亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russian officials hail CAS ruling to lift lifetime doping ban on Russian athletes
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-02 00:25:00 | Editor: huaxia

      International Olympic Committee (IOC) President Thomas Bach (L) and Chair of IOC Inquiry Commission into alleged Russian doping at Sochi 2014 Swiss Samuel Schmid attend a press conference following an executive meeting on Russian doping, on December 5, 2017 in Lausanne. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Feb. 1 (Xinhua) -- Russian officials commended a ruling from the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) upholding the appeals of 28 Russian athletes against their lifetime ban on doping charges."This means that the athletes who filed these appeals are fully rehabilitated. With regards to them, all restraining decisions are no longer valid, their biography is absolutely clean, and all the rewards they have acquired are restored," Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev told a government meeting.

      "The information about the ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport in relation to our athletes, confirms that dynamic action to protect their rights in court and in other categories are justified, can be effective and must continue," RIA Novosti News agency quoted the Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov as saying.

      "We are satisfied with this ruling, it shows yet again that there are no doping schemes and conspiracies in Russia," Russian Deputy Prime Minister Vitaly Mutko was quoted as saying by Interfax news agency.

      Earlier on Thursday, the CAS ruled to uphold the appeals of 28 Russian athletes against the decisions of the Disciplinary Commission (DC) of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to ban them for life from participating in the Olympic Games for doping violations.

      The IOC DC found that 43 Russian athletes have committed anti-doping rule violations during the 2014 Olympic Winter Games, disqualified them from the events in which they participated in Sochi and made them forfeit all their medals. The athletes were also declared ineligible to participate in any capacity in all subsequent editions of the Olympic Games.

      Most of these athletes launched appeals to the CAS.

      The CAS said in a statement on Thursday that it had found in 28 cases that the collected evidence was insufficient to establish that an anti-doping rule violation (ADRV) was committed by the athletes concerned.

      For these athletes, the appeals were upheld, the sanctions annulled and their individual results from Sochi 2014 were reinstated.

      In 11 cases, the evidence collected was found to be sufficient to establish an individual ADRV. The IOC's decisions in these matters were confirmed, with one exception: the athletes were declared ineligible for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games instead of a lifetime ban from all Olympic Games.

      Judgments in three other cases were postponed until after the PyeongChang Olympics.

      Nevertheless, the IOC has cast serious doubts on the athletes' participation in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.

      The result of the CAS decision does not mean that athletes from the group of 28 will be invited to the Games, the IOC said in a separate statement later on Thursday.

      "Not being sanctioned does not automatically confer the privilege of an invitation. In this context, it is also important to note that, in his press conference, the CAS Secretary General insisted that the CAS decision does not mean that these 28 athletes are declared innocent," the statement said.

      IOC will analyze the reasoned decisions very carefully once they are available and consider the consequences, including an appeal to the Swiss Federal Tribunal.

      The president of the Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) Alexander Zhukov said on Thursday that the ROC is mulling various legal steps to protect the rights of the Russian athletes cleared of doping charges by the CAS in light of the IOC statement.

      "We are working with lawyers and planning our further actions," Zhukov told Interfax.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russian officials hail CAS ruling to lift lifetime doping ban on Russian athletes

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-02 00:25:00

      International Olympic Committee (IOC) President Thomas Bach (L) and Chair of IOC Inquiry Commission into alleged Russian doping at Sochi 2014 Swiss Samuel Schmid attend a press conference following an executive meeting on Russian doping, on December 5, 2017 in Lausanne. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Feb. 1 (Xinhua) -- Russian officials commended a ruling from the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) upholding the appeals of 28 Russian athletes against their lifetime ban on doping charges."This means that the athletes who filed these appeals are fully rehabilitated. With regards to them, all restraining decisions are no longer valid, their biography is absolutely clean, and all the rewards they have acquired are restored," Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev told a government meeting.

      "The information about the ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport in relation to our athletes, confirms that dynamic action to protect their rights in court and in other categories are justified, can be effective and must continue," RIA Novosti News agency quoted the Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov as saying.

      "We are satisfied with this ruling, it shows yet again that there are no doping schemes and conspiracies in Russia," Russian Deputy Prime Minister Vitaly Mutko was quoted as saying by Interfax news agency.

      Earlier on Thursday, the CAS ruled to uphold the appeals of 28 Russian athletes against the decisions of the Disciplinary Commission (DC) of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to ban them for life from participating in the Olympic Games for doping violations.

      The IOC DC found that 43 Russian athletes have committed anti-doping rule violations during the 2014 Olympic Winter Games, disqualified them from the events in which they participated in Sochi and made them forfeit all their medals. The athletes were also declared ineligible to participate in any capacity in all subsequent editions of the Olympic Games.

      Most of these athletes launched appeals to the CAS.

      The CAS said in a statement on Thursday that it had found in 28 cases that the collected evidence was insufficient to establish that an anti-doping rule violation (ADRV) was committed by the athletes concerned.

      For these athletes, the appeals were upheld, the sanctions annulled and their individual results from Sochi 2014 were reinstated.

      In 11 cases, the evidence collected was found to be sufficient to establish an individual ADRV. The IOC's decisions in these matters were confirmed, with one exception: the athletes were declared ineligible for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games instead of a lifetime ban from all Olympic Games.

      Judgments in three other cases were postponed until after the PyeongChang Olympics.

      Nevertheless, the IOC has cast serious doubts on the athletes' participation in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.

      The result of the CAS decision does not mean that athletes from the group of 28 will be invited to the Games, the IOC said in a separate statement later on Thursday.

      "Not being sanctioned does not automatically confer the privilege of an invitation. In this context, it is also important to note that, in his press conference, the CAS Secretary General insisted that the CAS decision does not mean that these 28 athletes are declared innocent," the statement said.

      IOC will analyze the reasoned decisions very carefully once they are available and consider the consequences, including an appeal to the Swiss Federal Tribunal.

      The president of the Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) Alexander Zhukov said on Thursday that the ROC is mulling various legal steps to protect the rights of the Russian athletes cleared of doping charges by the CAS in light of the IOC statement.

      "We are working with lawyers and planning our further actions," Zhukov told Interfax.

      010020070750000000000000011105521369428401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 热久久免费频精品99热| 成人国产精品高清在线观看| 澄江县| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码AV一| 2021国产精品视频网站| 久久综合亚洲色1080p| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 人妻一区二区三区免费看| 国产aⅴ夜夜欢一区二区三区| 亚洲 国产 韩国 欧美 在线| 亚洲AV综合AV一区二区三区| 视频精品熟女一区二区三区| 精品亚洲少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲色成人WWW永久在线观看| 国产男女免费视频| 在线播放成人精品免费视频观看| 国产成人丝袜在线无码| 成人国产一区二区三区精品不卡| 熟妇人妻不卡无码一区| 一二三四在线观看高清中文| 亚洲成人在线免费| 柳州市| 国产亚洲精品性爱视频| 亚洲AV无码专区电影在线观看| 青青青国产免A在线观看| 超碰观看| 欧美性爱一区二区三区无a| 日本熟妇浓毛| 日韩女人毛片在线播放| 湟中县| 亚洲熟妇av日韩熟妇av| 日本欧美大码a在线观看 | 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 久久久久亚洲AV成人网站软件 | 国产一区二区三区自拍视频| 富婆性猛交ⅹxxx乱大交| 精品系列无码一区二区三区| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产VA综合| av无码精品一区二区三区| 国产自偷亚洲精品页65页| 国产亚洲精选一区二区|