亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      About 30 killed in twin suicide bombings by crushed IS in central Baghdad
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-15 23:52:22 | Editor: huaxia

      An Iraqi security member stands guard in the area where a double suicide bombing killed more than 20 people in central Baghdad on January 15, 2018, the second such attack in the Iraqi capital in three days. (AFP Photo)

      BAGHDAD, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- Twin suicide bomb explosions Monday struck busy area in downtown Baghdad, leaving about 30 people killed and 92 others wounded, a police and medical source said.

      The two massive blasts were carried out by two suicide bombers during the morning rush hours at a crowded site near al-Tayaran Square where many construction workers usually gather waiting for potential employers, the interior ministry source told Xinhua.

      "Our latest reports said that 27 were killed and 92 wounded by the two blast in al-Tayaran Square," the source said.

      Earlier, the source said the two blasts were a suicide bombing followed by a roadside bomb, putting the casualties at 16 killed and 67 wounded.

      Meanwhile, a medical source told Xinhua that hospitals in Baghdad received the bodies of 27 people and that over 90 others were admitted for treatment from different wounded.

      "All the hospitals and medical centers are in high alert to receive the victims of the terrorist attacks in central Baghdad," said Abdul-Ghani Saadon, director general of health department of Risafa area in eastern side of Baghdad.

      "Most of the wounded people have received treatment and many of them left the hospitals," Abdul-Ghani told Xinhua.

      No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attacks, but the Islamic State (IS) militant group, in most cases, is responsible for deadly attacks targeting crowded areas in Iraq, including markets, cafes and mosques.

      Hours after the deadly attacks, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi orders for the security forces to track the extremist terrorists and bring them to justice.

      A statement by his office said that Abadi, who is also Commander in Chief of Iraqi forces, held a meeting with commanders of the security forces and the intelligence service of Baghdad and gave his directions "to chase the sleeper cells of terrorists and bring them to justice in order to ensure the security of the citizens."

      The car bombing is the second this year in Baghdad city, which has been witnessing tangible improvement in security as the Iraqi security forces managed during the past few months to regain control of strongholds of the extremist IS militant group across the country.

      Two days ago, a suicide bomber who detonated his explosive-laden motorcycle at the crowded Adan Square at the entrance of the holy Shiite neighborhood of Kadhmiyah, leaving two people killed and 24 injured, along with destroying 11 cars.

      On Dec. 9, 2017, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi officially declared full liberation of Iraq from IS militants after Iraqi forces recaptured all the areas once seized by the extremist group.

      Nevertheless, remnants of small groups and individuals of IS militants are still capable of carrying out attacks from time to time.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      About 30 killed in twin suicide bombings by crushed IS in central Baghdad

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-15 23:52:22

      An Iraqi security member stands guard in the area where a double suicide bombing killed more than 20 people in central Baghdad on January 15, 2018, the second such attack in the Iraqi capital in three days. (AFP Photo)

      BAGHDAD, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- Twin suicide bomb explosions Monday struck busy area in downtown Baghdad, leaving about 30 people killed and 92 others wounded, a police and medical source said.

      The two massive blasts were carried out by two suicide bombers during the morning rush hours at a crowded site near al-Tayaran Square where many construction workers usually gather waiting for potential employers, the interior ministry source told Xinhua.

      "Our latest reports said that 27 were killed and 92 wounded by the two blast in al-Tayaran Square," the source said.

      Earlier, the source said the two blasts were a suicide bombing followed by a roadside bomb, putting the casualties at 16 killed and 67 wounded.

      Meanwhile, a medical source told Xinhua that hospitals in Baghdad received the bodies of 27 people and that over 90 others were admitted for treatment from different wounded.

      "All the hospitals and medical centers are in high alert to receive the victims of the terrorist attacks in central Baghdad," said Abdul-Ghani Saadon, director general of health department of Risafa area in eastern side of Baghdad.

      "Most of the wounded people have received treatment and many of them left the hospitals," Abdul-Ghani told Xinhua.

      No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attacks, but the Islamic State (IS) militant group, in most cases, is responsible for deadly attacks targeting crowded areas in Iraq, including markets, cafes and mosques.

      Hours after the deadly attacks, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi orders for the security forces to track the extremist terrorists and bring them to justice.

      A statement by his office said that Abadi, who is also Commander in Chief of Iraqi forces, held a meeting with commanders of the security forces and the intelligence service of Baghdad and gave his directions "to chase the sleeper cells of terrorists and bring them to justice in order to ensure the security of the citizens."

      The car bombing is the second this year in Baghdad city, which has been witnessing tangible improvement in security as the Iraqi security forces managed during the past few months to regain control of strongholds of the extremist IS militant group across the country.

      Two days ago, a suicide bomber who detonated his explosive-laden motorcycle at the crowded Adan Square at the entrance of the holy Shiite neighborhood of Kadhmiyah, leaving two people killed and 24 injured, along with destroying 11 cars.

      On Dec. 9, 2017, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi officially declared full liberation of Iraq from IS militants after Iraqi forces recaptured all the areas once seized by the extremist group.

      Nevertheless, remnants of small groups and individuals of IS militants are still capable of carrying out attacks from time to time.

      010020070750000000000000011105521368977051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美在线成人午夜网站| 亚洲三级网站| 日本二区三区四区高清视频| 林州市| 无码av免费永久免费永久专区| 免费看亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 欧美日韩久久中文字幕| 久久dvd| 国产免费一级高清淫日本片| 亚洲综合一区二区三区四区五区| 久久人与动人物A级毛片 | 日韩有码中文字幕第一页| 国产一区二区三区免费主播| 伊人久久精品亚洲午夜| 国产精品久久久久免费观看 | 日本一道本| 国产午夜激无码av毛片| 亚洲av黄片一区二区| 2021av在线| 久久碰人妻一区二区三区| A级毛片视频免费观看不卡| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 国产黄色污一区二区三区| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠躁综合| 在线观看免费视频| 亚洲激情在线观看第三页| 久久久久人妻精品一区5555| 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区| 国产在线三级自拍视频| 神池县| 四虎无码精品a∨在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲Av无码偷窍| 亚洲女同制服中文字幕| 台州市| 东京热无码人妻中文字幕| 亚洲日韩中文字幕在线播放| 亚洲一区二区三区无吗| 久久久精品中文字幕免费| 亚洲欧洲av一区二区久久|