Donald Trump and a number of other U.S. officials, including Vice President Mike Pence, have sided with the protesters.

      Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations Gholamali Khoshroo has slammed the U.S. government's recent attempts to intervene in the domestic affairs of the Islamic Republic.

      010020070750000000000000011105521368725601
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 传媒在线无码| 国产成人综合亚洲av| 亚洲av粉色一区二区三区| 国产av一区二区三区区别| 无码一区二区三区久久精品| 国模粉嫩小泬视频在线观看| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产无码AV| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区 | 好姑娘视频完整版免费观看| 国产太嫩了在线观看| 91在线区啪国自产网页| 久草热这里只有精品在线| 99热高清亚洲无码| 免费av一区二区三区在线| 精品偷拍一区二区视频| 在线视频一区二区观看| 国产精品高清视亚洲乱码有限公司| 产国语一级特黄aa大片| 丰满妇女毛茸茸刮毛| 国产国拍亚洲精品福利| 水野优香中文字幕亚洲一区 | 四虎国产精品免费久久麻豆| 性人久久久精品国产亚洲av| 最新国产美女一区二区三区| 日本高清视频在线www色| 日韩高清免费一码二码三码| 伽师县| 精品国产高清a毛片| 最新版天堂资源中文官网| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲AV古装片| 亚洲欧美中文v日韩v在线| 岛国大片av在线观看| 国产H片无码不卡在线视频| 织金县| 大陆啪啪福利视频| 日本成人福利视频| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合2021| 国产视频网站一区二区三区| 亚洲精品suv精品一区二区| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文无码|