亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      UN hails release of 311 child soldiers in South Sudan
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-08 19:33:45 | Editor: huaxia

      Trainees take a computer class at the training centre ELMAN, a non-government organization (NGO) which cooperates with the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), in Mogadishu, Somalia, March 22, 2017. By the year of 2017, more than 1630 children and teenagers have taken vocational training courses such as automobile maintenance, basic electricity knowledge and circuit maintenance skills, mobile phone repairing and computer using. A vast majority of the students here were former child soldiers or affected by armed groups. The knowledge and skills they learned here will help them to start a new life once they are reintegrated into their communities. (Xinhua/Sun Ruibo)

      JUBA, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- The UN Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) has welcomed the release of hundreds of former child soldiers who were associated with armed groups in the western parts of South Sudan.

      UNMISS said the first group of 311 children were freed on Wednesday in the town of Yambio, including 87 girls.

      The peacekeeping mission said in a statement that the ex-combatants will be reintegrated into their communities and taught new skills to support themselves.

      The UN mission said out of total 700 children screened and registered for release in phases, 563 belong to the South Sudan National Liberation Movement (SSNLM) rebel group and 137 others were associated with the Sudan People's Liberation Army In-Opposition (SPLA-IO).

      David Shearer, head of UNMISS, said it is the first time so many young women have been involved in a release like this in South Sudan.

      "They will have endured suffering, including sexual abuse. It is vital that they receive the support they need to rejoin their communities and that they are welcomed home by family and friends without any sense of stigma," he said.

      According to the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF) report of 2017, some 19,000 children have been recruited by armed groups in South Sudan since conflict erupted in 2013.

      UNIECF warned that an entire generation of children is at risk as they face death, injury, hunger, disease, recruitment, forced displacement and absence of education.

      The various warring parties on Dec. 21 last year signed a cessation of hostilities agreement and agreed to surrender enlisted children to UNICEF within 14 days, but it was yet to be complied with.

      Trainees test the shower head they installed during a class at the training centre ELMAN, a non-government organization (NGO) which cooperates with the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), in Mogadishu, Somalia, March 22, 2017. By the year of 2017, more than 1630 children and teenagers have taken vocational training courses such as automobile maintenance, basic electricity knowledge and circuit maintenance skills, mobile phone repairing and computer using. A vast majority of the students here were former child soldiers or affected by armed groups. The knowledge and skills they learned here will help them to start a new life once they are reintegrated into their communities. (Xinhua/Sun Ruibo)

      Shearer said the major challenge ahead is to ensure the children get support they need to undertake training, find jobs and access the opportunities they deserve.

      Further releases of children involved in the conflict will see another 450 child soldiers released under the program, international charity World Vision said.

      "These are boys and girls who worked directly with armed groups in a number of different ways that included active involvement in the conflict, as well as domestic work," Mesfin Loha, National Director of World Vision South Sudan said in a separate statement.

      "We are particularly concerned about a number of girls being released who have experienced sexual or gender-based violence. We will get them the support they require, so that they have a sense of hope again," Loha added.

      According to UN, more than 100,000 children have been directly impacted by incidents of recruitment, abuse, exploitation and other grave violations during the conflict that has raged in South Sudan since 2013. More than 2 million children have been forced to flee their homes, both as refugees to other countries and internally displaced persons.

      "South Sudan's children have already seen and experienced unimaginable violence. It is jeopardizing the country's next generation," Loha said.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      UN hails release of 311 child soldiers in South Sudan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-08 19:33:45

      Trainees take a computer class at the training centre ELMAN, a non-government organization (NGO) which cooperates with the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), in Mogadishu, Somalia, March 22, 2017. By the year of 2017, more than 1630 children and teenagers have taken vocational training courses such as automobile maintenance, basic electricity knowledge and circuit maintenance skills, mobile phone repairing and computer using. A vast majority of the students here were former child soldiers or affected by armed groups. The knowledge and skills they learned here will help them to start a new life once they are reintegrated into their communities. (Xinhua/Sun Ruibo)

      JUBA, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- The UN Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) has welcomed the release of hundreds of former child soldiers who were associated with armed groups in the western parts of South Sudan.

