亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Egypt's army destroys 16 terrorist hideouts in Sinai

      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-04 23:31:32

      CAIRO, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian troops destroyed 16 terrorist hideouts and an ammunition storehouse in central North Sinai province, the Egyptian army announced Sunday.

      The military forces also destroyed four acres of marijuana crops in addition to a large amount of marijuana ready for sale, said Egyptian army spokesman Tamer al-Refaay in a statement.

      "The forces of the Third Field Army continue their efforts to destroy terrorist and criminal elements in Central Sinai," the statement said.

      In late January, the army announced that it destroyed 14 terrorist hideouts in the same part of North Sinai province bordering Israel and the Palestinian Gaza Strip.

      North Sinai used to be the center of Egypt's terrorist attacks that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers following the military's removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013.

      The attacks later extended to several other provinces including the capital Cairo, and started to target the Coptic minority via church bombings and shootings.

      Most of the terror attacks were carried out by the so-called Wilayat Sinai (Sinai state or province), a Sinai-based group affiliated with the Islamic State (IS), a regional terrorist group.

      Terrorists even attacked a mosque in North Sinai's Arish city last November, killing at least 310 Muslim worshippers and injuring more than 120 others in the deadliest terror attack and the first against a mosque in Egypt's modern history. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the mosque attack.

      Following the mosque attack, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi ordered the army to restore security and stability in the restive northern part of the Sinai Peninsula within three months.

      Egyptian security forces have so far killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested thousands of suspects during the country's anti-terror war declared by Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster in 2013.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Egypt's army destroys 16 terrorist hideouts in Sinai

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-04 23:31:32

      CAIRO, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian troops destroyed 16 terrorist hideouts and an ammunition storehouse in central North Sinai province, the Egyptian army announced Sunday.

      The military forces also destroyed four acres of marijuana crops in addition to a large amount of marijuana ready for sale, said Egyptian army spokesman Tamer al-Refaay in a statement.

      "The forces of the Third Field Army continue their efforts to destroy terrorist and criminal elements in Central Sinai," the statement said.

      In late January, the army announced that it destroyed 14 terrorist hideouts in the same part of North Sinai province bordering Israel and the Palestinian Gaza Strip.

      North Sinai used to be the center of Egypt's terrorist attacks that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers following the military's removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013.

      The attacks later extended to several other provinces including the capital Cairo, and started to target the Coptic minority via church bombings and shootings.

      Most of the terror attacks were carried out by the so-called Wilayat Sinai (Sinai state or province), a Sinai-based group affiliated with the Islamic State (IS), a regional terrorist group.

      Terrorists even attacked a mosque in North Sinai's Arish city last November, killing at least 310 Muslim worshippers and injuring more than 120 others in the deadliest terror attack and the first against a mosque in Egypt's modern history. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the mosque attack.

      Following the mosque attack, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi ordered the army to restore security and stability in the restive northern part of the Sinai Peninsula within three months.

      Egyptian security forces have so far killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested thousands of suspects during the country's anti-terror war declared by Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster in 2013.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091369488161
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线看片国产免费不卡| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看女同| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区| 99久久免费精品色老| 全州县| 中文 国产 无码免费| 丁香啪啪综合成人亚洲| 婷婷第四色| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 亚洲色婷婷一区二区| 亚洲欧洲综合有码无码| 溧阳市| 无码免费午夜福利片在线| 亚洲人ⅴsaⅴ国产精品| 成人无码视频97免费| 国产精品福利一级久久| 91亚洲色图在线观看| 九九在线精品国产| а√天堂中文官网在线8| 亚洲成人av一区二区三区| 彩票| 久久国产香蕉一区精品天美| 国产第四页| 亚洲人成网站在线播放小说| 国产一级黄色片在线观看| 18禁国产美女白浆在线| 青青草97国产精品免费观看| 亚洲专区中文在线第一页| 精品精品国产一区二区三区| 无码精品一区二区三区免费16| 亚洲va欧美va国产va综合| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区| 满城县| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 亚洲精品无人区一区二区三区| 午夜福利影院不卡影院| 熟妇人妻无码中文字幕老熟妇| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡精品| 国产高清在线91福利| jjzz日本护士|