"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Bangladesh 4G spectrum auction attracts nearly 500 mln USD in bids
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-13 21:12:49

      by Naim-Ul-Karim

      DHAKA, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Bangladesh's top two cell phone companies bid nearly 500 million U.S. dollars on Tuesday to obtain spectrum for fourth-generation (4G) services as part of government's plans to expedite the launch of 4G mobile services.

      The country's largest cell phone operator Grameenphone, 55.8 percent owned by Norwegian telecom company Telenor and 34.2 percent owned by local Grameen Telecom, bagged 5 Megahertz (MHz) spectrum from 1800 band at the price of 155 million U.S. dollars.

      The third largest telecom operator Banglalink, a subsidiary of Netherlands-based company VEON Ltd, acquired 10.6 MHz spectrum from two different bands - 2100 and 1800, at a price of 308.6 million U.S. dollars.

      Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) arranged the auction in the capital of Dhaka, which was attended, among others, by Telecommunication and ICT Minister Mustafa Jabbar.

      The auction guidelines set a floor bid price of 30 million U.S. dollars per MHz of spectrum in the 1800MHz bands, and 27 million U.S. dollars in the 2100MHz band.

      According to the guidelines, no auction for licence will be held. All the four operators can take the licence by paying fees.

      The licence fee for the 4G network technology is 100 million taka (1.2 million U.S. dollars).

      Robi, the country's second largest operator and state-owned Teletalk did not participate in the auction as they thought their existing spectrum will be enough for offering 4G services.

      BTRC Chairman Shahjahan Mahmood told reporters after the auction that the government has earned 52.89 billion taka (about 637 million U.S. dollars) as revenue from new 4G spectrum allocation and tech neutrality fees from Grameenphone, Banglalink and Robi, a joint venture of Axiata Group Berhad (Malaysia), Bharti Airtel Limited (India) and NTT DoCoMo Inc. (Japan).

      He said the commission will handover 4G licence to Grameenphone, Robi, Banglalink and Teletalk on Feb. 20.

      He expressed the hope that 4G services will be launched formally on Feb. 21.

      Experts said the launch of 4G services could further assist in minimizing the "digital divide" in Bangladesh, a country being poorly served by broadband internet services.

      The 4G spectrum will enable companies to tap more revenue from fast-growing data services and reduce regulatory costs under a new licensing regime, they said, adding that 4G promises the fastest data speed from mobile devices.

      Grameenphone, with the help of leading Chinese global telecom vendor Huawei, has already given its network a test run for 4G services.

      Officials of other operators said they are also almost prepared to launch 4G services at their earliest in Bangladesh where the total number of mobile phone subscribers reached 145.114 million at the end of December 2017 with 18.72 million new users last year.

      The latest BTRC data showed the number of subscribers of cellphone operators - Grameenphone, Robi, Banglalink and Teletalk - at the end of December last year stood at 65.327 million, 42.908 million, 32.384 million and 4.494 million respectively.

      Bangladesh in October 2012 officially entered the next generation of wireless communications when Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the long-awaited 3G or third generation mobile services via state-run cellphone operator Teletalk.

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Bangladesh 4G spectrum auction attracts nearly 500 mln USD in bids

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-13 21:12:49
      [Editor: huaxia]

      by Naim-Ul-Karim

      DHAKA, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Bangladesh's top two cell phone companies bid nearly 500 million U.S. dollars on Tuesday to obtain spectrum for fourth-generation (4G) services as part of government's plans to expedite the launch of 4G mobile services.

      The country's largest cell phone operator Grameenphone, 55.8 percent owned by Norwegian telecom company Telenor and 34.2 percent owned by local Grameen Telecom, bagged 5 Megahertz (MHz) spectrum from 1800 band at the price of 155 million U.S. dollars.

      The third largest telecom operator Banglalink, a subsidiary of Netherlands-based company VEON Ltd, acquired 10.6 MHz spectrum from two different bands - 2100 and 1800, at a price of 308.6 million U.S. dollars.

      Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) arranged the auction in the capital of Dhaka, which was attended, among others, by Telecommunication and ICT Minister Mustafa Jabbar.

      The auction guidelines set a floor bid price of 30 million U.S. dollars per MHz of spectrum in the 1800MHz bands, and 27 million U.S. dollars in the 2100MHz band.

      According to the guidelines, no auction for licence will be held. All the four operators can take the licence by paying fees.

      The licence fee for the 4G network technology is 100 million taka (1.2 million U.S. dollars).

      Robi, the country's second largest operator and state-owned Teletalk did not participate in the auction as they thought their existing spectrum will be enough for offering 4G services.

      BTRC Chairman Shahjahan Mahmood told reporters after the auction that the government has earned 52.89 billion taka (about 637 million U.S. dollars) as revenue from new 4G spectrum allocation and tech neutrality fees from Grameenphone, Banglalink and Robi, a joint venture of Axiata Group Berhad (Malaysia), Bharti Airtel Limited (India) and NTT DoCoMo Inc. (Japan).

      He said the commission will handover 4G licence to Grameenphone, Robi, Banglalink and Teletalk on Feb. 20.

      He expressed the hope that 4G services will be launched formally on Feb. 21.

      Experts said the launch of 4G services could further assist in minimizing the "digital divide" in Bangladesh, a country being poorly served by broadband internet services.

      The 4G spectrum will enable companies to tap more revenue from fast-growing data services and reduce regulatory costs under a new licensing regime, they said, adding that 4G promises the fastest data speed from mobile devices.

      Grameenphone, with the help of leading Chinese global telecom vendor Huawei, has already given its network a test run for 4G services.

      Officials of other operators said they are also almost prepared to launch 4G services at their earliest in Bangladesh where the total number of mobile phone subscribers reached 145.114 million at the end of December 2017 with 18.72 million new users last year.

      The latest BTRC data showed the number of subscribers of cellphone operators - Grameenphone, Robi, Banglalink and Teletalk - at the end of December last year stood at 65.327 million, 42.908 million, 32.384 million and 4.494 million respectively.

      Bangladesh in October 2012 officially entered the next generation of wireless communications when Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the long-awaited 3G or third generation mobile services via state-run cellphone operator Teletalk.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369733141
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区三区成人在线| 一二三三免费观看视频| 久久精品国产视频在热| 激情亚洲的在线观看| 岛国熟女一区二区三区| 伊人亚洲综合影院首页| 张掖市| 伊人中文字幕在线乱码| 国产精品性一区二区三区| 国产又色又爽又刺激视频| 99久久久国产精品丝袜| 汤阴县| 婷婷一区二区三区在线| 亚洲最大成av人网站| 国产欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区 | 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 亚洲国产精品毛片av| 人妻少妇被猛烈进入中文字| 亚洲精品日本久久久中文字幕| 精品久久久久久蜜臂a∨| 2021年性爱喷水视频| 欧美日韩在大午夜爽爽影院| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 国产一区男女男无遮挡| 一本大道香蕉久中文在线播放| 欧美日韩午夜群交多人轮换| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 南昌市| 人人爽亚洲aⅴ人人爽av人人片| 岛国av在线播放观看| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 国产精品美女AV免费观看| 偷亚洲偷国产欧美高清| 国产精品一区二区三级| 久久久婷婷综合亚洲av| 国产精品剧情一区二区三区av | 无码人妻中文中字幕一区二区 | 久久99一本色道亚洲精品| 自贡市| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡福利| 不卡国产视频第一页|