亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Land offered to temporarily house people displaced by volcano eruption in Philippines
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-01-31 10:43:57 | Editor: huaxia

      Huge plumes of smoke are seen as Mayon volcano erupts in Albay Province, the Philippines, Jan. 25, 2018. (Xinhua/Rouelle Umali)

      MANILA, Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- A Filipino construction magnate has offered 41 hectares of land in Legazpi City to temporarily house thousands of people displaced by the eruption of the Philippines' most active volcano Mayon, according to local media reported on Tuesday.

      Mayon volcano, approximately 330 km southeast of Manila, has been spewing red-hot lava and clouds of ash since January 13.

      The Philippine Daily Inquirer, a major Philippine English newspaper, reported that real estate businessman Elizaldy Co, chairman and chief executive officer of Sunwest Group of Companies, has offered to build temporary shelters within his vast land near the scenic boulevard in Legazpi City.

      Co is working closely with the Legazpi City local government, the Philippine Red Cross and the Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) in building the shelters that can accommodate some 50,000 families now housed in various public schools in the city and nearby towns affected by the eruption.

      The local government and Co are looking at building tents, and easy-to-build shelters made of GI sheets and tarpaulins in the property.

      The report also said Co's foundation is coordinating closely with DSWD for the provision of construction materials and relief goods like rice, noodles, canned goods and hygiene kits.

      So far, more than 84,000 residents within the 9-kilometer radius danger zone near the volcano have been forced to flee their homes and now live in more than 70 temporary shelters in six towns and two cities in Albay province.

      Legazpi City has about 16,000 evacuees, according to authorities. Most of the temporary shelters are school houses, disputing classes as a result.

      Local disaster official Maricel Nocite told Xinhua that during the last eruption in August 2014 the evacuees were forced to stay at an evacuation center for more than four months.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Land offered to temporarily house people displaced by volcano eruption in Philippines

      Source: Xinhua 2018-01-31 10:43:57

      Huge plumes of smoke are seen as Mayon volcano erupts in Albay Province, the Philippines, Jan. 25, 2018. (Xinhua/Rouelle Umali)

      MANILA, Jan. 30 (Xinhua) -- A Filipino construction magnate has offered 41 hectares of land in Legazpi City to temporarily house thousands of people displaced by the eruption of the Philippines' most active volcano Mayon, according to local media reported on Tuesday.

      Mayon volcano, approximately 330 km southeast of Manila, has been spewing red-hot lava and clouds of ash since January 13.

      The Philippine Daily Inquirer, a major Philippine English newspaper, reported that real estate businessman Elizaldy Co, chairman and chief executive officer of Sunwest Group of Companies, has offered to build temporary shelters within his vast land near the scenic boulevard in Legazpi City.

      Co is working closely with the Legazpi City local government, the Philippine Red Cross and the Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) in building the shelters that can accommodate some 50,000 families now housed in various public schools in the city and nearby towns affected by the eruption.

      The local government and Co are looking at building tents, and easy-to-build shelters made of GI sheets and tarpaulins in the property.

      The report also said Co's foundation is coordinating closely with DSWD for the provision of construction materials and relief goods like rice, noodles, canned goods and hygiene kits.

      So far, more than 84,000 residents within the 9-kilometer radius danger zone near the volcano have been forced to flee their homes and now live in more than 70 temporary shelters in six towns and two cities in Albay province.

      Legazpi City has about 16,000 evacuees, according to authorities. Most of the temporary shelters are school houses, disputing classes as a result.

      Local disaster official Maricel Nocite told Xinhua that during the last eruption in August 2014 the evacuees were forced to stay at an evacuation center for more than four months.

      010020070750000000000000011100001369383471
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久久影视不卡| 免费无码AⅤ片在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费| av网站影片在线观看| av一区无码不卡毛片| 精品国产品欧美日产在线| 亚洲一级无码AV毛片久久| 日韩精品毛片| 亚州少妇无套内射激情视频| 野外久久久久久无码人妻| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 一二三三免费观看视频| av在线免费观看你懂的| 免费看奶头视频的网站| 777精品久无码人妻蜜桃| av在线播放无码线| 欧美精品啪啪一区二区三区| 亚洲av国产大片在线观看| 枞阳县| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产VA综合| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 亚洲中文字幕在线爆乳| 亚洲精品一区二区妖精| 五月天精品视频在线观看| 白丝美女被狂躁免费视频网站| 永久免费不卡在线观看黄网站| 国内精品视频成人一区二区 | 欧美日韩免费一区二区三区视频播放 | 久久免费偷拍视频有没有| 在线观看精品国产自拍| 国产欧美va欧美va香蕉在线观| 欧妇女乱妇女乱视频| 国产亚洲精品aaaa片在线播放| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 江门市| 性无码国产一区在线观看| 国产漂亮白嫩美女在线观看| 久久久精品中文无码字幕| 国产精品亚洲专区一区二区 | 自拍亚洲一区欧美另类| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2022|