亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      141 civilians killed, injured in Turkish operation in Syria's Kurdish-led Afrin enclave
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-25 23:52:55 | Editor: huaxia

      Turkish tanks are parked near the Syrian border at Hassa, in Hatay province on January 24, 2018, as part of the operation "Olive Branch", launched a few days ago. (AFP PHOTO)

      DAMASCUS, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- The Turkish military campaign on the Kurdish-held Afrin enclave in northern Syria has killed and wounded 141 civilians since it started last Saturday, state news agency SANA reported on Thursday.

      It came amid unconfirmed reports about a possible understanding between the Kurdish fighters and the Syrian army for handing Afrin over to the Syrian army to confront the Turkish campaign.

      The Turkish shelling by assorted weaponry has targeted residential areas in Afrin, 63 km north of Aleppo province in northern Syria, leaving civilian casualties and big property losses, said SANA.

      Last Saturday, the Turkish forces and their allies of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebels unleashed a wide-scale offensive to eliminate the Kurdish fighters of the People's Protection Units (YPG) and the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) from Afrin enclave near Turkey.

      Heavy shelling and airstrikes targeted Afrin with the Turkish government vowing to continue the offensive until eradicating the Kurdish fighters along its southern border with Syria.

      The Syrian government has condemned the attack, saying it represents an encroachment upon the Syrian sovereignty.

      Syria's Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad said the Syrian air defenses have fully recovered, adding that they would respond to any Turkish warplane targeting Afrin.

      However, observers believe that the threat of military response by Syria was a message to the Kurdish fighters in Afrin that if the area was handed over to the Syrian government, the Syrian forces would respond to the Turkish attack as mentioned by Mekdad.

      Ahead of the Turkish offensive, there was a meeting between the Russian and representatives of the Kurdish fighters, during which the Russians proposed the entry of the Syrian army to Afrin to pull the pretext of attacking the Kurdish fighters by Turkey, a demand that was reportedly refused by the Kurds, who said they would defend the areas they control against the Turkish attack.

      But earlier in the day, the pro-government al-Watan newspaper cited what it called "unconfirmed reports" as suggesting that there is a Kurdish tendency to agree with the Syrian government on the entry of the Syrian army to Afrin.

      The paper said that the YPG has reportedly welcomed the entry of the Syrian army to Afrin under a deal with the Syrian government, a claim that hasn't been publicly declared by the YPG.

      Meanwhile, pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV cited an unnamed Kurdish source in the YPG as saying that his forces are not aiming to create a Kurdish state in Syria and that the Kurdish-held areas are part of the Syrian national fabric, saying his group wants to be a part of the future solution to the country's crisis.

      The Kurdish source, meanwhile, denied claims that the YPG is part of the U.S.-led anti-terror coalition, expressing astonishment about the withdrawal of the Russian forces from Afrin ahead of the Turkish attack.

      But the situation is confusing as some Lebanese news reports cited another source from the SDF as denying reaching a deal with the Syrian government about the Syrian forces' entry to Afrin, saying that there are ongoing negotiations between his group as well as Russia and the United States.

      The SDF source made it clear that if an agreement was reached with the government, his group will publically declare it.

      Back to the al-Watan newspaper, its reports said that the almost week-long offensive has failed to establish real achievements in terms of the Turkish purpose to defeat the Kurdish fighters and Afrin and prepare the area to be a safe zone for Syrian refugees.

      The paper said that following the failure of the Turkish campaign so far, Turkish military buildup was noticed on the Turkish side of the borders, adding that Washington complicity with Turkey has become clear in terms of supporting the buffer zones, or safe zones, in northern Syria.

      Turkey's Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Wednesday that the U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has confirmed U.S. backing for the establishment of a 30-kilometer Turkish "safe zone" within northern Syria.

      Meanwhile, al-Watan cited a Kurdish source in the YPG as saying that his group is undertaking the guerrilla warfare style in confronting the Turkish incursion, noting that "what we are losing in the morning due to the intensified shelling and airstrikes, we are restoring in the evening because the YPG knows the geography of the area there very well."

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      141 civilians killed, injured in Turkish operation in Syria's Kurdish-led Afrin enclave

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-25 23:52:55

      Turkish tanks are parked near the Syrian border at Hassa, in Hatay province on January 24, 2018, as part of the operation "Olive Branch", launched a few days ago. (AFP PHOTO)

      DAMASCUS, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- The Turkish military campaign on the Kurdish-held Afrin enclave in northern Syria has killed and wounded 141 civilians since it started last Saturday, state news agency SANA reported on Thursday.

      It came amid unconfirmed reports about a possible understanding between the Kurdish fighters and the Syrian army for handing Afrin over to the Syrian army to confront the Turkish campaign.

