"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Flu kills 16 people in Romania: health minister

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-09 03:41:02

      BUCHAREST, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- Sixteen people have died of the flu virus during the current cold season in Romania, Health Minister Sorina Pintea announced Thursday.

      "We cannot say that we are facing an influenza pandemic right now in Romania, but we have an influenza virus that is running around more these days," the official told a press conference.

      According to Pintea, there are local outbreaks of influenza virus in the northeastern city of Iasi and in the capital city of Bucharest. There are eight cases registered at the Institute for Pneumology Marius Nasta in Bucharest.

      Pintea stressed that safety measures must be taken, as the influenza virus will most likely last until April.

      Until now, over 800,000 people at risk of contracting the virus have so far received the flu vaccine distributed by the ministry of health, said the minister.

      According to her, strengthening preventive measures is particularly important, in addition to getting flu vaccinations. Quarantine, as well as limiting visitor access in hospitals, is among other measures.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Flu kills 16 people in Romania: health minister

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-09 03:41:02

      BUCHAREST, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- Sixteen people have died of the flu virus during the current cold season in Romania, Health Minister Sorina Pintea announced Thursday.

      "We cannot say that we are facing an influenza pandemic right now in Romania, but we have an influenza virus that is running around more these days," the official told a press conference.

      According to Pintea, there are local outbreaks of influenza virus in the northeastern city of Iasi and in the capital city of Bucharest. There are eight cases registered at the Institute for Pneumology Marius Nasta in Bucharest.

      Pintea stressed that safety measures must be taken, as the influenza virus will most likely last until April.

      Until now, over 800,000 people at risk of contracting the virus have so far received the flu vaccine distributed by the ministry of health, said the minister.

      According to her, strengthening preventive measures is particularly important, in addition to getting flu vaccinations. Quarantine, as well as limiting visitor access in hospitals, is among other measures.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091369602351
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲每天色在线观看视频| 中文字幕乱码免费在线视频| 国产精品久久久久久福利| 热久久99这里有精品综合久久| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 都匀市| 级毛片免费看无码| 在线观看亚洲精品国产| 国产偷v国产偷v亚洲高清| 男人深夜影院无码观看| 亚洲高清一区二区三区不卡| 九一成人AV无码一区二区三区| 再看日本中文字幕在线观看| 国产美女被遭强高潮免费一视频| 国产精品成人免费久久黄 | 日韩欧美国产区| 日韩中文字幕综合第二页| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 耒阳市| 999久久久免费精品国产牛牛| 精品国精品无码自拍自在线 | 91网红福利精品区一区二| 色噜噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 亚洲日韩欧美国产高清αv| 亚洲最新av在线观看| 亚洲日本视频一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩中文高清www777| 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看 | 久久乐国产精品亚洲综合| 人妖在线网国产一二三四| 虞城县| 人妻无码中文专区久久AV| 久久99精品国产99久久6尤物| 欧美多人片高潮野外做片黑人| 慈利县| 久久久久久无码AV成人影院| 欧美 亚洲 另类 丝袜 自拍 动漫| 中文字幕少妇人妻视频| 精品偷拍一区二区视频| 免费女人高潮流视频在线观看 | 久久久亚洲欧洲日产无码AV |