亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Hamas slams U.S. putting its chief Haneya on terror blacklist
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-01 03:14:01 | Editor: huaxia

      The United States on January 31, 2018 put the head of Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas, Ismail Haniya, on its terror blacklist and slapped sanctions on him. (AFP Photo)

      GAZA, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- Islamic Hamas movement slammed on Wednesday the U.S. decision to list Hamas politburo chief Ismail Haneya among the world's terrorists.

      The movement's leaders considered the U.S. decision as "ridiculous." They said that the Palestinian people are not waiting for a good behavior certificate to receive from the Americans.

      Hamas spokesman in Gaza Hazem Qasem said in an emailed press statement that listing Ismail Haneya on the list of terrorists is 'a failed attempt to keep pressure on the Palestinian armed resistance.

      "This will never break our determination to carry on with resistance and stick to it until getting rid of the Israeli occupation," said Qassem.

      He added that Haneya will sacrifice himself and all what he owns for the sake of his people and their just cause.

      Meanwhile, member of Hamas politburo Husam Badran said in a press statement that "after President Trump's decision on Jerusalem, such a decision is no longer surprising or excluded," referring to Washington's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel last month.

      Washington on Wednesday listed Haneya on the list of terrorism, in two decisions Made by the State of Department and the State of Treasury.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Hamas slams U.S. putting its chief Haneya on terror blacklist

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-01 03:14:01

      The United States on January 31, 2018 put the head of Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas, Ismail Haniya, on its terror blacklist and slapped sanctions on him. (AFP Photo)

      GAZA, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- Islamic Hamas movement slammed on Wednesday the U.S. decision to list Hamas politburo chief Ismail Haneya among the world's terrorists.

      The movement's leaders considered the U.S. decision as "ridiculous." They said that the Palestinian people are not waiting for a good behavior certificate to receive from the Americans.

      Hamas spokesman in Gaza Hazem Qasem said in an emailed press statement that listing Ismail Haneya on the list of terrorists is 'a failed attempt to keep pressure on the Palestinian armed resistance.

      "This will never break our determination to carry on with resistance and stick to it until getting rid of the Israeli occupation," said Qassem.

      He added that Haneya will sacrifice himself and all what he owns for the sake of his people and their just cause.

      Meanwhile, member of Hamas politburo Husam Badran said in a press statement that "after President Trump's decision on Jerusalem, such a decision is no longer surprising or excluded," referring to Washington's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel last month.

      Washington on Wednesday listed Haneya on the list of terrorism, in two decisions Made by the State of Department and the State of Treasury.

      010020070750000000000000011105521369401051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 精品国产丝袜自在线拍国语| www啦啦啦视频在线观看免费| 午夜成人鲁丝片午夜精品| www久久久888| 亚洲国产精品毛片av| 亚洲国产剧情在线精品视| 加勒比一区二区无码视频在线| 欧美亚洲日韩在线在线影院| 国产在线天堂av| 亚洲国产精品成人久久av| 国产色系视频在线观看| 久久国产一区二区三色| 亚洲精品无码久久一线| 合作市| 久久国产免费观看精品| 国产精品呻吟久久av| 精品www日韩熟女人妻| 国内精品少妇高潮在线看男男| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看 | 亚洲日韩久热中文字幕| 亚洲高清精品50路| 婷婷开心五月综合基地| 99久久er这里只有精品18 | 日韩激情一区二区三区| 亚洲AV成人综合五月天在线观看| 久久亚洲AV无码精品色午夜| 国产日产欧洲无码视频无遮挡 | 四虎无码精品a∨在线观看| 国产av普通话对白国语| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看 | 国产 中文 制服丝袜 另类 | 一区二区av日韩免费| 绥化市| 首页 图区 国产 亚洲 欧美 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区在线| 久久99国产亚洲高清| 秋霞AV鲁丝片一区二区| 熟女精品视频一区二区三区|