亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Syria vows downing any hostile aircraft over airspace
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-15 02:14:56 | Editor: huaxia

      Syrian forces vow on Wednesday to shoot down any hostile aircraft over the country's airspace. (AFP Photo)

      DAMASCUS, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Syria's Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad said Wednesday that the Syrian forces will shoot down any hostile aircraft just as they did when downing the Israeli F-16 recently, according to state news agency SANA.

      "The Syrian sky is not going to be permissible for the invaders," Mekdad said, just days after the Syrian air defenses downed an Israeli F-16 that was carrying out airstrikes against military positions in Syria.

      Downing the Israeli war jet marked a precedent in the course of Syria's nearly seven-year-long war, as it was the first Israeli jet to be shot down since 1982 Lebanese war.

      Mekdad stressed that "Syria has an air defense system capable of defending the country," adding that the air defenses had shot down several Israeli missiles that were fired before the downing of the Israeli F-16.

      On a different note, Mekdad denied his country's possession of any chemical weapons, stressing that the Syrian chemical arsenal has for long been handed over by the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

      He added that the surrendered chemical arsenal had been destroyed by Western countries.

      His remarks about the chemical weapons come against the backdrop of recent U.S. and French threats that they would use military action against Syria if another chemical attack in Syria is proven and backed by evidence.

      Observers and government officials regard the Western threats as a green light for rebels to stage a chemical attack to give a pretext to the West to attack Syria, following last year's incident when the rebels accused the Syrian army of using sarin agent in an attack in Idlib, drawing in a quick military response by the U.S. against Syria.

      Mekdad also mentioned last year's U.S. strike against the Shairat air base in central Syria, when they accused the Syrian government of using sarin in an attack against the rebel-held Khan Sheikhun area in Idlib province.

      "The speed by which the U.S. carried out its raid on the air base last year indicates that the Pentagon had known about the rebels plans to use chemical weapons," he said, repeating the Syrian government stance that the rebels staged the attack to frame the government forces and draw in military reprisal.

      In another jab at Washington, Mekdad said that the U.S. wants to prolong the Syrian war, citing a recent information made public by the government that the U.S. has evacuated 1,000 militants with the Islamic State (IS) from Raqqa in northern Syria toward the southwestern countryside of Deir al-Zour province in eastern Syria toward U.S. camps in that area.

      He said the U.S. has committed a "war crime" when its warplanes struck positions of pro-government Syrian fighters in Deir al-Zour earlier this month.

      Mekdad, meanwhile, stressed that the Syrian army can defeat terrorism in Syria entirely "when the U.S. support to the terrorists stops."

      "The Syrian army and its allies are the ones who defeated the terrorism," he said.

      Regarding the situation in the Kurdish-held Afrin enclave in northern Syria and the Turkish military campaign there, Mekdad stressed that Afrin is part of Syria, calling on the "people of the region from Arab and Kurds to confront" what he described as "the Turkish aggression."

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Syria vows downing any hostile aircraft over airspace

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-15 02:14:56

      Syrian forces vow on Wednesday to shoot down any hostile aircraft over the country's airspace. (AFP Photo)

      DAMASCUS, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Syria's Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad said Wednesday that the Syrian forces will shoot down any hostile aircraft just as they did when downing the Israeli F-16 recently, according to state news agency SANA.

      "The Syrian sky is not going to be permissible for the invaders," Mekdad said, just days after the Syrian air defenses downed an Israeli F-16 that was carrying out airstrikes against military positions in Syria.

      Downing the Israeli war jet marked a precedent in the course of Syria's nearly seven-year-long war, as it was the first Israeli jet to be shot down since 1982 Lebanese war.

      Mekdad stressed that "Syria has an air defense system capable of defending the country," adding that the air defenses had shot down several Israeli missiles that were fired before the downing of the Israeli F-16.

      On a different note, Mekdad denied his country's possession of any chemical weapons, stressing that the Syrian chemical arsenal has for long been handed over by the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).

      He added that the surrendered chemical arsenal had been destroyed by Western countries.

      His remarks about the chemical weapons come against the backdrop of recent U.S. and French threats that they would use military action against Syria if another chemical attack in Syria is proven and backed by evidence.

      Observers and government officials regard the Western threats as a green light for rebels to stage a chemical attack to give a pretext to the West to attack Syria, following last year's incident when the rebels accused the Syrian army of using sarin agent in an attack in Idlib, drawing in a quick military response by the U.S. against Syria.

      Mekdad also mentioned last year's U.S. strike against the Shairat air base in central Syria, when they accused the Syrian government of using sarin in an attack against the rebel-held Khan Sheikhun area in Idlib province.

      "The speed by which the U.S. carried out its raid on the air base last year indicates that the Pentagon had known about the rebels plans to use chemical weapons," he said, repeating the Syrian government stance that the rebels staged the attack to frame the government forces and draw in military reprisal.

      In another jab at Washington, Mekdad said that the U.S. wants to prolong the Syrian war, citing a recent information made public by the government that the U.S. has evacuated 1,000 militants with the Islamic State (IS) from Raqqa in northern Syria toward the southwestern countryside of Deir al-Zour province in eastern Syria toward U.S. camps in that area.

      He said the U.S. has committed a "war crime" when its warplanes struck positions of pro-government Syrian fighters in Deir al-Zour earlier this month.

      Mekdad, meanwhile, stressed that the Syrian army can defeat terrorism in Syria entirely "when the U.S. support to the terrorists stops."

      "The Syrian army and its allies are the ones who defeated the terrorism," he said.

      Regarding the situation in the Kurdish-held Afrin enclave in northern Syria and the Turkish military campaign there, Mekdad stressed that Afrin is part of Syria, calling on the "people of the region from Arab and Kurds to confront" what he described as "the Turkish aggression."

      010020070750000000000000011105521369763781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区三区在线视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看网站 | 少妇无码吹潮| 午夜一级福利在线| 91国产超碰在线观看| 大陆老熟女露脸对白视频| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 综合久久网美利坚合众国| 国产乱人伦中文无无码视频试看| 国产不卡在线免费视频| 国产精品免费av一区二区| 97av在线播放| 手机精品视频在线观看免费| 久久99久久精品视频| 久久AⅤ天堂Av无码AV| 亚洲AV无码精品色欲av| 亚洲国产精品一区二区美利坚| yjizz视频国产网站在线播放| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 杨幂国产精品一区二区| 国产亚洲av日韩av| 国产av永久无码天堂影院| 日韩精品久久久中文字幕人妻 | 国产高清不卡一区二区| 姚安县| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 精品国精品无码自拍自在线| 女女互磨互喷水高潮les呻吟| 性色蜜臀av一区二区三区| 欧美久久久久中文字幕| 少妇人妻偷人精品视蜜桃| 天天做天天爱天天爽综合区| 果冻国产一区二区三区| 久久国产国内精品对话对白| 亚洲AV无码AV在线播放| 色偷偷www.8888在线观看| 天门市| 无遮挡很爽视频在线观看 | 久久婷婷丁香七月色综合| 蜜桃视频免费高清观看在线播放| 免费人成在线观看播放国产|