"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Texas governor announces 1 billion fund for Hurricane Harvey recovery

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-14 10:41:10

      HOUSTON, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Texas governor Tuesday announced that 1 billion U.S. dollars will be allocated from federal government for hazard and flood mitigation projects designed to both help Texas rebuild and reduce the risk of future damage from flooding and hurricanes.

      Greg Abbott joined local leaders in Rockport and Houston, Texas, to announce the availability of new funding for hazard mitigation projects along the Gulf Coast following the devastation of Hurricane Harvey last year.

      This allocation of funding from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will be operated by the Texas Division of Emergency Management. Cities and counties can submit applications for projects starting Tuesday.

      "Texas has maintained from the beginning that we would rebuild in ways that reduce the risk of future damage to property and lives, and that's exactly what these funds are for," said Abbott.

      "While this announcement is another important step toward recovery, we still have more work ahead of us, and I want to reassure every Texan impacted by Harvey that we will not let up until your homes and communities are restored," he continued.

      The new hazard mitigation funds can be used in a number of ways, including buyouts and elevations of flood prone properties, drainage and reservoir projects that eliminate future flooding, projects to lessen the frequency or severity of flooding, flood risk reduction projects such as dams, retention basins, levees, floodwalls, as well as large-scale channeling of waterways.

      Of the estimated 1 billion dollars of funding that Texas will receive, 500 million dollars are available on Tuesday, while the remainder will be provided on before Aug. 25, 2018. Additional funds may also become available as FEMA continues to process and approve project requests from Texas cities and counties.

      Harvey blew ashore on Aug. 25, 2017 as the most powerful hurricane to hit Texas in more than 50 years, displacing hundreds of thousands of people and damaging nearly 200,000 homes.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Texas governor announces 1 billion fund for Hurricane Harvey recovery

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-14 10:41:10

      HOUSTON, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Texas governor Tuesday announced that 1 billion U.S. dollars will be allocated from federal government for hazard and flood mitigation projects designed to both help Texas rebuild and reduce the risk of future damage from flooding and hurricanes.

      Greg Abbott joined local leaders in Rockport and Houston, Texas, to announce the availability of new funding for hazard mitigation projects along the Gulf Coast following the devastation of Hurricane Harvey last year.

      This allocation of funding from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will be operated by the Texas Division of Emergency Management. Cities and counties can submit applications for projects starting Tuesday.

      "Texas has maintained from the beginning that we would rebuild in ways that reduce the risk of future damage to property and lives, and that's exactly what these funds are for," said Abbott.

      "While this announcement is another important step toward recovery, we still have more work ahead of us, and I want to reassure every Texan impacted by Harvey that we will not let up until your homes and communities are restored," he continued.

      The new hazard mitigation funds can be used in a number of ways, including buyouts and elevations of flood prone properties, drainage and reservoir projects that eliminate future flooding, projects to lessen the frequency or severity of flooding, flood risk reduction projects such as dams, retention basins, levees, floodwalls, as well as large-scale channeling of waterways.

      Of the estimated 1 billion dollars of funding that Texas will receive, 500 million dollars are available on Tuesday, while the remainder will be provided on before Aug. 25, 2018. Additional funds may also become available as FEMA continues to process and approve project requests from Texas cities and counties.

      Harvey blew ashore on Aug. 25, 2017 as the most powerful hurricane to hit Texas in more than 50 years, displacing hundreds of thousands of people and damaging nearly 200,000 homes.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369749121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产大片中文字幕| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| 高h秘书不许穿内裤1vh| 国产成人人综合亚洲欧美丁香花| 日本道免费精品一区二区| 宁国市| 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 亚洲成a人片在线观看www| 97狠狠狠狼鲁亚洲综合网| 中文字幕有码在线视频| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 99精品国产自产在线观看| 国产精品99一区不卡| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 极品少妇一区二区三区精品视频| 久久亚洲一级av一片| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| av毛片在线播放网址| 国产精品伦人视频免费看| 涿鹿县| 久久久高清免费视频| 亚洲精品国产一区二区三| 国产免费三级三级三级| 久久午夜伦鲁鲁片免费| 免费毛片性天堂| 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆| 日本肥老熟妇在线观看| 国产一区二区三区观看视频| 久久综合激激的五月天| 国产精品无码无卡在线观看久 | 精品久久久久久蜜臂a∨| 97免费在线观看视频| 91福利国产在线观看一区二区| 中文字幕乱码人妻无码久久久1| 国产精品亚洲一区二区杨幂| 亚洲av人妖一区二区三区| 黑人巨茎精品欧美一区二区| 国产亚洲青春草在线视频| 99在线视频精品费观看视| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 国产线播放免费人成视频播放|