亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Egypt's Sisi to run for president in 2018 elections
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-20 04:58:50 | Editor: huaxia

      Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi announces he will run for re-election in the presidential elections scheduled in March. (Reuters photo)

      CAIRO, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi announced on Friday that he will run for re-election in the presidential elections scheduled in March.

      Sisi made the announcement during the final day of "Story of a Nation" conference, where he presented his achievements over the past four years.

      Egypt will hold its 2018 presidential race from March 26 to 28. The 10-day candidate registration will start on Jan. 20, while electoral campaigns will kick off on Feb. 24 and the result of the first round will be announced on April 2, according to the country's National Election Authority (NEA).

      Sisi said that he shouldered responsibility when he was elected as a president, noting that he exerted great efforts for the sake of the country.

      The Egyptian president vowed transparent elections, urging voters to go to ballot boxes to choose the next president of Egypt.

      A pro-Sisi non-official campaign called "So That You Can Build It (Egypt)" said last December that it collected over 12 million signatures of Egyptians, more than 11 percent of the population, supporting Sisi to run for a second presidential term.

      Egyptian constitution limits the president's number of terms to two.

      Sisi took office in mid-2014, a year after he led the ouster of his Islamist predecessor Mohammed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against Morsi's one-year rule and his now-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      Egyptian rights and opposition lawyer Khaled Ali announced in November last year his intention to join the presidential race.

      However, there is a possibility for Ali's disqualification as he had received a suspended three-month jail term earlier in September over an obscene hand gesture he reportedly made after winning a court order challenging the government.

      Meanwhile, former air force commander and former prime minister Ahmed Shafiq, who fled Egypt after narrowly losing to Morsi in the 2012 elections, announced from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) his intention to run for president.

      However, Shafiq came back to Egypt last December and announced his withdrawal from the presidential race earlier this month.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Egypt's Sisi to run for president in 2018 elections

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-20 04:58:50

      Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi announces he will run for re-election in the presidential elections scheduled in March. (Reuters photo)

      CAIRO, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi announced on Friday that he will run for re-election in the presidential elections scheduled in March.

      Sisi made the announcement during the final day of "Story of a Nation" conference, where he presented his achievements over the past four years.

      Egypt will hold its 2018 presidential race from March 26 to 28. The 10-day candidate registration will start on Jan. 20, while electoral campaigns will kick off on Feb. 24 and the result of the first round will be announced on April 2, according to the country's National Election Authority (NEA).

      Sisi said that he shouldered responsibility when he was elected as a president, noting that he exerted great efforts for the sake of the country.

      The Egyptian president vowed transparent elections, urging voters to go to ballot boxes to choose the next president of Egypt.

      A pro-Sisi non-official campaign called "So That You Can Build It (Egypt)" said last December that it collected over 12 million signatures of Egyptians, more than 11 percent of the population, supporting Sisi to run for a second presidential term.

      Egyptian constitution limits the president's number of terms to two.

      Sisi took office in mid-2014, a year after he led the ouster of his Islamist predecessor Mohammed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against Morsi's one-year rule and his now-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      Egyptian rights and opposition lawyer Khaled Ali announced in November last year his intention to join the presidential race.

      However, there is a possibility for Ali's disqualification as he had received a suspended three-month jail term earlier in September over an obscene hand gesture he reportedly made after winning a court order challenging the government.

      Meanwhile, former air force commander and former prime minister Ahmed Shafiq, who fled Egypt after narrowly losing to Morsi in the 2012 elections, announced from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) his intention to run for president.

      However, Shafiq came back to Egypt last December and announced his withdrawal from the presidential race earlier this month.

      010020070750000000000000011105521369093901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 爆乳午夜福利视频精品| 青青草一级视频在线观看| 女人高潮被爽到呻吟观看| 午夜精品亚洲一区二区| 精品三级久久久久久久| 丝袜足控一区二区三区| √天堂中文官网8在线| 国产私拍大尺度在线视频| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机| 日本一区二区精品专区| 日本高清不在线一区二区色| 大陆啪啪福利视频| 日本三级理论久久人妻电影| 亚洲大尺度在线| 91福利国产在线观看网站| 日日躁欧美老妇| 国产中文字幕乱码在线| 久久久久久一本大道无码| 国产短视频精品区第一页| 精品中文字幕手机在线| 无码无在线观看| 亚洲最大成av人网站| 国产精品自产拍2021在线观看| 激情五月婷婷综合网| 久久半精品国产99精品国产| 色二av手机版在线| 国产精品欧美久久久久老妞| 亚洲国产精品一二三四区| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边| 国产成人精品午夜福利免费APP| 成人免费在线网站亚洲| 日韩激情网| 日韩AV无码一区二区三不卡| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 欧洲无码一区二区三区在线观看| 视频一区二区三区国产在线| 国产69精品一区二区三区| 亚洲五月激情综合图片区| 精品亚洲没码中文字幕| 亚洲a人片在线观看网址| 中文字幕无码日韩欧毛|