亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. spy satellite appears lost after SpaceX launch
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-10 00:45:16 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launches from the Space Launch Complex 4 at Vandenberg Air Force Base in Lompoc, California on December 22, 2017. (AFP Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- A highly classified U.S. spy satellite that was launched aboard a SpaceX rocket on Sunday reportedly failed to reach orbit and might have been lost, a SpaceX spokesperson said.

      But SpaceX hinted that the presumed problem may have nothing to do with its rocket, the spokesperson in an emailed statement to Xinhua on Monday.

      "We do not comment on missions of this nature; but as of right now reviews of the data indicate Falcon 9 performed nominally," the statement added.

      Then, in an updated statement on Tuesday morning, SpaceX President Gwynne Shotwell reaffirmed that its Falcon 9 rocket "did everything correctly" during the launch from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.

      "If we or others find otherwise based on further review, we will report it immediately. Information published that is contrary to this statement is categorically false," Shotwell said.

      "Due to the classified nature of the payload, no further comment is possible," she said.

      The mysterious Zuma satellite, built by American aerospace and defense technology company Northrop Grumman, failed to separate from the second stage of the Falcon 9 rocket and is assumed to have broken up or plunged into the sea, according to news website Time, which quoted two anonymous U.S. officials as saying.

      The satellite is assumed to be "a write-off," the report said, adding that an investigation is under way, but there is no initial indication of sabotage or other interference.

      However, Jonathan McDowell, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, tweeted that data from Space-Track, a website managed by the U.S. Strategic Command, indicated that Zuma "completed at least one orbit," which conflicted with media stories that payload failed to separate from the second stage.

      He noted that it was "still possible that payload did not power up at separation, would account for at least part of [the] rumours of a failure."

      "Normally when you buy a rocket launch, you've paid for 'the payload adapter on the rocket final stage pops the satellite off at the end,'" McDowell said, "but on this mission the customer provided its own payload adapter, so separation may be its problem and not SpaceX's problem."

      The expert also refuted claims that the loss of Zuma is "a front, a cover to hide a successful insertion in a secret orbit or some other scam."

      "This is JUST NOT PLAUSIBLE for many reasons. I am confident other experts on the subject will agree with me," he added.

      Previously, SpaceX has launched two classified payloads for the U.S. government during the past year.

      Launched in May, the NROL-76 spy satellite was for the National Reconnaissance Office. The other was a non-crewed X-37B space plane for the U.S. Air Force, which lifted off in September.

      Shotwell said SpaceX anticipates no impact on the upcoming launch schedule.

      "Falcon Heavy has been rolled out to launchpad LC-39A for a static fire later this week, to be followed shortly thereafter by its maiden flight," she said, adding that "We are also preparing for an [Falcon 9] launch for (Luxembourg-based) SES and the Luxembourg Government ... in three weeks."

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. spy satellite appears lost after SpaceX launch

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-10 00:45:16

      File Photo: The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launches from the Space Launch Complex 4 at Vandenberg Air Force Base in Lompoc, California on December 22, 2017. (AFP Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- A highly classified U.S. spy satellite that was launched aboard a SpaceX rocket on Sunday reportedly failed to reach orbit and might have been lost, a SpaceX spokesperson said.

      But SpaceX hinted that the presumed problem may have nothing to do with its rocket, the spokesperson in an emailed statement to Xinhua on Monday.

      "We do not comment on missions of this nature; but as of right now reviews of the data indicate Falcon 9 performed nominally," the statement added.

      Then, in an updated statement on Tuesday morning, SpaceX President Gwynne Shotwell reaffirmed that its Falcon 9 rocket "did everything correctly" during the launch from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.

      "If we or others find otherwise based on further review, we will report it immediately. Information published that is contrary to this statement is categorically false," Shotwell said.

      "Due to the classified nature of the payload, no further comment is possible," she said.

      The mysterious Zuma satellite, built by American aerospace and defense technology company Northrop Grumman, failed to separate from the second stage of the Falcon 9 rocket and is assumed to have broken up or plunged into the sea, according to news website Time, which quoted two anonymous U.S. officials as saying.

      The satellite is assumed to be "a write-off," the report said, adding that an investigation is under way, but there is no initial indication of sabotage or other interference.

      However, Jonathan McDowell, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, tweeted that data from Space-Track, a website managed by the U.S. Strategic Command, indicated that Zuma "completed at least one orbit," which conflicted with media stories that payload failed to separate from the second stage.

      He noted that it was "still possible that payload did not power up at separation, would account for at least part of [the] rumours of a failure."

      "Normally when you buy a rocket launch, you've paid for 'the payload adapter on the rocket final stage pops the satellite off at the end,'" McDowell said, "but on this mission the customer provided its own payload adapter, so separation may be its problem and not SpaceX's problem."

      The expert also refuted claims that the loss of Zuma is "a front, a cover to hide a successful insertion in a secret orbit or some other scam."

      "This is JUST NOT PLAUSIBLE for many reasons. I am confident other experts on the subject will agree with me," he added.

      Previously, SpaceX has launched two classified payloads for the U.S. government during the past year.

      Launched in May, the NROL-76 spy satellite was for the National Reconnaissance Office. The other was a non-crewed X-37B space plane for the U.S. Air Force, which lifted off in September.

      Shotwell said SpaceX anticipates no impact on the upcoming launch schedule.

      "Falcon Heavy has been rolled out to launchpad LC-39A for a static fire later this week, to be followed shortly thereafter by its maiden flight," she said, adding that "We are also preparing for an [Falcon 9] launch for (Luxembourg-based) SES and the Luxembourg Government ... in three weeks."

      010020070750000000000000011105091368833631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| 久久久久无码中文字幕| 完整在线视频免费黄片| 国产女优一区二区三区| 亚洲九九九| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合第一区| 色偷偷av一区二区三区人妖| 国产成人自拍视频在线免费| 亚洲人成网站18男男| 亚洲欧洲日韩国产综合在线二区| 麻豆精品新a v视频中文字幕| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 久久久亚洲精品蜜桃臀| 日本成人免费一区二区三区 | av草草久久久久久久久久久| 亚洲中文字幕播放视频 | 免费看亚洲一区二区三区| 国产高清精品免费在线| 无码一区二区三区老色鬼| 美女丝袜诱惑一区二区三区 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久红粉| 麻豆精品av国产一区久久| 免费观看成人稀缺视频在线播放| 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| av在线播放无码线| www久久久888| 青青草综合影院在线观看| 中文字幕不卡乱偷在线观看| 久久婷婷综合色丁香五月 | 东京热加勒比日韩精品| 国产内射在线激情一区| 2020久久超碰国产精品最新| 亚洲国产精品成人久久av| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 日本免费| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 黑丝美女被内射在线观看| 亚洲av第一区综合激情久久久| 国产真人做爰免费视频| 日韩一区二区三区北条麻妃| 91精品国产午夜福利|