"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Philippines' Duterte says war on drugs to continue despite ICC's move
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-13 17:21:29

      MANILA, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- The ongoing war on illicit drugs in the Philippines will continue despite efforts of the International Criminal Court (ICC) to conduct a "preliminary examination" on Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte's anti-drug campaign.

      In a speech late Monday night, Duterte said he has no plan to stop the campaign, saying the drug problem in the Philippines is way too serious. "The war or the drive against drugs will not stop and it will last until the day I step out," he said.

      Duterte's spokesman Harry Roque announced last week that the ICC is moving to conduct a "preliminary examination" on Duterte's anti-drug campaign.

      Roque said that the Philippine mission in The Hague was informed by the ICC's prosecutor office that the court is "opening preliminary investigation on the alleged acts associated in the campaign against illegal drugs covering the period of July 2016."

      However, Roque reiterated that "the preliminary examination is not a formal preliminary investigation," but is merely a procedure conducted by the ICC to determine whether the case falls under its jurisdiction.

      He explained that "the preliminary examination is only to determine if there is reasonable basis to proceed to a preliminary investigation."

      Roque said the administration views the ICC's preliminary examination as a "waste of the court's time and resources" since the criteria to establish jurisdiction were not met.

      Editor: Lu Hui
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Philippines' Duterte says war on drugs to continue despite ICC's move

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-13 17:21:29
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- The ongoing war on illicit drugs in the Philippines will continue despite efforts of the International Criminal Court (ICC) to conduct a "preliminary examination" on Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte's anti-drug campaign.

      In a speech late Monday night, Duterte said he has no plan to stop the campaign, saying the drug problem in the Philippines is way too serious. "The war or the drive against drugs will not stop and it will last until the day I step out," he said.

      Duterte's spokesman Harry Roque announced last week that the ICC is moving to conduct a "preliminary examination" on Duterte's anti-drug campaign.

      Roque said that the Philippine mission in The Hague was informed by the ICC's prosecutor office that the court is "opening preliminary investigation on the alleged acts associated in the campaign against illegal drugs covering the period of July 2016."

      However, Roque reiterated that "the preliminary examination is not a formal preliminary investigation," but is merely a procedure conducted by the ICC to determine whether the case falls under its jurisdiction.

      He explained that "the preliminary examination is only to determine if there is reasonable basis to proceed to a preliminary investigation."

      Roque said the administration views the ICC's preliminary examination as a "waste of the court's time and resources" since the criteria to establish jurisdiction were not met.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011102351369729441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品三级在线专区1| 午夜精品射精入后重之免费观看| 97av在线播放| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码| 乱中年女人伦av二区| 亚洲精品视频免费| 日本高清另类videohd| 欧美性生交xxxxx无码久久久 | 久久久久国产精品四虎| 精品无码中文视频在线观看| 亚洲欧美中文v日韩v在线| 成人无码a级毛片免费| 国产精品久久久一本精品| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩高清 | 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 亚洲人成网站在线小说| 亚洲av人片在线观看调教| 中文字幕乱码亚洲无线| 国产18禁黄美女网站一区二区| 亚洲高清在线观看免费视频| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区性色学| yjizz视频最新网站在线| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97首创麻豆| 操B小视频国产| 人妖另类综合视频网站| 东京热无码国产精品| 亚洲精品第1页| 无码AV动漫精品专区| av东京热一区二区三区| 久久av无码精品人妻糸列| 久久综合亚洲欧美成人| 一区国产二区亚洲三区另类| 精品一区二区三区a蜜桃| 国产叼嘿视频一区二区三区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本 | 欧美日本国产亚洲网站免费一区二区| 国产高清吃奶成免费视频网站| 黄网站色视频免费直播| 性欧美久久| 人妻无码系列一区二区三区| 亚洲人妻中文字幕乱码在线|