"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK capital sealed off ahead of major military parade
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-07 22:34:14

      PYONGYANG, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- The capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) was sealed off Wednesday night in preparation for a major military parade to mark the 70th anniversary of the founding of its armed forces, according to witnesses.

      All the thoroughfares leading to the central Kim Il Sung Square were blocked by traffic control officers and military personnel, said witnesses.

      The DPRK will hold a military parade Thursday at the Kim Il Sung Square in central Pyongyang to mark the founding day of its Korean People's Army, according to official media reports.

      It is not known whether Pyongyang will display its latest inter-continental ballistic missiles (ICBM), Hwasong 15 and 14, which are said to be able to strike the U.S. mainland, during the parade.

      The last time the DPRK held its military parade was on March 25, 2017, when it showcased its latest missile arsenal including a simulated ICBM.h Such high level security measures indicate that DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un may attend the parade.

      The few foreign correspondents based here have not been invited to cover the event.

      Last month, the DPRK changed its official date to celebrate the army founding from March 25 to Feb. 8.

      While some speculate the move could be a message to the upcoming PyeongChang Winter Olympics set to open Friday, Pyongyang insists that it is normal for any country to celebrate its army founding day.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK capital sealed off ahead of major military parade

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-07 22:34:14
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PYONGYANG, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- The capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) was sealed off Wednesday night in preparation for a major military parade to mark the 70th anniversary of the founding of its armed forces, according to witnesses.

      All the thoroughfares leading to the central Kim Il Sung Square were blocked by traffic control officers and military personnel, said witnesses.

      The DPRK will hold a military parade Thursday at the Kim Il Sung Square in central Pyongyang to mark the founding day of its Korean People's Army, according to official media reports.

      It is not known whether Pyongyang will display its latest inter-continental ballistic missiles (ICBM), Hwasong 15 and 14, which are said to be able to strike the U.S. mainland, during the parade.

      The last time the DPRK held its military parade was on March 25, 2017, when it showcased its latest missile arsenal including a simulated ICBM.h Such high level security measures indicate that DPRK top leader Kim Jong Un may attend the parade.

      The few foreign correspondents based here have not been invited to cover the event.

      Last month, the DPRK changed its official date to celebrate the army founding from March 25 to Feb. 8.

      While some speculate the move could be a message to the upcoming PyeongChang Winter Olympics set to open Friday, Pyongyang insists that it is normal for any country to celebrate its army founding day.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091369570411
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无遮挡十八禁在线视频国产制服网站| 鹿泉市| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 国产高清一区在线观看| 欧美日本国产亚洲网站免费一区二区| 日本一区二区三区最新不卡视频| 亚洲V无码一区二区三区四区观看| 无码人妻精品中文字幕免费| 人妻少妇无码中文幕久久| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 91精品国产老熟女在线| 在线视频一区二区三区在线观看| 久久亚洲AV无码一区二区综合| 亚洲一区丝袜美腿在线观看| 无码高潮少妇毛多水多水免费 | 视频一区无码中出在线| 国产精品片AV片在线观看| 天堂AV无码AV毛片毛| 国产免费一级在线观看| 国产永久免费高清在线观看视频| 色综合天天综合网国产| 果冻传媒董小宛视频| 涩涩国产在线不卡无码| 精品综合久久久久久99| 国产一区二区三区最新视频| japanese边做边乳喷| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃麻豆| 亚洲成AV人国产毛片| 99热在线播放精品6| 亚洲av婷婷一区二区三区| 亚洲动漫成人一区二区| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区乱| 豆国产96在线 | 亚洲| 色婷婷亚洲十月十月色天| 极品美女av一区二区| 亚洲两性视频一三区| 99久久国产综合精品女同| 日本中文字幕有码高清| 久久精品无码一区二区三区不卡| 在线免费观看视频1区| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站|