亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. lifts ban on refugees from 11 "high-risk" countries
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-30 23:05:29 | Editor: huaxia

      A Yemeni child stands at a temporary evacuation center in Sanaa, capital of Yemen, Dec. 19, 2015, as his family was forced to flee from home due to the ongoing air strikes and internal conflicts. (Xinhua/Hani Ali)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- The United States on Monday lifted a ban on admissions to refugees from 11 countries that it identified present a high security risk, while announcing new vetting measures.

      The changes came after a 90-day review by the White House of refugee admissions from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

      Several refugee children are seen at a refugee camp in Aden Province, Yemen, June 16, 2012. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      Those seeking to enter the United States will undergo a risk-based assessment, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said in a statement on Monday.

      "These additional security measures will make it harder for bad actors to exploit our refugee program, and they will ensure we take a more risk-based approach to protecting the homeland," DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said.

      The measures include additional screening for certain nationals, and a periodic review and update of the refugee high-risk country list and selection criteria.

      Refugees from South Sudan rest at a refugee camp in Sudan's White Nile state near the border with South Sudan on May 17, 2017. (Xinhua/Mohamed Babiker)

      Last year, U.S. President Donald Trump signed a directive setting the country's annual refugee cap at 45,000, the lowest annual limit since 1980. It is one of a string of limits he imposed on the U.S. refugee program.

      The United States has admitted roughly 6,500 refugees since the 2018 fiscal year began in October, compared with about 32,000 during the same period last year, according to State Department figures.

      Displaced Syrian children stand outside of their tents at Kelbit refugeecamp, near the Syrian-Turkish border, in Idlib province, Syria Jan. 17, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      Among them, 332 refugees who have been admitted to enter America so far this fiscal year came from "high-risk" countries, compared with nearly 16,000 in the same period last year.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. lifts ban on refugees from 11 "high-risk" countries

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-30 23:05:29

      A Yemeni child stands at a temporary evacuation center in Sanaa, capital of Yemen, Dec. 19, 2015, as his family was forced to flee from home due to the ongoing air strikes and internal conflicts. (Xinhua/Hani Ali)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- The United States on Monday lifted a ban on admissions to refugees from 11 countries that it identified present a high security risk, while announcing new vetting measures.

      The changes came after a 90-day review by the White House of refugee admissions from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

      Several refugee children are seen at a refugee camp in Aden Province, Yemen, June 16, 2012. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      Those seeking to enter the United States will undergo a risk-based assessment, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said in a statement on Monday.

      "These additional security measures will make it harder for bad actors to exploit our refugee program, and they will ensure we take a more risk-based approach to protecting the homeland," DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said.

      The measures include additional screening for certain nationals, and a periodic review and update of the refugee high-risk country list and selection criteria.

      Refugees from South Sudan rest at a refugee camp in Sudan's White Nile state near the border with South Sudan on May 17, 2017. (Xinhua/Mohamed Babiker)

      Last year, U.S. President Donald Trump signed a directive setting the country's annual refugee cap at 45,000, the lowest annual limit since 1980. It is one of a string of limits he imposed on the U.S. refugee program.

      The United States has admitted roughly 6,500 refugees since the 2018 fiscal year began in October, compared with about 32,000 during the same period last year, according to State Department figures.

      Displaced Syrian children stand outside of their tents at Kelbit refugeecamp, near the Syrian-Turkish border, in Idlib province, Syria Jan. 17, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      Among them, 332 refugees who have been admitted to enter America so far this fiscal year came from "high-risk" countries, compared with nearly 16,000 in the same period last year.

      010020070750000000000000011105521369369101
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国自产拍偷拍精品啪啪一区二区| 国产精品无码久久久一区蜜臀| 无码一区二区三区在| 欧美成人国产精品高潮| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区 | 91成人午夜性a一级毛片| 在线天堂资源www中文| 无码三级国产三级在线电影| 日韩精品精品一区二区三区| 虎白女粉嫩尤物福利视频| 99久久er热在这里只有精品99 | www.yw193| 免費一级欧美精品| 日本熟妇精品一区二区三区| 一个人看的WWW免费视频在线观看| 日韩区欧美国产区在线观看| 国产午夜福利久久精品| 国产丝袜美腿美女视频| 欧美国产日本精品一区二区三区 | 中国女人内谢69xxxx免费视频| 久久久久久人妻精品一区二区三区| 尤物yw午夜国产精品视频| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 国产v在线最新观看视频| 日韩不卡无码三区| 亚洲一区二区在线精品| 国产成人高清精品免费5388| 久久精品国产91久久性色tv| 亚洲色图视频在线播放| 国内精品国产三级国产a久久| 美女熟妇67194免费入口| 国产suv精品一区二区69| 中文字幕av一区二区| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件| 国产精品视频免费的| 日韩内射美女片在线观看网站 | 亚洲国产欧美日韩一区二区| 久久国产精品-国产精品| 午夜视频在线在免费| 青青手机在线视频观看|