亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      UAE accuses Qatari military jets of intercepting its civil planes
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-15 23:17:06 | Editor: huaxia

      An Emirates Boeing 777-300ER aircraft is loaded at King Shaka International Airport in Durban, South Africa, January 14, 2018. (Reuters Photo)

      ABU DHABI, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- Qatari military jets on Monday intercepted a civil passenger aircraft from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) which was on the way to land at Al Bahrain International Airport in Manama, the capital of Bahrain, the official Emirati news agency WAM reported.

      The UAE's civil aviation authority GCCA has informed its Qatari counterpart entity that a second Emirati commercial airliner was intercepted by Qatari fighter jets while the aircraft was on a "regular scheduled and well-known journey."

      The UAE authority added that it regards this incident "as a serious and renewed breach of international conventions and the safety of civil aircraft traffic."

      Earlier in day, a first Emirates passenger flight was intercepted by Qatari military jets, said the UAE, which called the action a "flagrant and serious threat to the safety of civil aviation," according to WAM.

      The flight operated by Emirates was a regular scheduled service which took off Monday morning from its home airport Dubai to Manama, the capital of Bahrain, according to Sky News Arabia in Abu Dhabi.

      GCCA stressed that "the UAE rejects this threat to the safety of air traffic and will take all necessary legal measures to ensure the safety and security of civil aviation."

      Emirates is the Dubai government controlled, international carrier of the UAE.

      The incident happened days after Qatar filed complaint to the United Nations about a UAE military jet's alleged violation of its airspace last December.

      The complaint is refused by the UAE as "incorrect and confusing," and it added that UAE authorities were working to respond to it officially with evidence.

      The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egypt have cut diplomatic ties with Qatar in June 2017, accusing Doha of supporting "extremism and terrorism."

      They also blamed Qatar, a major natural gas supplier, of aligning with non-Arab Gulf state Iran against Arab interests.

      The Arab quartet also imposed transport and trade sanctions by air, land and sea. Qatar has denied the charges and upgraded trade with Iran and Turkey since then to mitigate the impact of the sanctions.

      As a result of these events, Gulf Arab stocks markets plummeted on Monday, while the price of oil (Brent) remained stable below 70 dollars per barrel.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      UAE accuses Qatari military jets of intercepting its civil planes

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-15 23:17:06

      An Emirates Boeing 777-300ER aircraft is loaded at King Shaka International Airport in Durban, South Africa, January 14, 2018. (Reuters Photo)

      ABU DHABI, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- Qatari military jets on Monday intercepted a civil passenger aircraft from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) which was on the way to land at Al Bahrain International Airport in Manama, the capital of Bahrain, the official Emirati news agency WAM reported.

      The UAE's civil aviation authority GCCA has informed its Qatari counterpart entity that a second Emirati commercial airliner was intercepted by Qatari fighter jets while the aircraft was on a "regular scheduled and well-known journey."

      The UAE authority added that it regards this incident "as a serious and renewed breach of international conventions and the safety of civil aircraft traffic."

      Earlier in day, a first Emirates passenger flight was intercepted by Qatari military jets, said the UAE, which called the action a "flagrant and serious threat to the safety of civil aviation," according to WAM.

      The flight operated by Emirates was a regular scheduled service which took off Monday morning from its home airport Dubai to Manama, the capital of Bahrain, according to Sky News Arabia in Abu Dhabi.

      GCCA stressed that "the UAE rejects this threat to the safety of air traffic and will take all necessary legal measures to ensure the safety and security of civil aviation."

      Emirates is the Dubai government controlled, international carrier of the UAE.

      The incident happened days after Qatar filed complaint to the United Nations about a UAE military jet's alleged violation of its airspace last December.

      The complaint is refused by the UAE as "incorrect and confusing," and it added that UAE authorities were working to respond to it officially with evidence.

      The UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egypt have cut diplomatic ties with Qatar in June 2017, accusing Doha of supporting "extremism and terrorism."

      They also blamed Qatar, a major natural gas supplier, of aligning with non-Arab Gulf state Iran against Arab interests.

      The Arab quartet also imposed transport and trade sanctions by air, land and sea. Qatar has denied the charges and upgraded trade with Iran and Turkey since then to mitigate the impact of the sanctions.

      As a result of these events, Gulf Arab stocks markets plummeted on Monday, while the price of oil (Brent) remained stable below 70 dollars per barrel.

      010020070750000000000000011105521368976771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产97在线精品一区| 国产成人午夜福利院| 久久99精品久久只有精品| www.99精品视频在线播放| 丰满少妇又紧又爽视频| 欧美高h视频| 五月婷婷深开心五月天| 最新手机国产在线小视频| 日韩人妻一区二区三区蜜桃视频 | 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 日本啪啪一区二区三区 | 无码专区亚洲avl| 河津市| 亚洲欧洲日韩另类自拍| 欧美xxxx做受欧美| 在线亚洲精品福利网址导航| 国产精成人品一区| 性欧美free高清video| 97se亚洲综合不卡| 涟水县| 草莓视频中文字幕人妻系列| 激情综合色综合久久综合| 久久综合AV免费观看| 国产av专区一区二区三区| 久久夜精品综合缴情五月| 色噜噜狠狠色综合欧洲| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区 | 国产在线视频二区三区| 爱v天堂在线观看| 无码电影在线观看一区二区三区 | 婷婷色综合成人成人网小说| 男人视频一区二区三区| 狠狠色成人综合首页| 免费一级欧美大片久久网| 日本一区二区在线视频免费观看| 久久久精品2019免费观看| 一本大道久久精品 东京热| 中文字幕在线一区二区在线 | 久久午夜夜伦鲁鲁片免费无码| 国产一区日韩二区三区|