"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Dozens of Russians wounded in Syria: Russian FM

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-20 22:59:35

      MOSCOW, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Russia's Foreign Ministry admitted Tuesday that several dozens of Russian citizens were wounded in "a recent clash" in Syria without specifying the exact location and other details of received injuries.

      "They have been provided with assistance for the return to Russia where, to our knowledge, they are receiving treatment in various medical institutions," a ministry statement said.

      On Thursday, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said five Russian nationals were preliminarily confirmed to have been killed in Syria in the clash with the U.S.-led coalition.

      The ministry denied the relation of the killed and the wounded with the regular Russian armed forces.

      "There are Russian citizens in Syria, who went there on their own accord and with different goals," the statement said, adding that it was not the task of the ministry to assess the legitimacy of such decisions.

      The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement earlier this month that a pro-Syrian government militia unit conducted a reconnaissance and search operation on Feb. 7 in the vicinity of an oil refinery in the province of Deir al-Zour to identify and destroy a bandit group responsible for shelling government troop positions, and came under fire from the U.S.-led coalition and its local allies.

      The coalition claimed that it carried out airstrikes against "Syrian pro-regime forces" that launched an "unprovoked attack" on Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces' headquarters and killed an estimated 100 militia.

      Russia started participating in the anti-terrorist operation in Syria in September 2015 at the invitation of the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, predominantly with missile strikes in support of the Syrian army.

      The military began a partial withdrawal from Syria in December on orders by President Vladimir Putin, soon after Syrian troops completed the destruction of the main Islamic State terrorist forces in the war-torn country.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Dozens of Russians wounded in Syria: Russian FM

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-20 22:59:35

      MOSCOW, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Russia's Foreign Ministry admitted Tuesday that several dozens of Russian citizens were wounded in "a recent clash" in Syria without specifying the exact location and other details of received injuries.

      "They have been provided with assistance for the return to Russia where, to our knowledge, they are receiving treatment in various medical institutions," a ministry statement said.

      On Thursday, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said five Russian nationals were preliminarily confirmed to have been killed in Syria in the clash with the U.S.-led coalition.

      The ministry denied the relation of the killed and the wounded with the regular Russian armed forces.

      "There are Russian citizens in Syria, who went there on their own accord and with different goals," the statement said, adding that it was not the task of the ministry to assess the legitimacy of such decisions.

      The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement earlier this month that a pro-Syrian government militia unit conducted a reconnaissance and search operation on Feb. 7 in the vicinity of an oil refinery in the province of Deir al-Zour to identify and destroy a bandit group responsible for shelling government troop positions, and came under fire from the U.S.-led coalition and its local allies.

      The coalition claimed that it carried out airstrikes against "Syrian pro-regime forces" that launched an "unprovoked attack" on Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces' headquarters and killed an estimated 100 militia.

      Russia started participating in the anti-terrorist operation in Syria in September 2015 at the invitation of the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, predominantly with missile strikes in support of the Syrian army.

      The military began a partial withdrawal from Syria in December on orders by President Vladimir Putin, soon after Syrian troops completed the destruction of the main Islamic State terrorist forces in the war-torn country.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091369875771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品无码久久久久久久久粉色| 日韩系列精品无码免费不卡| 亚洲一区二区自拍偷拍| 中文字幕亚洲乱亚洲乱妇| 国产在线美女| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| 自拍视频一区二区三区四区| 国产精品亚洲婷婷99久久精品| 亚洲天堂日韩av在线综合| 久久国产精品免费一区六九堂| 国产精品三级国产专用不卡| 无码流畅无码福利午夜| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 精品一区二区三区四区少妇| 国产极品喷水视频| 91久久国产自产拍夜夜嗨| 秋霞电影网久久久精品| 久久99精品中文字幕在| 日本韩国一区二区三区| 奇米影视778成人四色狠狠| 欧洲精品久久久AV无码电影| 精品国产你懂的在线观看| 蜜桃一区二区三区在线看| 亚洲国产精品毛片在线看| 欧美中文字幕第一页线路一| 亚洲av综合日韩精品久久久| 成人免费在线网站亚洲| 亚洲蜜芽在线精品一区| 亚洲熟妇精品一区二区| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区| 阳泉市| 欧美h久免费女| 国产精品人妻久久毛片高清无卡| 91精品国产91久久久无码色戒| 安化县| 亚洲无码vr| 亚洲国产中文精品va在线播放| 欧美zozo另类人禽交| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 国产粉嫩粉嫩的18在线播放91|