亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      South Sudan says to strengthen ties with U.S. despite arms embargo

      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-09 04:41:20

      JUBA, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan is committed to robust bilateral cooperation with the United States despite the arms embargo imposed by Washington recently, a government official said on Thursday.

      Foreign Ministry spokesman Mawien Makol told Xinhua in Juba that the arms embargo will not affect Juba's quest for fruitful cooperation with the U.S.

      "We are working on ways to re-organize our mutual relationship with the (Donald) Trump Administration as a way to address some of the concerns affecting two countries' cooperation," Makol said.

      Last week, South Sudan recalled its ambassador to the United States, a day after the American government imposed an arms embargo on the strife-torn east African nation.

      "South Sudan has been a beneficiary of U.S aid in the last two decades of liberation struggle until today, and so we cannot sever ties with our great partners," Makol said.

      He said it is not possible for Juba to trash America's great support at a time the world's youngest nation needs more partners to help her reconstruct from its turmoil and suffering.

      Earlier this year, U.S Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Washington was giving up on President Salva Kiir's administration after investing over 11 billion U.S. dollars since the oil-rich nation gained its independence in 2011, calling him "an unfit partner" in the pursuit of peace.

      On Friday last week, Washington announced an arms embargo on South Sudan and urged the United Nations Security Council to enforce a global arms ban on the country.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after political dispute between President Kiir and his former deputy Riek Machar led to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir against Machar's Nuer ethnic group.

      A 2015 peace agreement to end the violence was violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital, forcing Machar to flee into exile.

      The conflict has killed tens of thousands of people and forced millions of others to seek refuge in neighboring countries.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      South Sudan says to strengthen ties with U.S. despite arms embargo

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-09 04:41:20

      JUBA, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan is committed to robust bilateral cooperation with the United States despite the arms embargo imposed by Washington recently, a government official said on Thursday.

      Foreign Ministry spokesman Mawien Makol told Xinhua in Juba that the arms embargo will not affect Juba's quest for fruitful cooperation with the U.S.

      "We are working on ways to re-organize our mutual relationship with the (Donald) Trump Administration as a way to address some of the concerns affecting two countries' cooperation," Makol said.

      Last week, South Sudan recalled its ambassador to the United States, a day after the American government imposed an arms embargo on the strife-torn east African nation.

      "South Sudan has been a beneficiary of U.S aid in the last two decades of liberation struggle until today, and so we cannot sever ties with our great partners," Makol said.

      He said it is not possible for Juba to trash America's great support at a time the world's youngest nation needs more partners to help her reconstruct from its turmoil and suffering.

      Earlier this year, U.S Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Washington was giving up on President Salva Kiir's administration after investing over 11 billion U.S. dollars since the oil-rich nation gained its independence in 2011, calling him "an unfit partner" in the pursuit of peace.

      On Friday last week, Washington announced an arms embargo on South Sudan and urged the United Nations Security Council to enforce a global arms ban on the country.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after political dispute between President Kiir and his former deputy Riek Machar led to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir against Machar's Nuer ethnic group.

      A 2015 peace agreement to end the violence was violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital, forcing Machar to flee into exile.

      The conflict has killed tens of thousands of people and forced millions of others to seek refuge in neighboring countries.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091369602771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 人人澡超碰碰97碰碰碰| 亚洲日韩色在线影院性色| 日韩中文在线一区二区| 2021年最新久久久视精品爱| 色狠狠一区二区三区香蕉蜜桃 | 91视频爱爱| 亚洲人成无码网站十八禁| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添人人爽| 97免费在线观看视频| 久在线精品视频线观看视频| 国产成人AV大片大片在线播放| 午夜一级福利在线| 亚洲成av人片天堂网九九| 国产主播一区二区在线观看| 国产不卡一区二区三区视频| 延长县| 亚洲免费无毛av一区二区三区 | 亚洲av午夜福利精品一级无| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜| 中文字幕av无码一区二区三区电影| 久久精品中文字幕极品| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一二三区| 亚洲AV肉丝网站一区二区无码| 久久午夜无码鲁丝片直播午夜精品| 亚洲国产成人福利精品| 91福利国产在线观一区二区| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 亚洲AⅤ无码国产精品| 国内精品久久久久久久亚洲| 2022年亚洲午夜一区二区福利| 中日韩字幕中文字幕一区| 亚洲国产成人精品久久精品| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 99热成人精品国产免| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频| 国产成人无码精品久久涩吧| 久久99精品久久久久久hb无码| 久久精品就是久久精品| 亚洲一区二区三区熟女少妇 | 亚洲天堂日韩av在线综合| 久久99热精品免费观看欧美|