亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Nigeria orders military to capture Boko Haram leader "dead or alive"
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-19 17:57:45 | Editor: huaxia

      Nigerian soldiers participate in an operation in Nigeria's northeastern state of Borno, March 16, 2016. (Xinhua/Wale Salau)

      ABUJA, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Nigeria's army chief Tukur Buratai has ordered troops to capture the leader of terror group Boko Haram, alive or dead.

      Buratai said on Sunday it has come to the end of the military operation aimed at clearing remnants of Boko Haram from their stronghold in the northeast region, except the capturing of Abubakar Shekau, who is both the spiritual head and supreme commander of the terror group.

      "We must move across to wherever this criminal, Shekau, is and catch him red-handed. I want you to get him," the army chief charged the troops in Camp Zairo, previously the largest camp of Boko Haram in the northern state of Borno.

      Last year, Buratai gave troops a 40-day ultimatum to capture Shekau but they failed in the bid.

      Last Thursday, the army offered a bounty of 8,310 U.S. dollars on Shekau's head.

      The military said it had chased the terrorist leader out of Camp Zairo since December 2016.

      The Nigerian army said it has "reliable information" that Shekau now disguises as a woman in his attempt to escape from the theater of operation by troops.

      Boko Haram has been trying since 2009 to establish an Islamic state in northeastern Nigeria, killing some 20,000 people and forcing displacement of millions of others.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Nigeria orders military to capture Boko Haram leader "dead or alive"

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-19 17:57:45

      Nigerian soldiers participate in an operation in Nigeria's northeastern state of Borno, March 16, 2016. (Xinhua/Wale Salau)

      ABUJA, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Nigeria's army chief Tukur Buratai has ordered troops to capture the leader of terror group Boko Haram, alive or dead.

      Buratai said on Sunday it has come to the end of the military operation aimed at clearing remnants of Boko Haram from their stronghold in the northeast region, except the capturing of Abubakar Shekau, who is both the spiritual head and supreme commander of the terror group.

      "We must move across to wherever this criminal, Shekau, is and catch him red-handed. I want you to get him," the army chief charged the troops in Camp Zairo, previously the largest camp of Boko Haram in the northern state of Borno.

      Last year, Buratai gave troops a 40-day ultimatum to capture Shekau but they failed in the bid.

      Last Thursday, the army offered a bounty of 8,310 U.S. dollars on Shekau's head.

      The military said it had chased the terrorist leader out of Camp Zairo since December 2016.

      The Nigerian army said it has "reliable information" that Shekau now disguises as a woman in his attempt to escape from the theater of operation by troops.

      Boko Haram has been trying since 2009 to establish an Islamic state in northeastern Nigeria, killing some 20,000 people and forcing displacement of millions of others.

      010020070750000000000000011100001369854751
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 视频精品亚洲一区二区| 青青草一级视频在线观看| 最近韩国电影片在线观看免费高清| 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 国产精品久久久久影视不卡| 国产精品女丝袜白丝袜| 狠狠色丁香久久综合婷婷| 一区二区三区午夜视频在线观看 | 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| 无遮挡边吃摸边吃奶边做| 久久综合av色老头免费观看| 精品国产成人一区二区不卡在线| 亚洲国产av自拍精选| 十堰市| 91超碰在线观看免费 | 全午夜免费一级毛片| 久久久久亚洲AV成人网站软件 | 国产人妖赵恩静在线视频| 久久亚洲国产精品婷婷| 日韩极品视频在线观看免费| 少妇bbwbbw高潮| 国产拍拍拍无码视频免费| 日韩本精品一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品日本波多野结衣| 在线日韩精品视频在线| 高邮市| av手机在线天堂网| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品 | 亚洲九九夜夜| 国产精品毛片av一区二区| 亚洲AV无码乱码精品国产草莓| 日本在线a一区视频高清视频| 少妇内射高潮福利炮| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚 | 免费观看全黄做爰的视频| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 国产免费无码9191精品| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 久久国产精品老女人| 久久精品性无码一区二区爱爱 | 亚洲一区精品一区在线观看|