"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      U.S. massive bomber strikes insurgents' positions in N. Afghanistan
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-07 19:28:12

      by Farid Behbud

      KABUL, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Air Force B-52 bomber has joined Afghan and coalition aircrafts to pound insurgents' positions in northern Afghan provinces, authorities said Wednesday.

      On Tuesday, the death toll of insurgents climbed to 28 after a B-52 warplane struck an Islamic State (IS) terrorist group hideout in northern Jawzjan province, provincial deputy Police Chief Abdul Hafiz Khashi told Xinhua on Wednesday.

      Earlier reports said that 13 IS militants lost their lives after the bombing which occurred in Sar Dara locality of the mountainous Darzab district in Jawzjan, 390 km north of Kabul.

      Violence has escalated in the previously peaceful northern region over the last few years as Afghan forces together with troops of NATO-led Resolute Support and United States Forces-Afghanistan pushed against the militants in the south and east.

      "United States Forces-Afghanistan launched a series of precision strikes in Northern Afghanistan in a direct effort to destroy insurgent revenue sources, training facilities, and support networks. Over the past 96 hours, U.S. forces conducted air operations to strike Taliban training facilities in Badakhshan province, preventing the planning and rehearsal of terrorist acts near the border with China and Tajikistan." the coalition forces said in a statement on Tuesday.

      The strikes also destroyed stolen Afghan National Army (ANA) vehicles that were in the process of being converted to car bombs by militants, it noted.

      "During these strikes, a U.S. Air Force B-52 Stratofortress dropped 24 precision guided munitions on Taliban fighting positions, setting a record of the most guided munitions ever dropped from a B-52." the statement said.

      The aircraft has played a leading role in Air Force operations for decades, and was recently reconfigured with a conventional rotary launcher to increase its reach and lethality, the statement noted.

      Those among the killed militants in Darzab of Jawzjan were four foreign militants, including one Iraqi and an Uzbekistani national, according to police Chief Khashi.

      A detention center of the hardliner group was also destroyed in the air raid but no civilian was hurt during the course of the air attacks, Khashi noted.

      However, the sorties caused panic among the residents, including a large number of women and kids in nearby villages.

      IS group, which is active in Darzab and the neighboring Qush Tepa district of Jawzjan province, has yet to make comment on the report.

      "The Taliban have nowhere to hide," Gen. John Nicholson, RS and USFOR-A commander in Afghanistan, was quoted in the statement as saying, "There will be no safe haven for any terrorist group bent on bringing harm and destruction to this country."

      "The Taliban cannot win on the battlefield, therefore they inflict harm and suffering on innocent civilians," said Nicholson. "All they can do is kill innocent people and destroy what other people have built."

      At the same time, ongoing strikes in southern Helmand province "continue to degrade Taliban revenue sources and safe havens," the coalition statement read.

      The U.S. strikes and Afghan Special Security Forces (ASSF) raids have resulted in the removal of more than 30 million U.S. dollars of Taliban revenue since the campaign began in November, 2017, it said.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. massive bomber strikes insurgents' positions in N. Afghanistan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-07 19:28:12
      [Editor: huaxia]

      by Farid Behbud

      KABUL, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Air Force B-52 bomber has joined Afghan and coalition aircrafts to pound insurgents' positions in northern Afghan provinces, authorities said Wednesday.

      On Tuesday, the death toll of insurgents climbed to 28 after a B-52 warplane struck an Islamic State (IS) terrorist group hideout in northern Jawzjan province, provincial deputy Police Chief Abdul Hafiz Khashi told Xinhua on Wednesday.

      Earlier reports said that 13 IS militants lost their lives after the bombing which occurred in Sar Dara locality of the mountainous Darzab district in Jawzjan, 390 km north of Kabul.

      Violence has escalated in the previously peaceful northern region over the last few years as Afghan forces together with troops of NATO-led Resolute Support and United States Forces-Afghanistan pushed against the militants in the south and east.

      "United States Forces-Afghanistan launched a series of precision strikes in Northern Afghanistan in a direct effort to destroy insurgent revenue sources, training facilities, and support networks. Over the past 96 hours, U.S. forces conducted air operations to strike Taliban training facilities in Badakhshan province, preventing the planning and rehearsal of terrorist acts near the border with China and Tajikistan." the coalition forces said in a statement on Tuesday.

      The strikes also destroyed stolen Afghan National Army (ANA) vehicles that were in the process of being converted to car bombs by militants, it noted.

      "During these strikes, a U.S. Air Force B-52 Stratofortress dropped 24 precision guided munitions on Taliban fighting positions, setting a record of the most guided munitions ever dropped from a B-52." the statement said.

      The aircraft has played a leading role in Air Force operations for decades, and was recently reconfigured with a conventional rotary launcher to increase its reach and lethality, the statement noted.

      Those among the killed militants in Darzab of Jawzjan were four foreign militants, including one Iraqi and an Uzbekistani national, according to police Chief Khashi.

      A detention center of the hardliner group was also destroyed in the air raid but no civilian was hurt during the course of the air attacks, Khashi noted.

      However, the sorties caused panic among the residents, including a large number of women and kids in nearby villages.

      IS group, which is active in Darzab and the neighboring Qush Tepa district of Jawzjan province, has yet to make comment on the report.

      "The Taliban have nowhere to hide," Gen. John Nicholson, RS and USFOR-A commander in Afghanistan, was quoted in the statement as saying, "There will be no safe haven for any terrorist group bent on bringing harm and destruction to this country."

      "The Taliban cannot win on the battlefield, therefore they inflict harm and suffering on innocent civilians," said Nicholson. "All they can do is kill innocent people and destroy what other people have built."

      At the same time, ongoing strikes in southern Helmand province "continue to degrade Taliban revenue sources and safe havens," the coalition statement read.

      The U.S. strikes and Afghan Special Security Forces (ASSF) raids have resulted in the removal of more than 30 million U.S. dollars of Taliban revenue since the campaign began in November, 2017, it said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369567181
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同| 欧美日韩一区二区在线播放| 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒| 久久精品国产久精国产一老狼| 国产www在线观看| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色| 久久国产亚洲精品超碰热| 夜鲁夜鲁很鲁在线视频 视频| 亚洲女久久久噜噜噜熟女| 亚洲国产精品国自产电影| 久久aⅴ无码av高潮AV喷| 国产精品成人嫩妇| 中国freesexvideos国产| 国产精品自产拍在线观看花钱看| 亚洲va精品va国产va| 永吉县| 2020久久精品亚洲热综合一本| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 久久天天拍天天爱天天躁| 亚洲国产国语对白在线字幕| caoporen国产91在线| 大陆精大陆国产国语精品| 特级毛片A级毛片免费观看下载| 一区二区三区日本在线观看| 日韩偷拍视频一区二区三区 | 国内精品免费| 邵东县| 国产精品久久久久久久久久影院| 一区二区高清视频在线观看| 韩日无码不卡| 亚洲免费一区二区三区视频| 国产主播一区二区在线观看| 久久国国产免费999| 五月婷婷激情视频俺也去淫 | 国产激情在观看| 国产精品免费视频不卡| 人摸人人人澡人人超碰手机版| 亚洲第一免费播放区| 在线免费欧美| 永久免费看啪啪的网站中国| 国产69久久精品成人看|