"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Myanmar, Bangladesh seek to resolve issue of refugees stranded at "zero line"
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-21 11:07:22

      YANGON, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Myanmar and Bangladesh were seeking cooperation to resolve the issue of refugees stranded at zero line during the process of repatriation from Bangladesh, Myanmar News Agency reported Wednesday.

      Both sides vowed at their border authorities' meeting at Taung Pyo Letwe, Rakhine state Tuesday to offer assistance in sending the refugees camping at the zero line back home.

      Some international non-governmental organizations (NGOs) went into the zero line area under their own arrangement to provide aid to the refugees.

      Known as no man's land, the zero line is an undeveloped, formerly uninhabited area on the border between Myanmar and Bangladesh that has recently become homes for refugees who rejected to participate in the repatriation.

      Rakhine state officials said the action of the refugees at zero line are politically motivated to create international pressure.

      Myanmar and Bangladesh signed an arrangement in November last year on return of displaced persons from Bangladesh fleeing Rakhine conflict, based on the joint statement signed by foreign ministers of the two countries in 1992 which guides the systematic verification and acceptance of displaced persons from Rakhine state.

      The two countries also agreed to establish border liaison offices in Maungtaw in northern Rakhine and Tak Naf in Bangladesh.

      Meanwhile, Myanmar voiced readiness to start on Jan. 23 to receive displaced persons repatriated from Bangladesh.

      Myanmar said it would receive the verified returnees at Taung Pyo Letwe and Nga Khu Ya reception centers, while Hla Pho Kaung will be a transit camp for the returnees.

      A committee was established in September last year to implement the recommendations of the final report of the advisory commission, led by former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan.

      The government has also invited cooperation from local and international community in rebuilding and resettlement efforts for conflict-torn Rakhine state.

      The Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army extremist terrorists launched attacks on police outposts in Rakhine on Aug. 25 last year, displacing residents from a number of areas in Maungtaw of the state.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Myanmar, Bangladesh seek to resolve issue of refugees stranded at "zero line"

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-21 11:07:22
      [Editor: huaxia]

      YANGON, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Myanmar and Bangladesh were seeking cooperation to resolve the issue of refugees stranded at zero line during the process of repatriation from Bangladesh, Myanmar News Agency reported Wednesday.

      Both sides vowed at their border authorities' meeting at Taung Pyo Letwe, Rakhine state Tuesday to offer assistance in sending the refugees camping at the zero line back home.

      Some international non-governmental organizations (NGOs) went into the zero line area under their own arrangement to provide aid to the refugees.

      Known as no man's land, the zero line is an undeveloped, formerly uninhabited area on the border between Myanmar and Bangladesh that has recently become homes for refugees who rejected to participate in the repatriation.

      Rakhine state officials said the action of the refugees at zero line are politically motivated to create international pressure.

      Myanmar and Bangladesh signed an arrangement in November last year on return of displaced persons from Bangladesh fleeing Rakhine conflict, based on the joint statement signed by foreign ministers of the two countries in 1992 which guides the systematic verification and acceptance of displaced persons from Rakhine state.

      The two countries also agreed to establish border liaison offices in Maungtaw in northern Rakhine and Tak Naf in Bangladesh.

      Meanwhile, Myanmar voiced readiness to start on Jan. 23 to receive displaced persons repatriated from Bangladesh.

      Myanmar said it would receive the verified returnees at Taung Pyo Letwe and Nga Khu Ya reception centers, while Hla Pho Kaung will be a transit camp for the returnees.

      A committee was established in September last year to implement the recommendations of the final report of the advisory commission, led by former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan.

      The government has also invited cooperation from local and international community in rebuilding and resettlement efforts for conflict-torn Rakhine state.

      The Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army extremist terrorists launched attacks on police outposts in Rakhine on Aug. 25 last year, displacing residents from a number of areas in Maungtaw of the state.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369885771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 粉嫩高中生无码视频在线观看| Jizz国产一区二区| 中国产无码一区二区三区| 国产精品白浆视频一区| 亚洲欧美国产精品久久久| 国产一区二区三区不卡自拍| 激情综合色区网激情五月| 日韩一区二区不卡av| 麻豆精品三级国产国语| 韩日无码不卡| 国产亚洲日韩在线a不卡| 亚洲AV乱码专区国产乱码| 在线观看免费人成视频国产| 一区二区三区四区亚洲综合| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 亚洲码在线中文在线观看| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看 | 91免费国产在线观看尤物| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区| 国产片AV在线永久免费观看| 欧美黑人添添高潮a片www| 99在线观看免费视频| av手机天堂| 毛片av在线播放亚洲av网站| 中文无码制服丝袜人妻AV| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区老牛| 欧美特黄特色三级视频在线观看 | 少妇无码av无码去区钱| 精品日韩国产一区二区| 亚州无线国产2021| 中文在线а√在线天堂中文| 国产精品丝袜在线不卡| 巴楚县| 亚洲av人妖一区二区三区| 国产精品nv在线观看| 久久亚洲美女精品国产精品| 大地资源中文在线观看官网第二页 | 激情航班h版在线观看| 91免费片| 青青草亚洲在线一区观看|