亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Africa still in shock at Trump's vulgar comments on Africa: official
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-26 16:12:01 | Editor: huaxia

      African Union Chairperson Moussa Faki Mahamat speaks during the opening session of the 32nd Ordinary Session of the Executive Council of the African Union (AU) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Jan. 25, 2018. Moussa FakiMahamat said on Thursday African leaders and citizens are still in shock at vulgar comments about the continent attributed to U.S. President Donald Trump. (Xinhua/Michael Tewelde)

      ADDIS ABABA, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- African Union Chairperson Moussa Faki Mahamat said on Thursday African leaders and citizens are still in shock at vulgar comments about the continent attributed to U.S. President Donald Trump.

      Mahamat was speaking during the opening session of the 32nd Ordinary Session of the Executive Council of the African Union (AU) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

      "At the time of the convening of the meeting Africa has not yet finished digesting the statements and pronouncements made by U.S. President which has deeply shocked through the messages of despise and hatred and the desire to marginalize and exclude Africa," said Mahamat.

      He also said Africa won't keep quiet in the face of hateful comments.

      Trump reportedly used the word "shithole" to describe African countries, Haiti and El Salvador while discussing immigration issues with U.S. lawmakers earlier this month.

      Trump's alleged remarks have caused outrage across the world with officials in African, European, Latin American countries and UN expressing condemnation and summoning U.S. diplomats in protest.

      The AU Executive Council meeting will last two days and bring together foreign ministers of the 55 African Union Member States and senior AU officials.

      The Executive Council will consider draft decisions and declarations of the session with recommendations for consideration by the Assembly of the AU Heads of State and Government, scheduled to take place January 28-29, 2018.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Africa still in shock at Trump's vulgar comments on Africa: official

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-26 16:12:01

      African Union Chairperson Moussa Faki Mahamat speaks during the opening session of the 32nd Ordinary Session of the Executive Council of the African Union (AU) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Jan. 25, 2018. Moussa FakiMahamat said on Thursday African leaders and citizens are still in shock at vulgar comments about the continent attributed to U.S. President Donald Trump. (Xinhua/Michael Tewelde)

      ADDIS ABABA, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- African Union Chairperson Moussa Faki Mahamat said on Thursday African leaders and citizens are still in shock at vulgar comments about the continent attributed to U.S. President Donald Trump.

      Mahamat was speaking during the opening session of the 32nd Ordinary Session of the Executive Council of the African Union (AU) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

      "At the time of the convening of the meeting Africa has not yet finished digesting the statements and pronouncements made by U.S. President which has deeply shocked through the messages of despise and hatred and the desire to marginalize and exclude Africa," said Mahamat.

      He also said Africa won't keep quiet in the face of hateful comments.

      Trump reportedly used the word "shithole" to describe African countries, Haiti and El Salvador while discussing immigration issues with U.S. lawmakers earlier this month.

      Trump's alleged remarks have caused outrage across the world with officials in African, European, Latin American countries and UN expressing condemnation and summoning U.S. diplomats in protest.

      The AU Executive Council meeting will last two days and bring together foreign ministers of the 55 African Union Member States and senior AU officials.

      The Executive Council will consider draft decisions and declarations of the session with recommendations for consideration by the Assembly of the AU Heads of State and Government, scheduled to take place January 28-29, 2018.

      010020070750000000000000011100001369270861
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人在线免费视频亚洲| 国产成人精品国内自产色| 91亚洲国产成人久久精品| 亚洲AⅤ男人的天堂在线观看| 精品国产爱在线观看| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添一区二区 | 久久熟女五十路| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 国产精品成人国产乱| 少妇高潮惨叫久久久久电影| 日日骚一区二区三区中文字幕 | 国产亚洲精品日韩综合网| 亚洲国产精品一区二区在线| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码| 女女热在线视频精品| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频| 久久久精品国产视频在线| 东京热加勒比在线观看| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 精品国产av色一区二区深夜久久| 亚洲国产精品热久久2022| 金华市| 两个人免费视频大全毛片| 波多野结衣一区二区三区88| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 亚洲一区在线中文字幕| 亚洲欧洲美洲无码精品va| 国产精品自产拍在线观看花钱看| 久久一本日韩精品中文字幕屁孩| 人妻少妇太爽了嫩草影院| AV无码人妻一区二区三区牛牛| 久久精品这里就是精品| 国产午睡沙发系列大全| 亚洲AV小说在线观看| 成年大片免费视频观看| 午夜日本精品一区二区| 国产精品推荐视频一区二区| 日本久久精品在线播放| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 任你躁国产自任一区二区三区| 亚洲综合在线日韩av|