亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Bannon steps down from Breitbart News following White House furor
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-10 08:01:40 | Editor: huaxia

      This April 12, 2017 file photo shows National security advisor H.R. McMaster (L) and then White House strategist Steve Bannon arriving for a joint press conference with US President Donald Trump and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in the East Room at the White House in Washington, DC. (Xinhua/AFP photo)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Steve Bannon, the former White House chief strategist, is stepping down from his post as executive chairman of Breitbart News, the company announced Tuesday.

      Bannon's departure comes in the wake of the White House furor over his comments quoted in a new controversial book calling the 2016 Trump Tower meeting of U.S. President Donald Trump's eldest son with Russians "treasonous."

      Bannon and Breitbart will work together on a smooth transition, according to a statement from the company's chief executive Larry Solov.

      In the statement, Bannon said that he was "proud of what the Breitbart team has accomplished in so short a period of time in building out a world-class news platform."

      Britain's The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday first revealed that Bannon, quoted from excerpts of the book "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," described the 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between a Russian lawyer and Trump's son and son-in-law as "treasonous" and "unpatriotic."

      Hours later, Trump said in a White House official statement that Bannon had "lost his mind" and had "no influence" within his government.

      White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders also slapped Wolff's book, accusing that it is "filled with false and misleading accounts," noting that Trump felt "furious" and" disgusted" about Bannon's comments in the book.

      Since then, Bannon has been greatly isolated from his political allies and conservative donors, including billionaire Rebekah Mercer and her father Robert Mercer.

      Bannon was chief executive of the Trump campaign in its final three months during the 2016 U.S. elections. He became the White House chief strategist after Trump took office in January 2017 and left the White House in August before returning to his perch as chairman of right-wing Breitbart News.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Bannon steps down from Breitbart News following White House furor

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-10 08:01:40

      This April 12, 2017 file photo shows National security advisor H.R. McMaster (L) and then White House strategist Steve Bannon arriving for a joint press conference with US President Donald Trump and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in the East Room at the White House in Washington, DC. (Xinhua/AFP photo)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Steve Bannon, the former White House chief strategist, is stepping down from his post as executive chairman of Breitbart News, the company announced Tuesday.

      Bannon's departure comes in the wake of the White House furor over his comments quoted in a new controversial book calling the 2016 Trump Tower meeting of U.S. President Donald Trump's eldest son with Russians "treasonous."

      Bannon and Breitbart will work together on a smooth transition, according to a statement from the company's chief executive Larry Solov.

      In the statement, Bannon said that he was "proud of what the Breitbart team has accomplished in so short a period of time in building out a world-class news platform."

      Britain's The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday first revealed that Bannon, quoted from excerpts of the book "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," described the 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between a Russian lawyer and Trump's son and son-in-law as "treasonous" and "unpatriotic."

      Hours later, Trump said in a White House official statement that Bannon had "lost his mind" and had "no influence" within his government.

      White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders also slapped Wolff's book, accusing that it is "filled with false and misleading accounts," noting that Trump felt "furious" and" disgusted" about Bannon's comments in the book.

      Since then, Bannon has been greatly isolated from his political allies and conservative donors, including billionaire Rebekah Mercer and her father Robert Mercer.

      Bannon was chief executive of the Trump campaign in its final three months during the 2016 U.S. elections. He became the White House chief strategist after Trump took office in January 2017 and left the White House in August before returning to his perch as chairman of right-wing Breitbart News.

      010020070750000000000000011100001368839481
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 噜噜噜色97| 国产精品av在线免费| 谢通门县| 国产在线视频国产永久视频| 欧美颜射内射中出口爆在线| 欧美成人一区二区三区不卡| 99中文字幕国产精品| 无码国产片观看| 97se亚洲综合不卡| 团风县| 国产69精品一区二区三区| 超薄肉色丝袜一区二区| 国产福利小视频高清在线观看| 高清免费日本一区二区| 亚洲精品中文有码字幕| 99成人无码精品视频| 久久久国产精品VA麻豆| 日本中文字幕一区二区在线观看 | 青青草原亚洲| 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列视频| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网| 人妻少妇av中文字幕乱码免费| 久久久免费精品人妻一区二区三区| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版| 国产三级黄色的在线观看| 国产精品国产三级国产av创| 一本到中文无码av在线精品| 99精品国产福利免费一区二区| 久久国产一区二区三区| 男女视频在线一区二区| 国产午夜美女福利短视频| 在线播放中文字幕一区二区三区 | 国产精品久久久久久AV| 深夜福利成人免费在线观看| 国产一区二区三区免费看视频| 国产精品国产午夜免费看福利| 亚洲精品成人网久久久久久| 国产精品久久久亚洲第一牛牛|