"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Philippine police kill 46 drug suspects since December
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-02 20:04:58

      MANILA, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Philippine police have so far killed a total of 46 drug suspects since December last year, a police spokesman said on Friday.

      Police Chief Superintendent John Bulalacao said that the Philippine National Police (PNP) have also arrested a total of 4,968 suspects in the 3,253 anti-drug operations the police have conducted in December.

      "There are reports received by the Directorate for Operations that out of the 3,253 operations conducted by the PNP nationwide, 46 died in police operations as a result of the intensified Double Barrel Reloaded," Bulalacao told a news conference.

      Of the 46 deaths, he said 16 were from Central Luzon, six in the Philippine capital of Manila, 11 in Mindanao and the rest were distributed in other regions.

      PNP chief Director Ronald dela Rosa announced in March last year that the PNP relaunched its war codenamed "Project Double Barrel Reloaded", promising to implement a "less bloody if not bloodless" anti-drugs campaign.

      The PNP posted on its website that from July 1, 2016 to January 17, 2018, the PNP has conducted a total of 81, 919 anti-drug operations resulting in the arrests of 119,361 and the killings of 3,987 drug suspects.

      During this period, the PNP also said that it has seized a total of 2,577 kilos of methamphetamine with a street value of 13.24 billion pesos (roughly 256 million U.S. dollars).

      For homicide cases, the PNP said that, from July 1, 2016 to January 17, 2018, it has recorded a total of 2,235 drug-related incidents. Out of these cases, 413 cases are solved and 1,822 cases are under investigation.

      The PNP said that it has so far arrested 446 government workers during its anti-drug operations. The number includes 44 policemen, 189 elected officials and 213 government employees.

      It has also destroyed a total of 183 drug dens and clandestine laboratories where drug lords manufacture illicit drugs, it added.

      Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte launched the anti-drug crackdown after he took office in June 2016 to wipe out the drug trade in the Philippines.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Philippine police kill 46 drug suspects since December

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-02 20:04:58
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- Philippine police have so far killed a total of 46 drug suspects since December last year, a police spokesman said on Friday.

      Police Chief Superintendent John Bulalacao said that the Philippine National Police (PNP) have also arrested a total of 4,968 suspects in the 3,253 anti-drug operations the police have conducted in December.

      "There are reports received by the Directorate for Operations that out of the 3,253 operations conducted by the PNP nationwide, 46 died in police operations as a result of the intensified Double Barrel Reloaded," Bulalacao told a news conference.

      Of the 46 deaths, he said 16 were from Central Luzon, six in the Philippine capital of Manila, 11 in Mindanao and the rest were distributed in other regions.

      PNP chief Director Ronald dela Rosa announced in March last year that the PNP relaunched its war codenamed "Project Double Barrel Reloaded", promising to implement a "less bloody if not bloodless" anti-drugs campaign.

      The PNP posted on its website that from July 1, 2016 to January 17, 2018, the PNP has conducted a total of 81, 919 anti-drug operations resulting in the arrests of 119,361 and the killings of 3,987 drug suspects.

      During this period, the PNP also said that it has seized a total of 2,577 kilos of methamphetamine with a street value of 13.24 billion pesos (roughly 256 million U.S. dollars).

      For homicide cases, the PNP said that, from July 1, 2016 to January 17, 2018, it has recorded a total of 2,235 drug-related incidents. Out of these cases, 413 cases are solved and 1,822 cases are under investigation.

      The PNP said that it has so far arrested 446 government workers during its anti-drug operations. The number includes 44 policemen, 189 elected officials and 213 government employees.

      It has also destroyed a total of 183 drug dens and clandestine laboratories where drug lords manufacture illicit drugs, it added.

      Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte launched the anti-drug crackdown after he took office in June 2016 to wipe out the drug trade in the Philippines.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369451151
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 永久免费的拍拍拍网站| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 精品国产欧美一区二区| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合不卡| 免费大学生国产在线观看p| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 韶关市| 国产不卡一区二区av| 国产va精品免费观看| 国产色系视频在线观看| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 久久久综合香蕉尹人综合网| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色 | 欧美v亚洲v综合v国产v| 欧美另类精品xxxx| 亚洲AV乱码毛片在线播放| 中文字幕精品一二三区| 亚洲女同视频在线观看| 国产成+人+综合+亚洲专| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区乱| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 人人妻人人狠人人爽| aa级国产女人毛片好多水| 国内精品国产三级国产av另类| 国产精品原创永久在线观看| 亚洲色图视频在线播放 | 欧洲AV秘 无码一区二区三| 性高朝久久久久久久久久| 人妻放荡乱h文| 91福利国产在线观看网站| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合久久久| 在线观看视频日韩精品| 久久亚洲成a人片| 欧洲亚洲第一区久久久| 亚洲精品免费一二三区| 中文字幕人妻第一区| 亚洲国产成人aⅴ毛片大全| 淳化县| 久久精品国产免费观看99| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 十八禁网站在线观看|