亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      16 killed in airport attack in Libyan capital Tripoli
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-16 00:07:26 | Editor: huaxia

      ?

      16 people were killed in an airport attack in Libyan capital Tripoli on Monday. (AFP Photo)

      TRIPOLI, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- A medical source confirmed Monday that the casualties of an earlier attack in the International Airport of the Libyan capital Tripoli increased to 16 deaths and 48 injuries, including civilians.

      "The victims include civilians. The injured have been transferred to several hospitals and clinics in Tripoli," Abduddayem Al-Rabri, director of Tripoli field hospital, told Xinhua.

      Rabri called on all Libyan doctors and medical assistants to help treat the injured people, stressing that many doctors are providing assistance.

      The Special Deterrent Force in charge of securing the airport said an armed group on Monday morning attacked Tripoli International Airport with heavy weapons.

      "The criminal militia known as Bashir al-Baqarah and all the criminals wanted by the Deterrent Force attacked the International Airport after escaping (from jail) and joining the militia," said the Special Deterrent Force.

      The Force confirmed that the situation is now under full control.

      Head of the Civil Aviation Authority Nasr-Addin Shayeb al-Ain said the airport had been temporarily closed for security reasons.

      "The closure of the airport was because of the ongoing clashes. We are waiting for the clashes to stop and for the airport to be secure again to resume air traffic," al-Ain told Xinhua, pointing out that flights have been temporarily transferred to the airport of Misurata city, some 250 km east Tripoli.

      The UN-backed government issued a statement condemning the attack, "which threatened the lives of travelers, nearby residents and the safety of air traffic."

      "This attack aimed at freeing IS, al-Qaida and other terrorists from the detention center supervised by the Interior Ministry's Special Deterrence Force," said the statement.

      "Those acts not only attempted to free terrorists, but also attempted to hinder the peaceful political transition in the country, and also obstruct local and international efforts to achieve stability in our country. These acts will not go away unpunished," the statement added.

      The International Airport of Tripoli witnessed frequent clashes and armed attacks, most recently in October 2017.

      However, Monday's attack is the most violent one the airport has witnessed so far, as gunmen attacked the air hub and the prison inside it, where hundreds of terrorists have been detained over the past few years.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      16 killed in airport attack in Libyan capital Tripoli

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-16 00:07:26

      ?

      16 people were killed in an airport attack in Libyan capital Tripoli on Monday. (AFP Photo)

      TRIPOLI, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- A medical source confirmed Monday that the casualties of an earlier attack in the International Airport of the Libyan capital Tripoli increased to 16 deaths and 48 injuries, including civilians.

      "The victims include civilians. The injured have been transferred to several hospitals and clinics in Tripoli," Abduddayem Al-Rabri, director of Tripoli field hospital, told Xinhua.

      Rabri called on all Libyan doctors and medical assistants to help treat the injured people, stressing that many doctors are providing assistance.

      The Special Deterrent Force in charge of securing the airport said an armed group on Monday morning attacked Tripoli International Airport with heavy weapons.

      "The criminal militia known as Bashir al-Baqarah and all the criminals wanted by the Deterrent Force attacked the International Airport after escaping (from jail) and joining the militia," said the Special Deterrent Force.

      The Force confirmed that the situation is now under full control.

      Head of the Civil Aviation Authority Nasr-Addin Shayeb al-Ain said the airport had been temporarily closed for security reasons.

      "The closure of the airport was because of the ongoing clashes. We are waiting for the clashes to stop and for the airport to be secure again to resume air traffic," al-Ain told Xinhua, pointing out that flights have been temporarily transferred to the airport of Misurata city, some 250 km east Tripoli.

      The UN-backed government issued a statement condemning the attack, "which threatened the lives of travelers, nearby residents and the safety of air traffic."

      "This attack aimed at freeing IS, al-Qaida and other terrorists from the detention center supervised by the Interior Ministry's Special Deterrence Force," said the statement.

      "Those acts not only attempted to free terrorists, but also attempted to hinder the peaceful political transition in the country, and also obstruct local and international efforts to achieve stability in our country. These acts will not go away unpunished," the statement added.

      The International Airport of Tripoli witnessed frequent clashes and armed attacks, most recently in October 2017.

      However, Monday's attack is the most violent one the airport has witnessed so far, as gunmen attacked the air hub and the prison inside it, where hundreds of terrorists have been detained over the past few years.

      010020070750000000000000011105521368977211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠色综合播放一区二区| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码AV| 99久久综合国产精品免费| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区| 人妻在厨房被色诱中文字幕| 深夜福利国产| 欧美成人网视频| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| jlzz大全高潮多水老师| 午夜日韩视频在线观看| 黄色激情视频一区二区| 成人黄网站免费永久在线观看 | 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区| 亚欧免费视频一区二区三区| 欧美日韩一二三区高在线| 亚洲国产欧美在线综合| 粉嫩大学生无套内射无码卡视频| 国内精品视频成人一区二区| 亚洲精品AⅤ无码精品丝袜无码 | 6080YYY午夜理论片久久| 饥渴少妇高潮视频在线观看| 日本免费一区在线播放| 亚洲在战AV极品无码| 豆国产96在线 | 亚洲| 免费A级毛片免费观看视频| 池州市| 欧美高h视频| 国产99精品久久| 婷婷狠狠综合五月天| 一本综合丁香日日狠狠色 | 国产一级人片内射视频播放| 竹山县| 色婷婷狠狠97成为人免费| 一片内射视频在线观看| 亚洲福利第一页在线观看| 中日韩字幕中文字幕一区| 免青青草免费观看视频在线| 亚洲av综合一区二区| 国产亚洲精品品视频在线| 久久国产热这里只有精品|