亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russian airline may resume flights to Cairo in late February
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-17 03:44:56 | Editor: huaxia

      The Metrojet's Airbus A-321 with registration number EI-ETJ that crashed in Egypt's Sinai peninsula, is seen in this picture taken in Antalya, Turkey September 17, 2015. (Reuters Photo)

      MOSCOW, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- Russia's largest airline Aeroflot will not resume direct flights to Cairo until the end of February, its CEO Vitaly Saveliev said Tuesday.

      A security protocol between Russian and Egyptian authorities needs to be signed before tickets go on sale, Saveliev told local media, saying that Aeroflot may reopen the air route at the end of February if all documents are ready.

      Egypt aims to resume Moscow-Cairo direct air service on Feb. 1 following more than two years of suspension due to a plane crash.

      On Oct. 31, 2015, a Russian airplane bound for St. Petersburg crashed over Egypt's Sinai Peninsula shortly after taking off from the Red Sea resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh. All 224 people on board were killed.

      Moscow said that the airliner was hit by a terrorist bomb attack and suspended all direct flights between the two countries.

      Earlier this month, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree to resume direct flights to Cairo after Egypt stepped up security measures.

      The first flight will likely be launched in February, Russian Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov said in Moscow last month following a meeting with visiting Egyptian Civil Aviation Minister Sherif Fathy.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russian airline may resume flights to Cairo in late February

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-17 03:44:56

      The Metrojet's Airbus A-321 with registration number EI-ETJ that crashed in Egypt's Sinai peninsula, is seen in this picture taken in Antalya, Turkey September 17, 2015. (Reuters Photo)

      MOSCOW, Jan. 16 (Xinhua) -- Russia's largest airline Aeroflot will not resume direct flights to Cairo until the end of February, its CEO Vitaly Saveliev said Tuesday.

      A security protocol between Russian and Egyptian authorities needs to be signed before tickets go on sale, Saveliev told local media, saying that Aeroflot may reopen the air route at the end of February if all documents are ready.

      Egypt aims to resume Moscow-Cairo direct air service on Feb. 1 following more than two years of suspension due to a plane crash.

      On Oct. 31, 2015, a Russian airplane bound for St. Petersburg crashed over Egypt's Sinai Peninsula shortly after taking off from the Red Sea resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh. All 224 people on board were killed.

      Moscow said that the airliner was hit by a terrorist bomb attack and suspended all direct flights between the two countries.

      Earlier this month, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree to resume direct flights to Cairo after Egypt stepped up security measures.

      The first flight will likely be launched in February, Russian Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov said in Moscow last month following a meeting with visiting Egyptian Civil Aviation Minister Sherif Fathy.

      010020070750000000000000011105521369006701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: аⅴ天堂一区视频在线观看| 香蕉啪视频在线观看视频久| 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌| 就国产av一区二区三区天堂| 玉林市| 国产亚洲精品福利在线| 最新亚洲国产手机在线| 精品国产乱码久久久久APP下载| 成人无码无遮挡很H在线播放| 国产精品美女主播一区| 熟妇无码AV| 国产黄片久久免费观看 | 无码人妻AⅤ一区 二区 三区| 最新国产精品久久精品| 再深点灬舒服灬太大了网站| 久久这里都是精品一区| 偷拍自拍视频一区二区三区| 午夜无码熟熟妇丰满人妻| 国产白袜脚足j棉袜在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区免费不卡| 亚洲一区二区三区99区| 亚洲毛片av一区二区三区| 免费 无码 国产在线观看不卡| 亚洲一区二区| 亚洲大尺度视频在线看| 中文字幕日本熟妇少妇| 欧美成人精品在线| 91中文字幕在线一区| 中文字幕第一页在线无码一区二区| 北岛玲日韩精品一区二区三区| 国产成人免费无码视频在线观看| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人| 麻豆密入视频在线观看| 国产人成视频免费在线观看| 免费又黄又爽又猛大片午夜| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 亚洲中文欧美日韩在线| 久久这里只有精品黄色| 国产精品一区二区久久精品蜜臀| 亚洲欧美中文v日韩v在线 | 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产|