"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK confirms sending senior official to S. Korea for Olympics
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-05 14:44:08

      PYONGYANG, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) confirmed Monday that it will send a delegation led by its head of state to South Korea for the upcoming Winter Olympics amid what has been a joint effort by the two Koreas to exhibit reconciliation during the sports event.

      "A high-level delegation of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea led by Kim Yong Nam, president of the Presidium of the DPRK Supreme People's Assembly, will soon visit South Korea to attend the opening ceremony of the 23rd Winter Olympics," the DPRK's official Korean Central News Agency said.

      South Korea's Unification Ministry said Sunday it was notified by the DPRK of the plan through a recently restored hotline at the truce village of Panmunjom on the border separating the two nations.

      In its notification to Seoul, Pyongyang said the delegation would comprise of three other officials and 18 supporting staff but stopped short of elaborating on who the three officials were, according to the South's Unification Ministry.

      The ministry didn't explicitly say whether 90-year-old Kim, the highest-ranking official to visit South Korea in years, will attend the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in PyeongChang during his three-day trip starting on Feb. 9.

      Since his swearing-in in May 2017, South Korean President Moon Jae-in has been vocal in de-escalating tensions on the Korean Peninsula, which have seen successive ballistic missiles and nuclear tests by Pyongyang in 2017, followed by three sanctions resolutions imposed on the DPRK by the United Nations Security Council.

      The PyeongChang Winter Games is considered by Moon to be an opportunity to mend relations with Pyongyang. When the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un extended a rare olive branch to his southern neighbor in his New Year's Day speech, the two sides finally sit down face-to-face at Panmomjom in January for direct talks.

      The negotiations resulted in consensus on athletes of the two Koreas marching under a unified flag at the opening ceremony of the Games. They also agreed to form one team for the women's ice-hockey, among others.

      However, Pyongyang recently canceled a previously planned joint cultural performance with Seoul, accusing South Korean media of conducting reports "defaming" the DPRK leadership.

      The DPRK's official daily Rodong Sinmun continued to criticize conservative remarks by the South, saying in a commentary piece published Saturday that "no one has the right to make irresponsible comments" on Pyongyang's decision to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Korean People's Army by holding a military parade on Jan. 8, one day before the Olympics unveil in PyeongChang.

      According to South Korea's presidential office, Moon told U.S. President Donald Trump in a 30-minute phone conversation Friday that he hoped that U.S. Vice President Mike Pence's visit in South Korea during the Olympics would become a turning point for promoting inter-Korean dialogues, which he expected would last beyond the event.

      South Korea's Yonhap news agency said Monday that Moon "is known to be hoping" that the United States and the DPRK would hold talks as senior officials from both sides arrive in PyeongChang.

      Whether Pence and Kim Yong Nam will meet each other at the opening ceremony remains an open question.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK confirms sending senior official to S. Korea for Olympics

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-05 14:44:08
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PYONGYANG, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) confirmed Monday that it will send a delegation led by its head of state to South Korea for the upcoming Winter Olympics amid what has been a joint effort by the two Koreas to exhibit reconciliation during the sports event.

      "A high-level delegation of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea led by Kim Yong Nam, president of the Presidium of the DPRK Supreme People's Assembly, will soon visit South Korea to attend the opening ceremony of the 23rd Winter Olympics," the DPRK's official Korean Central News Agency said.

      South Korea's Unification Ministry said Sunday it was notified by the DPRK of the plan through a recently restored hotline at the truce village of Panmunjom on the border separating the two nations.

      In its notification to Seoul, Pyongyang said the delegation would comprise of three other officials and 18 supporting staff but stopped short of elaborating on who the three officials were, according to the South's Unification Ministry.

      The ministry didn't explicitly say whether 90-year-old Kim, the highest-ranking official to visit South Korea in years, will attend the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in PyeongChang during his three-day trip starting on Feb. 9.

      Since his swearing-in in May 2017, South Korean President Moon Jae-in has been vocal in de-escalating tensions on the Korean Peninsula, which have seen successive ballistic missiles and nuclear tests by Pyongyang in 2017, followed by three sanctions resolutions imposed on the DPRK by the United Nations Security Council.

      The PyeongChang Winter Games is considered by Moon to be an opportunity to mend relations with Pyongyang. When the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un extended a rare olive branch to his southern neighbor in his New Year's Day speech, the two sides finally sit down face-to-face at Panmomjom in January for direct talks.

      The negotiations resulted in consensus on athletes of the two Koreas marching under a unified flag at the opening ceremony of the Games. They also agreed to form one team for the women's ice-hockey, among others.

      However, Pyongyang recently canceled a previously planned joint cultural performance with Seoul, accusing South Korean media of conducting reports "defaming" the DPRK leadership.

      The DPRK's official daily Rodong Sinmun continued to criticize conservative remarks by the South, saying in a commentary piece published Saturday that "no one has the right to make irresponsible comments" on Pyongyang's decision to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Korean People's Army by holding a military parade on Jan. 8, one day before the Olympics unveil in PyeongChang.

      According to South Korea's presidential office, Moon told U.S. President Donald Trump in a 30-minute phone conversation Friday that he hoped that U.S. Vice President Mike Pence's visit in South Korea during the Olympics would become a turning point for promoting inter-Korean dialogues, which he expected would last beyond the event.

      South Korea's Yonhap news agency said Monday that Moon "is known to be hoping" that the United States and the DPRK would hold talks as senior officials from both sides arrive in PyeongChang.

      Whether Pence and Kim Yong Nam will meet each other at the opening ceremony remains an open question.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369505091
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 客服| 国产成人福利在线视频播放下载| 午夜神马| 加勒比在线中文字幕一区二区| 国产自产av一区二区三区性色| 成人综合久久精品色婷婷| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 久久综合少妇11p| 国产在线一区二区三区 | 乌兰察布市| 亚洲AV无码专区国产H小说| 色成年激情久久综合| 成人亚洲精品久久久久| 亚洲精品色婷婷一区二区| 免费人成在线高清网站| 国产成人综合亚洲av| 国产伦久视频免费观看视频| 久久久久久欧美精品se一二三四| 精品的一区二区三区| 大香蕉久久精品一区二区字幕| 国产内射在线激情一区| 欧洲精品99毛片免费高清观看 | 一区二区三区国产高潮| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 亚洲精品无码AⅤ片青青在线观看 久久久亚洲精品蜜桃臀 | 日韩精品一区二区亚洲av性色| 国产无遮挡又黄又湿又爽毛片 | 亚洲色www无码| 国产精品每日更新在线观看| 色偷偷一区二区无码视频| 亚洲天堂av社区久久| 性人久久久精品国产亚洲av| 日本午夜国产精彩| 日日狠狠久久8888偷偷色| 国产一区二区内射最近人| 91网红福利精品区一区二| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美老妇 | 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放| 国产福利影院在线观看| 欧美精品高清在线xxxx| 一区二区丝袜美腿视频|