"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Los Angeles middle school shooting accidental

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-02 20:04:58

      LOS ANGELES, Feb. 1 (Xinhua) -- A middle school classroom shooting here which critically injured a teen and wounded four others was accidental, local police said Thursday.

      A 12-year-old girl, who was suspected of opening fire, was taken into police custody and booked on a charge of negligent discharge of a firearm, according to Spokesman Josh Rubenstein of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD).

      Anxiously waiting parents have reunited with their children after staff members walked the students out one at a time, following the shooting that occurred in a classroom at Salvador B. Castro Middle School in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday.

      A 15-year-old boy who had been shot in the head was taken to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. There is so far no immediate threat to his life, doctors said at a news conference.

      A 15-year-old girl who had suffered a gunshot injury to the wrist was in stable condition, according to the LAPD. Three other people, including two children and a 30-year-old woman, suffered minor injuries that were not caused directly by the shooting.

      Police recovered a gun after the shooting. It still remains unknown how the gun was brought to school and how it went off in the classroom.

      Following the shooting, the middle school and a nearby high school were placed on lockdown. Salvador Castro Middle School has a total enrollment of 428 students and 22 full-time teachers. More than 92 percent of the students are Hispanic, according the data on the website of the www.localschooldirectory.com.

      In Los Angeles, students at middle and high schools are required to go through daily random searches for weapons. The daily search is normally done at different hours of the school day.

      However, local media pointed out that relevant officials have not mentioned whether students at Salvador B. Castro Middle School were checked on Thursday.

      The classroom shooting is the latest U.S. gun violence at schools, following a high school shooting in the U.S. state of Kentucky on January 23. A 15-year-old male student opened fire at Marshall County High in Kentucky, killing two students and injuring 18 others.

      (Gao Shan in Los Angeles contributed to the report.)

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Spotlight: Los Angeles middle school shooting accidental

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-02 20:04:58

      LOS ANGELES, Feb. 1 (Xinhua) -- A middle school classroom shooting here which critically injured a teen and wounded four others was accidental, local police said Thursday.

      A 12-year-old girl, who was suspected of opening fire, was taken into police custody and booked on a charge of negligent discharge of a firearm, according to Spokesman Josh Rubenstein of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD).

      Anxiously waiting parents have reunited with their children after staff members walked the students out one at a time, following the shooting that occurred in a classroom at Salvador B. Castro Middle School in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday.

      A 15-year-old boy who had been shot in the head was taken to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. There is so far no immediate threat to his life, doctors said at a news conference.

      A 15-year-old girl who had suffered a gunshot injury to the wrist was in stable condition, according to the LAPD. Three other people, including two children and a 30-year-old woman, suffered minor injuries that were not caused directly by the shooting.

      Police recovered a gun after the shooting. It still remains unknown how the gun was brought to school and how it went off in the classroom.

      Following the shooting, the middle school and a nearby high school were placed on lockdown. Salvador Castro Middle School has a total enrollment of 428 students and 22 full-time teachers. More than 92 percent of the students are Hispanic, according the data on the website of the www.localschooldirectory.com.

      In Los Angeles, students at middle and high schools are required to go through daily random searches for weapons. The daily search is normally done at different hours of the school day.

      However, local media pointed out that relevant officials have not mentioned whether students at Salvador B. Castro Middle School were checked on Thursday.

      The classroom shooting is the latest U.S. gun violence at schools, following a high school shooting in the U.S. state of Kentucky on January 23. A 15-year-old male student opened fire at Marshall County High in Kentucky, killing two students and injuring 18 others.

      (Gao Shan in Los Angeles contributed to the report.)

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369451131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 丝袜美腿网站一区二区| 亚洲av人片在线观看调教| 久久国产精品岛国搬运工| 最新 国产 精品 精品 视频| 免费人成视频在线观看视频| 日本二区三区视频免费观看| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区正片| 老河口市| 日韩欧美在线观看成人| 思思热在线视频精品| 久久av色欲av久久蜜桃网| 免费无码肉片在线观看| 欧美三级第一页| 亚洲A∨日韩Av最新在线| 欧美一级鲁丝片免费一区| 国产精品一区二区久久毛片| 色yeye在线观看| 国产精品无码AV中文| 国产精品爽爽爽一区二区| 色就色中文字幕在线视频| av在线免费播放网站| 亚洲高清中文字幕精品不卡| 午夜久久一区二区狠狠干| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 国产成人综合亚洲av| av网站在线观看华人免费| 两个人免费视频大全毛片| 欧美人与动牲交zooz3d| 欧美 日韩 国产 另类 图片区| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区| 少妇一级aa一区二区三区片| 亚洲男女免费视频| 中文乱码人妻一区二区三区在线 | 2020亚洲国产| 67194成是人免费无码| 久久久老熟女一区二区三区 | 超碰97人人做人人爱少妇| 色综合色国产热无码一| 最新福利姬在线视频国产观看| 久久狠狠高潮亚洲精品暴力打 | 不卡AV中文字幕手机看|