"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. Congress delegation begins visit to Cuba, meets FM officials

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-20 06:40:39

      HAVANA, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- A U.S. Congressional delegation began a three-day visit to Cuba on Monday, meeting with foreign ministry officials amid tense ties with Washington over alleged "sonic attacks" on U.S. diplomats here.

      Led by Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy, the delegation met with Carlos Fernandez de Cossio, the ministry's new director for U.S. affairs, and other officials as part of a "fact-finding trip" about Washington's foreign policy changes toward the island country.

      "A pleasure to welcome U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy and the congressional delegation to the foreign ministry. Enjoyed a constructive and candid dialogue," Fernandez posted on his Twitter account.

      Leahy, a supporter of U.S.-Cuba ties, is accompanied by senators Ron Wyden and Gary Peters, and representatives Jim McGovern, Kathy Castor and Susan Davis.

      The bicameral delegation will also meet with government officials and Cuban business leaders.

      The recent unexplained physical afflictions suffered by U.S. embassy personnel in Cuba, including hearing impairment, are on the agenda. The incidents led Washington to announce it was scaling back its embassy personnel and suspending granting visas.

      According to Cuba's foreign ministry, Fernandez stressed to lawmakers that neither U.S. nor Cuban investigators have found any evidence that such attacks have taken place.

      The U.S. hasn't formally accused Cuba of carrying out the attacks, but President Donald Trump said in October he believed Havana was responsible for them. Cuba has denied any responsibility.

      The U.S. State Department issued a travel warning last year telling Americans not to visit the country, despite the fact that no tourists have reported any health problems.

      Leahy's office said that issues to be discussed on the agenda include bilateral cooperation in maritime security, search-and-rescue, narcotics, human trafficking and immigration.

      Leahy's office said the Democratic senator has been involved in efforts to replace "the failed 50-year-old U.S.-Cuba policy of isolation with a new path toward normalization."

      The Congressional delegation will hold a press conference on Wednesday morning before returning to Washington.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. Congress delegation begins visit to Cuba, meets FM officials

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-20 06:40:39

      HAVANA, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- A U.S. Congressional delegation began a three-day visit to Cuba on Monday, meeting with foreign ministry officials amid tense ties with Washington over alleged "sonic attacks" on U.S. diplomats here.

      Led by Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy, the delegation met with Carlos Fernandez de Cossio, the ministry's new director for U.S. affairs, and other officials as part of a "fact-finding trip" about Washington's foreign policy changes toward the island country.

      "A pleasure to welcome U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy and the congressional delegation to the foreign ministry. Enjoyed a constructive and candid dialogue," Fernandez posted on his Twitter account.

      Leahy, a supporter of U.S.-Cuba ties, is accompanied by senators Ron Wyden and Gary Peters, and representatives Jim McGovern, Kathy Castor and Susan Davis.

      The bicameral delegation will also meet with government officials and Cuban business leaders.

      The recent unexplained physical afflictions suffered by U.S. embassy personnel in Cuba, including hearing impairment, are on the agenda. The incidents led Washington to announce it was scaling back its embassy personnel and suspending granting visas.

      According to Cuba's foreign ministry, Fernandez stressed to lawmakers that neither U.S. nor Cuban investigators have found any evidence that such attacks have taken place.

      The U.S. hasn't formally accused Cuba of carrying out the attacks, but President Donald Trump said in October he believed Havana was responsible for them. Cuba has denied any responsibility.

      The U.S. State Department issued a travel warning last year telling Americans not to visit the country, despite the fact that no tourists have reported any health problems.

      Leahy's office said that issues to be discussed on the agenda include bilateral cooperation in maritime security, search-and-rescue, narcotics, human trafficking and immigration.

      Leahy's office said the Democratic senator has been involved in efforts to replace "the failed 50-year-old U.S.-Cuba policy of isolation with a new path toward normalization."

      The Congressional delegation will hold a press conference on Wednesday morning before returning to Washington.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091369860521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人亚洲精品2020| 成人在线不卡视频| 国产亚洲精品第一综合| 99精品国产自产在线观看 | 日本高清在线播放一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w| 国产成AV人片在线观看无码| 久久大香香蕉国产免费网站| 人妻少妇-嫩草影院| 亚洲一区二区成人在线视频 | 国产一区二区三区资源在线观看| 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 在线看片免费人成视频播| 无码人妻一区二区三区四区av | 桂东县| 午夜视频网址| 亚洲av永久无码天堂网| 国产亚洲精品福利视频在线观看| 亚洲国产成人资源在线桃色| 亚洲国产日本精品一区二区三区 | 麻豆最新国产AV原创精品| 曰韩久久精品中文字幕| 视频在线观看一区二区三区| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 国产精品原创巨作av| 麻豆免费观看视频在线观看| 国产亚洲一区二区三区夜夜骚| 欧美XXXX做受欧美| av在线播放无码线| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放| 亚洲av日韩精品一区二区不卡| av网站可以直接看的| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网| 青草精品在线视频观看| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码| 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂| 久久99中文字幕久久| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 开心五月婷婷激情综合| 在线不卡中文字幕福利|