亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump, Abe discuss Korean Peninsula, U.S. base relocation over phone
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-03 03:22:34 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. President Donald Trump (L) meets with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe upon his arrival at the Kasumigaseki Country Club in Kawagoe, near Tokyo, Japan, Nov. 5, 2017. (Xinhua)

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday discussed over phone with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe the situation on the Korean Peninsula and the relocation of a U.S. base in Japan.

      The White House said in a statement that Trump and Abe also discussed the pending relocation of a U.S. Marine base on Okinawa and ways to strengthen Japan's defense capabilities including an expanded missile defense system.

      People hold placards against the decision from the top court outside Japan's top court building in Tokyo, Japan, Dec. 20, 2016. Japan's top court on Tuesday upheld a lower court's ruling in favor of the central government's plan to relocate a U.S. Marine Corps air base within the island prefecture of Okinawa, despite local people's demands that the U.S. base be relocated outside the prefecture. (Xinhua/Ma Ping)

      The situation on the Korean Peninsula remained volatile throughout 2017, as the DPRK conducted its sixth nuclear test and the United States conducted large-scale military drills with the Republic of Korea (ROK), sending aircraft carrier groups, strategic bombers, nuclear submarines and other strategic assets there.

      Washington has also maintained its so-called "maximum pressure" against the DPRK, yet so far the strategy has not achieved its expected goals.

      Soldiers attend a military parade in central Pyongyang, April 15, 2017. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) showcased its military muscles by parading all of its most-advanced ballistic and tactic missiles, including a submarine-launched ballistic missile which could strike targets 1000 km away. (Xinhua/Cheng Dayu)

      Ri Yong Ho, Foreign Minister of the DPRK, has accused the United States of undermining inter-Korean reconciliation process and aggravating the situation on the Korean Peninsula on Wednesday in a letter sent to UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

      The U.S. authorities are "seeking to intentionally aggravate the situation by introducing the strategic assets including nuclear powered aircraft carrier strike groups into the vicinity of the Korean peninsula at a time when north and south of Korea are charting a course of peace together," Ri said in the letter.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump, Abe discuss Korean Peninsula, U.S. base relocation over phone

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-03 03:22:34

      U.S. President Donald Trump (L) meets with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe upon his arrival at the Kasumigaseki Country Club in Kawagoe, near Tokyo, Japan, Nov. 5, 2017. (Xinhua)

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday discussed over phone with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe the situation on the Korean Peninsula and the relocation of a U.S. base in Japan.

      The White House said in a statement that Trump and Abe also discussed the pending relocation of a U.S. Marine base on Okinawa and ways to strengthen Japan's defense capabilities including an expanded missile defense system.

      People hold placards against the decision from the top court outside Japan's top court building in Tokyo, Japan, Dec. 20, 2016. Japan's top court on Tuesday upheld a lower court's ruling in favor of the central government's plan to relocate a U.S. Marine Corps air base within the island prefecture of Okinawa, despite local people's demands that the U.S. base be relocated outside the prefecture. (Xinhua/Ma Ping)

      The situation on the Korean Peninsula remained volatile throughout 2017, as the DPRK conducted its sixth nuclear test and the United States conducted large-scale military drills with the Republic of Korea (ROK), sending aircraft carrier groups, strategic bombers, nuclear submarines and other strategic assets there.

      Washington has also maintained its so-called "maximum pressure" against the DPRK, yet so far the strategy has not achieved its expected goals.

      Soldiers attend a military parade in central Pyongyang, April 15, 2017. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) showcased its military muscles by parading all of its most-advanced ballistic and tactic missiles, including a submarine-launched ballistic missile which could strike targets 1000 km away. (Xinhua/Cheng Dayu)

      Ri Yong Ho, Foreign Minister of the DPRK, has accused the United States of undermining inter-Korean reconciliation process and aggravating the situation on the Korean Peninsula on Wednesday in a letter sent to UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

      The U.S. authorities are "seeking to intentionally aggravate the situation by introducing the strategic assets including nuclear powered aircraft carrier strike groups into the vicinity of the Korean peninsula at a time when north and south of Korea are charting a course of peace together," Ri said in the letter.

      010020070750000000000000011105521369455261
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本三级理论久久人妻电影 | av天堂亚洲区无码小次郎| 国产99青青成人A在线| 国产精品一区久久av| AV在线中出| 91网站在线看| 激情六月丁香婷婷| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看| 色欲天天婬色婬香视频综合网| 国产旡码高清一区二区三区| 久久婷婷国产五月综合色| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区在线| 国产亚洲精品自拍视频| 人妻放荡乱h文| 亚洲区一区二在线视频| 教育| 中国女人a毛片免费全部播放| 麻豆亚州无矿码专区视频| 国产99视频精品免费观看9| 亚洲精品成人网线在线播放va| 久久综合激激的五月天| 91精品国产91久久综合蜜臀| 久久HEZYO色综合| 亚洲AV无码乱码国产麻豆 | 色综合久久88| 久久中文字幕久久久久91| 亚洲熟妇AV一区二区三区宅男| 杨幂Av一区二区三区| 欧美成人精品一区二区三区色欲| 亚洲欧美另类日本| 午夜一区二区三区视频| 丰满人妻无套中出中文字幕 | 国产69精品久久久久9999不卡| 中文字幕在线观看国产双飞高清 | 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 国产精品亚洲二区亚瑟| 在线亚洲精品国产成人二区| 国模无码视频专区一区| 国产高清小视频一区二区| 国产AV一区二区三区传媒| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av在线 |