亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Remaining Russian forces in Syria can handle terror attacks: Kremlin
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-10 02:55:43 | Editor: huaxia

      A Syrian paramedic carries an injured child following reported bombardment by Syrian and Russian forces in the rebel-held town of Hamouria, in the Eastern Ghouta, on January 6, 2018. (AFO PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Moscow is confident that its remaining contingent in Syria can combat terror attacks, the Kremlin said Tuesday.

      "The contingent and military infrastructure remaining at the stations in Hmeymim and Tartus have all the necessary capabilities to crack down (on) these manifestations (of terrorism)," presidential spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said.

      Last week, the contingent foiled a series of drone attacks aimed at the Hmeymim and Tartus military bases in Syria.

      Though aware that the terror attacks may continue, Moscow does not consider its military withdrawal premature.

      "When adopting the decision on the withdrawal of our servicemen from Syria, we were primarily guided by the factor that there were no longer any grounds for conducting large-scale offensive operations," Peskov said.

      Instead, the raids brought to light the need for a political resolution of the Syria conflict, he added.

      Last month, the Russian army began a partial withdrawal from Syria under the command of President Vladimir Putin, soon after Syrian troops supported by Russian servicemen completed the destruction of the Islamic State in the war-torn country.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Remaining Russian forces in Syria can handle terror attacks: Kremlin

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-10 02:55:43

      A Syrian paramedic carries an injured child following reported bombardment by Syrian and Russian forces in the rebel-held town of Hamouria, in the Eastern Ghouta, on January 6, 2018. (AFO PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Moscow is confident that its remaining contingent in Syria can combat terror attacks, the Kremlin said Tuesday.

      "The contingent and military infrastructure remaining at the stations in Hmeymim and Tartus have all the necessary capabilities to crack down (on) these manifestations (of terrorism)," presidential spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said.

      Last week, the contingent foiled a series of drone attacks aimed at the Hmeymim and Tartus military bases in Syria.

      Though aware that the terror attacks may continue, Moscow does not consider its military withdrawal premature.

      "When adopting the decision on the withdrawal of our servicemen from Syria, we were primarily guided by the factor that there were no longer any grounds for conducting large-scale offensive operations," Peskov said.

      Instead, the raids brought to light the need for a political resolution of the Syria conflict, he added.

      Last month, the Russian army began a partial withdrawal from Syria under the command of President Vladimir Putin, soon after Syrian troops supported by Russian servicemen completed the destruction of the Islamic State in the war-torn country.

      010020070750000000000000011105091368834501
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线成人tv天堂中文字幕| 亚洲人成无码网www| 国产成人不卡无码免费视频| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕| 天天综合网在线| 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆| 日本在线中文字幕一区| 久久久久亚洲精品天堂| 98在线视频噜噜噜国产| chⅰnⅰe老妇高潮| 久久精品国产88久久综合| 鸡泽县| 亚洲国产成人Av毛片大全| 国产精品区一区第一页| 国产色一区二区三区四区 | 偷拍专区一区二区三区| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 亚洲国产成人久久精品不卡| 最新永久免费AV网站| 人妻丰满av无码中文字幕| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 成人毛片一区二区| 业余 自由 性别 成熟视频 视频| 国产一区二区三区导航| 一本一本久久a久久精品综| 美女视频永久黄网站免费观看国产 | 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 在线亚洲精品国产成人二区| 99热最新网址| 激情人妻中出中文字幕一区| 99r在线精品视频在线播放| 久久亚洲精品一区二区| 日本污视频| 国产女主播精品一区二区三区 | 最近韩国日本免费观看mv免费版| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看 | 日本一区二区精品在线观看| 中文字幕日韩人妻在线| 三年片最新电影免费观看| 国产成人久久精品一区二区三区|