"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Cambodian court grants bail to 7 of 10 foreigners charged with pornography
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-08 21:44:20

      PHNOM PENH, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- Cambodia's Siem Reap Provincial Court has granted bail to seven out of 10 foreigners charged with producing pornography at a party last month, a court spokesman said Thursday.

      The 10 foreigners - five British men, two Canadian women, one New Zealand man, one Dutchman, and one Norwegian man - were arrested on Jan. 25 at a villa in Siem Reap province for allegedly organizing a "pornographic dancing" and charged with pornographic production, a crime that could face up to one year in prison if convicted.

      "Seven of them were freed on bail on Wednesday, but their passports were taken away to prevent them from leaving the country," Yin Srang, a spokesman for the Siem Reap Provincial Court, told Xinhua, without giving the nationalities of those granted bail.

      During the raid, police also detained 77 party revelers including 36 females, but they were released soon after being educated.

      Photos, released by the National Police website, showed clothed foreign tourists at the party, and some of them in sexually suggestive positions.

      Siem Reap province, located in northwestern Cambodia, is the home of Angkor Archeological Park, a world heritage site.

      In July 2016, Cambodia issued an announcement to ban tourists wearing "revealing clothes" from visiting the ancient park after several foreign tourists were arrested and punished for taking nude photos at temples in the park's complex.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Cambodian court grants bail to 7 of 10 foreigners charged with pornography

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-08 21:44:20
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PHNOM PENH, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- Cambodia's Siem Reap Provincial Court has granted bail to seven out of 10 foreigners charged with producing pornography at a party last month, a court spokesman said Thursday.

      The 10 foreigners - five British men, two Canadian women, one New Zealand man, one Dutchman, and one Norwegian man - were arrested on Jan. 25 at a villa in Siem Reap province for allegedly organizing a "pornographic dancing" and charged with pornographic production, a crime that could face up to one year in prison if convicted.

      "Seven of them were freed on bail on Wednesday, but their passports were taken away to prevent them from leaving the country," Yin Srang, a spokesman for the Siem Reap Provincial Court, told Xinhua, without giving the nationalities of those granted bail.

      During the raid, police also detained 77 party revelers including 36 females, but they were released soon after being educated.

      Photos, released by the National Police website, showed clothed foreign tourists at the party, and some of them in sexually suggestive positions.

      Siem Reap province, located in northwestern Cambodia, is the home of Angkor Archeological Park, a world heritage site.

      In July 2016, Cambodia issued an announcement to ban tourists wearing "revealing clothes" from visiting the ancient park after several foreign tourists were arrested and punished for taking nude photos at temples in the park's complex.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369599271
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日韩中文二区| 亚洲精品国产不卡在线观看| 久爱无码精品免费视频在线观看| 国产亚av手机在线观看| 2022国产男人亚洲欧美天堂| 成人午夜精品无码一区二区三区| 99久久国产一区二区三区 | 精品一区二区中文字幕| 中文字幕人妻av一区二区啪啪| 国产chinese在线视频| 免费人成在线观看视频播放| 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站 | 欧美久久久久中文字幕| 亚洲一区二区三区十八禁| 免费观看黄网站| 国产成年无码久久久免费| 国产农村妇女一区二区三区| 中文字幕无码免费久久| 久久久久久国产精品mv| av中文码一区二区三区| 国产流白浆一区二区三区免费视频| 久久91精品国产91久| 无遮挡十八禁在线视频国产制服网站 | 欧美日一本| 一区二区三区久久含羞草| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 阆中市| 亚洲高清中文字幕精品不卡| 99热国产成人最新精品| 国产精品久久精品三级| 温州市| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区一区| 久久精品av一区二区三| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久99| 91日本人妻在线口爆吞精| 高跟丝袜一区二区三区| 国产精品久久国产三级| 亚洲国产精彩在线视频| 亚洲乱精品中文字字幕| 国产精品xxx在线| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天|