      The Turkish shelling by assorted weaponry has targeted residential areas in Afrin, 63 km north of Aleppo province in northern Syria, leaving civilian casualties and big property losses, said SANA.

      Last Saturday, the Turkish forces and their allies of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebels unleashed a wide-scale offensive to eliminate the Kurdish fighters of the People's Protection Units (YPG) and the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) from Afrin enclave near Turkey.

      Heavy shelling and airstrikes targeted Afrin with the Turkish government vowing to continue the offensive until eradicating the Kurdish fighters along its southern border with Syria.

      The Syrian government has condemned the attack, saying it represents an encroachment upon the Syrian sovereignty.

      Syria's Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad said the Syrian air defenses have fully recovered, adding that they would respond to any Turkish warplane targeting Afrin.

      However, observers believe that the threat of military response by Syria was a message to the Kurdish fighters in Afrin that if the area was handed over to the Syrian government, the Syrian forces would respond to the Turkish attack as mentioned by Mekdad.

      Ahead of the Turkish offensive, there was a meeting between the Russian and representatives of the Kurdish fighters, during which the Russians proposed the entry of the Syrian army to Afrin to pull the pretext of attacking the Kurdish fighters by Turkey, a demand that was reportedly refused by the Kurds, who said they would defend the areas they control against the Turkish attack.

      But earlier in the day, the pro-government al-Watan newspaper cited what it called "unconfirmed reports" as suggesting that there is a Kurdish tendency to agree with the Syrian government on the entry of the Syrian army to Afrin.

      The paper said that the YPG has reportedly welcomed the entry of the Syrian army to Afrin under a deal with the Syrian government, a claim that hasn't been publicly declared by the YPG.

      Meanwhile, pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV cited an unnamed Kurdish source in the YPG as saying that his forces are not aiming to create a Kurdish state in Syria and that the Kurdish-held areas are part of the Syrian national fabric, saying his group wants to be a part of the future solution to the country's crisis.

      The Kurdish source, meanwhile, denied claims that the YPG is part of the U.S.-led anti-terror coalition, expressing astonishment about the withdrawal of the Russian forces from Afrin ahead of the Turkish attack.

      But the situation is confusing as some Lebanese news reports cited another source from the SDF as denying reaching a deal with the Syrian government about the Syrian forces' entry to Afrin, saying that there are ongoing negotiations between his group as well as Russia and the United States.

      The SDF source made it clear that if an agreement was reached with the government, his group will publically declare it.

      Back to the al-Watan newspaper, its reports said that the almost week-long offensive has failed to establish real achievements in terms of the Turkish purpose to defeat the Kurdish fighters and Afrin and prepare the area to be a safe zone for Syrian refugees.

      The paper said that following the failure of the Turkish campaign so far, Turkish military buildup was noticed on the Turkish side of the borders, adding that Washington complicity with Turkey has become clear in terms of supporting the buffer zones, or safe zones, in northern Syria.

      Turkey's Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Wednesday that the U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has confirmed U.S. backing for the establishment of a 30-kilometer Turkish "safe zone" within northern Syria.

      Meanwhile, al-Watan cited a Kurdish source in the YPG as saying that his group is undertaking the guerrilla warfare style in confronting the Turkish incursion, noting that "what we are losing in the morning due to the intensified shelling and airstrikes, we are restoring in the evening because the YPG knows the geography of the area there very well."

      010020070750000000000000011105091369249851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲最大成人免费av| 亚洲香蕉毛片久久网站老妇人| 东北老女人高潮大喊舒服死了| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 亚洲九九九| 亚洲中文日韩一区二区三区| 天堂а√8在线最新版在线| 日本女优中文字幕看片| 丰台区| 中文字幕久久久久久久系列| 精品综合久久久久久97| 理论片午午伦夜理片久久| 国产爽歪歪免费视频在线观看| 仙女白丝jk小脚夹得我好爽| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入| 天堂最新在线官网av| 杨幂Av一区二区三区| 亚洲精品综合第一国产综合| 99视频精品全部免费 在线| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区日本| 麻豆久久五月国产综合| 天堂√最新版中文在线| 夜夜爽一区二区三区精品| 玖玖资源站无码专区| 日本理伦一区二区三区| 久久麻豆精亚洲av品国产精品| 亚洲中文视频一区二区三区| av观看一区二区三区| 在线天堂资源www中文| www.av在线.com| 国产成人精品三级在线影院| 精品人妻日韩中文字幕| 国产一区二区内射最近人| 成年男人裸j照无遮挡无码| 国产午夜精品一区二区三区不| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频| 超清无码一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久免费看| 91情侣视频| 久久久久88色偷偷| 影音先锋女人AA鲁色资源|