"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      George Clooney, wife give full backing to students march against gun violence

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-21 07:26:52

      LOS ANGELES, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Famed Hollywood movie star George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney on Tuesday announced donation of a half million U.S. dollars to the "March for Our Lives" rally against gun violence.

      The couple will walk with students in the march on the nation's capital and other cities next month in support of gun control following last week's shooting at a Florida high school that left 17 dead, they said in a statement.

      George Clooney and Amal, a powerful human rights attorney, said the March For Our Lives, organized by five brave students who survived the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida on Feb. 14, had their full backing.

      "Amal and I are so inspired by the courage and eloquence of these young men and women from Stoneman Douglas High School," George said in the statement.

      "Our family will be there on March 24 to stand side by side with this incredible generation of young people from all over the country, and in the name of our children Ella and Alexander, we're donating 500,000 dollars to help pay for this groundbreaking event. Our children's lives depend on it."

      After the tragedy in Florida, many groups called on people to show in street to advocate for reduced gun violence.

      The nationwide group March For Our Lives on Sunday announced the march to advocate for safer schools and for legislation to "effectively address the gun violence issues that are rampant" across the country.

      "Not one more. We cannot allow one more child to be shot at school. We cannot allow one more teacher to make a choice to jump in front of a firing assault rifle to save the lives of students. We cannot allow one more family to wait for a call or text that never comes. Our schools are unsafe. Our children and teachers are dying. We must make it our top priority to save these lives," the group said in a statement announcing the march.

      "School safety is not a political issue. There cannot be two sides to doing everything in our power to ensure the lives and futures of children who are at risk of dying when they should be learning, playing, and growing," the statement read.

      No special interest group, no political agenda is more critical than timely passage of legislation to effectively address the gun violence issues, it added.

      It's not the first time for Clooneys to add their voices and funds to an initiative for social security issues.

      In August, the couple made a 1-million-dollar donation through their Clooney Foundation to the Southern Poverty Law Center to combat hate groups.

      Editor: Xiang Bo
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      George Clooney, wife give full backing to students march against gun violence

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-21 07:26:52

      LOS ANGELES, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Famed Hollywood movie star George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney on Tuesday announced donation of a half million U.S. dollars to the "March for Our Lives" rally against gun violence.

      The couple will walk with students in the march on the nation's capital and other cities next month in support of gun control following last week's shooting at a Florida high school that left 17 dead, they said in a statement.

      George Clooney and Amal, a powerful human rights attorney, said the March For Our Lives, organized by five brave students who survived the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida on Feb. 14, had their full backing.

      "Amal and I are so inspired by the courage and eloquence of these young men and women from Stoneman Douglas High School," George said in the statement.

      "Our family will be there on March 24 to stand side by side with this incredible generation of young people from all over the country, and in the name of our children Ella and Alexander, we're donating 500,000 dollars to help pay for this groundbreaking event. Our children's lives depend on it."

      After the tragedy in Florida, many groups called on people to show in street to advocate for reduced gun violence.

      The nationwide group March For Our Lives on Sunday announced the march to advocate for safer schools and for legislation to "effectively address the gun violence issues that are rampant" across the country.

      "Not one more. We cannot allow one more child to be shot at school. We cannot allow one more teacher to make a choice to jump in front of a firing assault rifle to save the lives of students. We cannot allow one more family to wait for a call or text that never comes. Our schools are unsafe. Our children and teachers are dying. We must make it our top priority to save these lives," the group said in a statement announcing the march.

      "School safety is not a political issue. There cannot be two sides to doing everything in our power to ensure the lives and futures of children who are at risk of dying when they should be learning, playing, and growing," the statement read.

      No special interest group, no political agenda is more critical than timely passage of legislation to effectively address the gun violence issues, it added.

      It's not the first time for Clooneys to add their voices and funds to an initiative for social security issues.

      In August, the couple made a 1-million-dollar donation through their Clooney Foundation to the Southern Poverty Law Center to combat hate groups.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369879861
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 夜夜爽77777妓女免费看| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 深夜在线观看免费av| 丝袜美女污污免费观看的网站| AV中文码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 欧美一级高清片久久99| 风韵少妇性饥渴推油按摩视频| 久久久久久岛国免费网站| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 国产精品自产拍在线观看免费| 亚洲人成无码网www电影榴莲| 成人午夜视频网站| 超碰自拍成人在线观看| 亚洲成人精品一区免费| 久久婷婷色香五月综合激情 | 被暴雨淋湿爆乳少妇正在播放| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 午夜国产精品久久久久| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合一区二区| 国产在线视频欧美亚综合| 亚洲精品成人国产av| 成年毛片18成年毛片| 亚洲第一av男人的天堂| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品 | 精品久久杨幂国产杨幂| 国内精品国产三级国产a久久| 日本国产一区二区三区在线观看| 97久久综合亚洲色hezyo| 久久精品就是久久精品| 蒙城县| 午夜无码亚| 国产一国产一级毛片aaa| 国产成人精品久久亚洲高清| 亚洲视频免费一区二区三区| 色国产视频| 无码视频免费一区二区三区| 官网A级毛片| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 国产无遮挡无码视频免费软件| 国产免费观看av大片的网站|