"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Pakistan rejects Indian DM remarks on Kashmir attack
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-13 21:32:56

      ISLAMABAD, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Pakistan on Tuesday rejected allegations by Indian Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman that Pakistan-based militants carried out the deadly attack on a military camp in Indian-controlled Kashmir over the weekend.

      Indian officials had told the media that the fierce gunfight broke out early Saturday morning after gunmen indiscriminately opened fire and entered a highly fortified military camp at Sunjawan in Jammu, the winter capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir.

      Indian officials said five army men and one civilian were killed while a total of 11 persons were injured, including four army men and seven civilians.

      Shortly after the attack, Sitharaman warned Pakistan in reported comments and said "Pakistan will pay for this misadventure," according to the Indian media.

      Responding to a question regarding the comments of the Indian defense minister, the Pakistan Foreign Ministry spokesman regretted that Indian leveled allegations against Pakistan without sharing any evidence.

      "The Indian allegations are premature and inopportune, especially as India itself admits that the operation still continued and investigations had just started, when these comments were made," the spokesman said.

      "We have repeatedly seen India arrogating to itself the role of judge, jury and executioner. The reflex assignment of blame and smear campaigns, based on unfounded allegations, carry no credibility," he added.

      Relations between the nuclear rivals had already been tense due to the cross-border shelling.

      Both countries had declared ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in the disputed Kashmir region and the Working Boundary in 2003. But they routinely accuse each other of violating the ceasefire.

      The Foreign Ministry spokesman described as deplorable what he called the "threatening tone of the Indian comments" and said such approach will achieve nothing but further "vitiates the already tense environment marked by unprecedented ceasefire violations" by India along the LoC and the Working Boundary.

      Kashmir, the Himalayan region divided between India and Pakistan is claimed by both in full. Since their independence from Britain, the two countries have fought three wars, two exclusively over Kashmir.

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Pakistan rejects Indian DM remarks on Kashmir attack

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-13 21:32:56
      [Editor: huaxia]

      ISLAMABAD, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Pakistan on Tuesday rejected allegations by Indian Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman that Pakistan-based militants carried out the deadly attack on a military camp in Indian-controlled Kashmir over the weekend.

      Indian officials had told the media that the fierce gunfight broke out early Saturday morning after gunmen indiscriminately opened fire and entered a highly fortified military camp at Sunjawan in Jammu, the winter capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir.

      Indian officials said five army men and one civilian were killed while a total of 11 persons were injured, including four army men and seven civilians.

      Shortly after the attack, Sitharaman warned Pakistan in reported comments and said "Pakistan will pay for this misadventure," according to the Indian media.

      Responding to a question regarding the comments of the Indian defense minister, the Pakistan Foreign Ministry spokesman regretted that Indian leveled allegations against Pakistan without sharing any evidence.

      "The Indian allegations are premature and inopportune, especially as India itself admits that the operation still continued and investigations had just started, when these comments were made," the spokesman said.

      "We have repeatedly seen India arrogating to itself the role of judge, jury and executioner. The reflex assignment of blame and smear campaigns, based on unfounded allegations, carry no credibility," he added.

      Relations between the nuclear rivals had already been tense due to the cross-border shelling.

      Both countries had declared ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in the disputed Kashmir region and the Working Boundary in 2003. But they routinely accuse each other of violating the ceasefire.

      The Foreign Ministry spokesman described as deplorable what he called the "threatening tone of the Indian comments" and said such approach will achieve nothing but further "vitiates the already tense environment marked by unprecedented ceasefire violations" by India along the LoC and the Working Boundary.

      Kashmir, the Himalayan region divided between India and Pakistan is claimed by both in full. Since their independence from Britain, the two countries have fought three wars, two exclusively over Kashmir.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369733721
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗| 麻豆久久久国内精品| 蜜桃精品一区二区三区视频| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV桃花庵| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 无码av永久免费大全| 欧美成本人视频免费播放| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| 搡老女人老妇女老熟妇69| 国产乱色熟女一二三四区| 日本精品一区二区三区在线视频| 午夜神马| 白白色发布永久免费观看视频| 国产婷婷丁香五月麻豆| 永久成人无码激情视频免费| www插插插无码视频网站| 国产av乳头久久一区| 视频观看一区二区在线| 午夜在线观看有码无码| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 国产颜射视频在线播放| 51精品视频一区二区三区 | 久久精品99av高久久精品| 国产不卡高清在线观看视频| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久hs| 无码三级国产三级在线电影| 青草青草久热精品视频国产4| a级大胆欧美人体大胆666| 稻城县| 激情中文丁香激情综合| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 亚洲制服丝袜第一页| 国产午夜人成视频在线观看| Jizz国产一区二区| 久久精品国产九一九九九| 乱淫av一区二区三区| 国产日韩午夜视频在线观看| 国产一区二区四区不卡| 老司机午夜精品视频资源|