"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      New Western Balkans strategy assures Montenegro's accession to EU: PM

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-07 01:43:54

      BELGRADE, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- Western Balkan region got concrete assurances for the first time that it will become a part of Europe, said Montenegrin Prime Minister Dusko Markovic, commenting on the new EU enlargement strategy for the region adopted by the European Commission on Tuesday.

      The prime minister also estimated that the country can become a member well before 2025 if it delivers adequate results.

      Markovic held a press conference at Villa Gorica in Podgorica together with the head of the EU delegation in Montenegro Aivo Orav, where he estimated that the new strategy represents "a definitely positive signal in a time when the region needs it most, delivering a clear message that the European perspective for the Western Balkans countries is still credible and alive."

      "Today we got this message, and it is complex as the enlargement process itself, but it is clear: we will be a part of the EU," Markovic said, according to the press release of the government.

      He continued that this message is especially important for Montenegro because the country is mentioned as the next member state in a time framework defined by the year 2025, which is, according to Markovic, a credible time frame in which it can prepare for the membership.

      "If we achieve adequate results, we can join EU even sooner," he said.

      Markovic supported EU plans to prepare for new members, as well as proposals on how to simplify coordination, program financing and participation of Western Balkans countries in policies and programs of the EU.

      "We in Montenegro see this strategy as an incentive to continue with our efforts and good results in implementing vital reforms so that we can complete our political, economic and social transformation," Markovic concluded.

      Montenegro signed the Stabilization and Association agreement with the EU in 2007 and in 2010 was granted candidate status. Montenegro started EU negotiations in 2012 and has so far opened 30 chapters of the EU Acquis.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      New Western Balkans strategy assures Montenegro's accession to EU: PM

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-07 01:43:54

      BELGRADE, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- Western Balkan region got concrete assurances for the first time that it will become a part of Europe, said Montenegrin Prime Minister Dusko Markovic, commenting on the new EU enlargement strategy for the region adopted by the European Commission on Tuesday.

      The prime minister also estimated that the country can become a member well before 2025 if it delivers adequate results.

      Markovic held a press conference at Villa Gorica in Podgorica together with the head of the EU delegation in Montenegro Aivo Orav, where he estimated that the new strategy represents "a definitely positive signal in a time when the region needs it most, delivering a clear message that the European perspective for the Western Balkans countries is still credible and alive."

      "Today we got this message, and it is complex as the enlargement process itself, but it is clear: we will be a part of the EU," Markovic said, according to the press release of the government.

      He continued that this message is especially important for Montenegro because the country is mentioned as the next member state in a time framework defined by the year 2025, which is, according to Markovic, a credible time frame in which it can prepare for the membership.

      "If we achieve adequate results, we can join EU even sooner," he said.

      Markovic supported EU plans to prepare for new members, as well as proposals on how to simplify coordination, program financing and participation of Western Balkans countries in policies and programs of the EU.

      "We in Montenegro see this strategy as an incentive to continue with our efforts and good results in implementing vital reforms so that we can complete our political, economic and social transformation," Markovic concluded.

      Montenegro signed the Stabilization and Association agreement with the EU in 2007 and in 2010 was granted candidate status. Montenegro started EU negotiations in 2012 and has so far opened 30 chapters of the EU Acquis.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091369540661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩AV片无码一区二区不卡电影| 国产日韩三级| 微博| 四虎精品国产一区二区三区| 深夜在线观看免费av| 很黄很色很污18禁免费| 久久五十路丰满熟女中出| 国产精品美人久久久久久AV| 亚洲成网站在线在线播放| 无码AV高潮喷水无码专区线| 97无码人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| gogo少妇无码肉肉视频| 西西444WWW大胆无码视频| 国产精品黄片一区二区三区视频 | 无码免费一区二区三区免费播放| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 无码人妻AⅤ一区 二区 三区| 香蕉久久av一区二区三区| 成人在线免费视频亚洲| 日本最新一区二区三区视频| 成人影院激情av在线| 高清专区一区二区中文字幕| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区| 精品人妻人妇中文字幕视频| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡| 中文字幕不卡乱偷在线观看| 日本高清视频在线www色| 日产精品一区二区| 宜川县| 久久久亚洲精品蜜桃臀| 手机看片日本在线观看视频| 制服丝袜有码中文字幕在线| 亚洲精品精品日本日本| 亚洲无人区码一码二码三码区别| 国产精品久久久久尤物| 欧美另类亚洲中文字幕| 欧美黑人又粗又大高潮喷水| 亚洲va精品va国产va| 超碰av男人一区二区| 欧美色精品vr| 国自产拍偷拍精品啪啪一区二区|