亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Egypt's airstrikes hit Sinai terrorist dens in anti-terror raids

      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-11 02:17:14

      CAIRO, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian air forces carried out raids and pounded terrorist dens in North Sinai province as part of the "Comprehensive Operation Sinai 2018," the Egyptian army said in a statement on Saturday.

      "Since last night until early morning, the air forces continued carrying out several intensified air raids against terrorist dens and hideouts detected in North and Central Sinai," said the statement.

      The raids targeted warehouses of arms, ammunition and explosives as well as areas of logistic support to the terrorists, the statement added.

      Meanwhile, the air forces continued securing the country's border regions "in all strategic directions," while border guards and naval forces were also securing navigation in the Suez Canal international waterway.

      "Simultaneously, the armed forces in cooperation with the police carried out several raids in different areas of inside cities in North and Central Sinai," the statement said.

      Egypt launched the "Sinai 2018" counterterrorism operation on Friday to eliminate terrorism in North Sinai province bordering Israel and the Palestinian Gaza Strip as well as other parts across the country.

      When the campaign started on Friday, the armed forces raided terrorist hideouts in North Sinai's cities of Arish, Rafah and Sheikh Zuweid while the police killed three militants in Cairo and arrested 14 suspects in several provinces.

      North Sinai has been the center of terrorist attacks that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers following the military removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests.

      They later extended to several other provinces including Cairo and started to target the Coptic minority via church bombings and shootings.

      Terrorists even attacked a mosque in North Sinai's Arish city last November, killing at least 310 Muslim worshippers and injuring more than 120 others, marking the deadliest terror attack and the first against a mosque in Egypt's modern history.

      Most of the terror attacks were carried out by the so-called Wilayat Sinai (Sinai state or province), a Sinai-based group affiliated with the Islamic State (IS) regional terrorist group. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the mosque attack though.

      Following the mosque attack, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi ordered the army to restore security and stability in the restive northern part of the Sinai Peninsula within three months.

      Egyptian security forces have so far killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested thousands of suspects during the country's anti-terror war declared by Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster in 2013.

      The comprehensive anti-terror operation "Sinai 2018" comes weeks before Egypt starts its 2018 presidential elections scheduled for late March, where incumbent President Sisi is expected to make an easy win for a second term due to the lack of strong challengers in the race.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Egypt's airstrikes hit Sinai terrorist dens in anti-terror raids

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-11 02:17:14

      CAIRO, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian air forces carried out raids and pounded terrorist dens in North Sinai province as part of the "Comprehensive Operation Sinai 2018," the Egyptian army said in a statement on Saturday.

      "Since last night until early morning, the air forces continued carrying out several intensified air raids against terrorist dens and hideouts detected in North and Central Sinai," said the statement.

      The raids targeted warehouses of arms, ammunition and explosives as well as areas of logistic support to the terrorists, the statement added.

      Meanwhile, the air forces continued securing the country's border regions "in all strategic directions," while border guards and naval forces were also securing navigation in the Suez Canal international waterway.

      "Simultaneously, the armed forces in cooperation with the police carried out several raids in different areas of inside cities in North and Central Sinai," the statement said.

      Egypt launched the "Sinai 2018" counterterrorism operation on Friday to eliminate terrorism in North Sinai province bordering Israel and the Palestinian Gaza Strip as well as other parts across the country.

      When the campaign started on Friday, the armed forces raided terrorist hideouts in North Sinai's cities of Arish, Rafah and Sheikh Zuweid while the police killed three militants in Cairo and arrested 14 suspects in several provinces.

      North Sinai has been the center of terrorist attacks that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers following the military removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests.

      They later extended to several other provinces including Cairo and started to target the Coptic minority via church bombings and shootings.

      Terrorists even attacked a mosque in North Sinai's Arish city last November, killing at least 310 Muslim worshippers and injuring more than 120 others, marking the deadliest terror attack and the first against a mosque in Egypt's modern history.

      Most of the terror attacks were carried out by the so-called Wilayat Sinai (Sinai state or province), a Sinai-based group affiliated with the Islamic State (IS) regional terrorist group. No group has yet claimed responsibility for the mosque attack though.

      Following the mosque attack, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi ordered the army to restore security and stability in the restive northern part of the Sinai Peninsula within three months.

      Egyptian security forces have so far killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested thousands of suspects during the country's anti-terror war declared by Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster in 2013.

      The comprehensive anti-terror operation "Sinai 2018" comes weeks before Egypt starts its 2018 presidential elections scheduled for late March, where incumbent President Sisi is expected to make an easy win for a second term due to the lack of strong challengers in the race.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091369655731
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 万载县| 亚洲欧美精品午睡沙发| 国产一二三区在线| 波多结野衣一区二区三区| 久久精品亚洲专区| 亚洲日本无码一区二区在线观看| 日韩精品不卡一区二区三区| 达州市| 婷婷精品国产亚洲av| 久久国产影视免费精品| 国产成人AV乱码免费观看| 日本久久夜夜一本婷婷| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 灵台县| 一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲无码精品视频| 香蕉久久久久久久av网站| 91精品国产午夜福利| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 精品一区二区三区a蜜桃| 国产免费一级在线观看| 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 久久午夜私人影院| 婷婷久久97精品国产| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区 | 欧美牲交40_50a欧美牲交aⅴ| semimi亚洲综合在线观看| 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av| 亚洲国产精品免费一区| 中文字幕在线一区乱码| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品蜜桃| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦免费视频 | 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9| 在线国产视频精品视频| 99999久久久久久亚洲| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 无码国产精品久久一区免费| 四虎影视国产884a精品亚洲|