      UNMISS said the first group of 311 children were freed on Wednesday in the town of Yambio, including 87 girls.

      The peacekeeping mission said in a statement that the ex-combatants will be reintegrated into their communities and taught new skills to support themselves.

      The UN mission said out of total 700 children screened and registered for release in phases, 563 belong to the South Sudan National Liberation Movement (SSNLM) rebel group and 137 others were associated with the Sudan People's Liberation Army In-Opposition (SPLA-IO).

      David Shearer, head of UNMISS, said it is the first time so many young women have been involved in a release like this in South Sudan.

      "They will have endured suffering, including sexual abuse. It is vital that they receive the support they need to rejoin their communities and that they are welcomed home by family and friends without any sense of stigma," he said.

      According to the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF) report of 2017, some 19,000 children have been recruited by armed groups in South Sudan since conflict erupted in 2013.

      UNIECF warned that an entire generation of children is at risk as they face death, injury, hunger, disease, recruitment, forced displacement and absence of education.

      The various warring parties on Dec. 21 last year signed a cessation of hostilities agreement and agreed to surrender enlisted children to UNICEF within 14 days, but it was yet to be complied with.

      Trainees test the shower head they installed during a class at the training centre ELMAN, a non-government organization (NGO) which cooperates with the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), in Mogadishu, Somalia, March 22, 2017. By the year of 2017, more than 1630 children and teenagers have taken vocational training courses such as automobile maintenance, basic electricity knowledge and circuit maintenance skills, mobile phone repairing and computer using. A vast majority of the students here were former child soldiers or affected by armed groups. The knowledge and skills they learned here will help them to start a new life once they are reintegrated into their communities. (Xinhua/Sun Ruibo)

      Shearer said the major challenge ahead is to ensure the children get support they need to undertake training, find jobs and access the opportunities they deserve.

      Further releases of children involved in the conflict will see another 450 child soldiers released under the program, international charity World Vision said.

      "These are boys and girls who worked directly with armed groups in a number of different ways that included active involvement in the conflict, as well as domestic work," Mesfin Loha, National Director of World Vision South Sudan said in a separate statement.

      "We are particularly concerned about a number of girls being released who have experienced sexual or gender-based violence. We will get them the support they require, so that they have a sense of hope again," Loha added.

      According to UN, more than 100,000 children have been directly impacted by incidents of recruitment, abuse, exploitation and other grave violations during the conflict that has raged in South Sudan since 2013. More than 2 million children have been forced to flee their homes, both as refugees to other countries and internally displaced persons.

      "South Sudan's children have already seen and experienced unimaginable violence. It is jeopardizing the country's next generation," Loha said.

      010020070750000000000000011100001369596181
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久成人片免费观看r| 和田市| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 成人无码视频在线观看网站| 一个人看的www视频在线播放| 最好看的最新高清中文视频| 思思久久96热在精品国产| 最新福利姬在线视频国产观看| 亚洲av成色精品久久私人影院| 国产精品亚洲国产| 国产美女a做受大片免费| 亚洲最大天堂无码精品区| 久久国产高潮流白浆免费观看| 久久久老熟女一区二区三区| 丁香九月综合激情| 国产成人综合亚洲欧美日韩| 亚洲av香蕉一区区二区三区| 国产做床爱无遮挡免费视频| 狠狠丁香激情久久综合| 免费无码av片在线观看播放| 永久免费无码AV在线网站| 亚洲人妻中文字幕在线视频| 九九九影院| 国产精品久久国产三级| 漂亮人妻沦陷精油按摩| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇 | 沂源县| 亚洲国产成人无码电影| 成人区人妻精品一区二| 中文字幕视频| 莲花县| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专| 色噜噜在线观看| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 国产一区二区三精品久久久无广告| 亚洲AV无码日韩综合欧亚| 国产精品久久久在线视频| 女人被男人爽到呻吟的视频| 亚洲高清中文字幕在线看不卡 | 久久青青草视频免费观看| 亚洲一区二区国产日韩|