"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Turkey launches health initiative to handle wounded in Afrin operation
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-21 19:19:10

      ISTANBUL, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- As Turkey is fighting hard for the Afrin district in northwestern Syria, medics and equipment have been sent to the border area to better handle wounded troops under a government initiative.

      Under an initiative by the Turkish Health Ministry, hospitals in southeastern cities of Kilis and Hatay bordering Syria have been consolidated with the country's best medics as well as modern equipment.

      A total of 51 specialists, mainly in the fields of general surgery, orthopedics, anesthesia, brain and cardiovascular and thorax surgery, have been dispatched to state hospitals in the area, where they have provided healthcare services to more than 500 injured soldiers, the ministry said in a statement sent to Xinhua.

      Turkish troops, backed by allied Syrian rebels known as the Free Syrian Army (FSA), started the offensive against Afrin on Jan. 20 with a view to driving out Kurdish militants, but they have advanced slower than expected.

      According to the Health Ministry, 32 Turkish soldiers, along with nine Turkish citizens, and 43 FSA fighters have been killed in the operation.

      The newly deployed doctors are able to perform all kinds of advanced surgical procedures, including war surgery, elective surgery and open-heart surgery, as all the critical medical instruments and diagnostic equipment have been granted by the government under the initiative, said Mehmet Metin Demir, the provincial health director of Kilis.

      "Since the beginning of the operation we have been working with 100 percent rate of success, giving care services to both the Turkish and Free Syrian Army soldiers," Demir told Xinhua over the phone.

      Those having the risk of serious complications are transferred to general hospitals in larger cities via an ambulance aircraft and two helicopters.

      A total of 42 wounded have been transported to a military hospital in the capital city of Ankara so far, the Health Ministry said.

      The situation in the field is much more complex as it involves the transportation of the injured out of the war zone in Syria to Turkey, according to Demir.

      "The entire process requires a complex coordination scheme," he explained.

      He noted that military emergency teams have been performing emergency procedures to stabilize the wounded for them to endure the process of transportation.

      On the Turkish side, 46 ambulances and 12 rescue teams involving a total of 218 health professionals have been placed on standby in different locations around the zero zone of a border area covering both Kilis and Hatay.

      "Once the patients are brought to the border, our rescue teams come into play rushing them to our emergency tents and from there, if necessary, to our state hospital," said Demir.

      Seyma Temizer, a 24-year-old nurse, is among the paramedics racing against time in the field to rush the wounded to hospitals.

      "This place feels completely different and requires a totally different psychological approach," she was quoted as saying by state-run Anadolu news agency.

      Meanwhile, the Disaster Coordination Center under the Health Ministry has been tracking down the information related to the wounded and their conditions 24 hours a week and updating their lists three times a day.

      Aydin Karakuzu, a cardiovascular system and thorax surgeon, was recently deployed to Hatay Kirikhan State Hospital.

      He said the hospital and its intensive care unit, just a 10-minute drive to the border, are very well equipped.

      "We are ready here to take care of our soldiers and do our best to heal them," he said.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Turkey launches health initiative to handle wounded in Afrin operation

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-21 19:19:10
      [Editor: huaxia]

      ISTANBUL, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- As Turkey is fighting hard for the Afrin district in northwestern Syria, medics and equipment have been sent to the border area to better handle wounded troops under a government initiative.

      Under an initiative by the Turkish Health Ministry, hospitals in southeastern cities of Kilis and Hatay bordering Syria have been consolidated with the country's best medics as well as modern equipment.

      A total of 51 specialists, mainly in the fields of general surgery, orthopedics, anesthesia, brain and cardiovascular and thorax surgery, have been dispatched to state hospitals in the area, where they have provided healthcare services to more than 500 injured soldiers, the ministry said in a statement sent to Xinhua.

      Turkish troops, backed by allied Syrian rebels known as the Free Syrian Army (FSA), started the offensive against Afrin on Jan. 20 with a view to driving out Kurdish militants, but they have advanced slower than expected.

      According to the Health Ministry, 32 Turkish soldiers, along with nine Turkish citizens, and 43 FSA fighters have been killed in the operation.

      The newly deployed doctors are able to perform all kinds of advanced surgical procedures, including war surgery, elective surgery and open-heart surgery, as all the critical medical instruments and diagnostic equipment have been granted by the government under the initiative, said Mehmet Metin Demir, the provincial health director of Kilis.

      "Since the beginning of the operation we have been working with 100 percent rate of success, giving care services to both the Turkish and Free Syrian Army soldiers," Demir told Xinhua over the phone.

      Those having the risk of serious complications are transferred to general hospitals in larger cities via an ambulance aircraft and two helicopters.

      A total of 42 wounded have been transported to a military hospital in the capital city of Ankara so far, the Health Ministry said.

      The situation in the field is much more complex as it involves the transportation of the injured out of the war zone in Syria to Turkey, according to Demir.

      "The entire process requires a complex coordination scheme," he explained.

      He noted that military emergency teams have been performing emergency procedures to stabilize the wounded for them to endure the process of transportation.

      On the Turkish side, 46 ambulances and 12 rescue teams involving a total of 218 health professionals have been placed on standby in different locations around the zero zone of a border area covering both Kilis and Hatay.

      "Once the patients are brought to the border, our rescue teams come into play rushing them to our emergency tents and from there, if necessary, to our state hospital," said Demir.

      Seyma Temizer, a 24-year-old nurse, is among the paramedics racing against time in the field to rush the wounded to hospitals.

      "This place feels completely different and requires a totally different psychological approach," she was quoted as saying by state-run Anadolu news agency.

      Meanwhile, the Disaster Coordination Center under the Health Ministry has been tracking down the information related to the wounded and their conditions 24 hours a week and updating their lists three times a day.

      Aydin Karakuzu, a cardiovascular system and thorax surgeon, was recently deployed to Hatay Kirikhan State Hospital.

      He said the hospital and its intensive care unit, just a 10-minute drive to the border, are very well equipped.

      "We are ready here to take care of our soldiers and do our best to heal them," he said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369892191
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 廊坊市| 国内极度色诱视频网站| 少女免费观看完整版国语| 亚洲无人一区二区蜜桃| 黑丝美女被内射在线观看| 麻豆国产AV网站| 日本xxx免费高清色视频在线观看| 久久影院午夜伦手机不四虎卡| 国产不卡一区二区三区视频| 谁有在线观看av中文| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说| 国产激情久久久久影院老熟女免费| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区三区| 精品黑人一区二区三区| 亚洲日本欧洲二区精品| 亚洲精品第1页| 日本国产一区二区三区在线观看| 元氏县| 色窝窝手在线视频| 亚洲av日韩av中文高清性色| 99精品视频在线观看| 绥中县| 精品国产你懂的在线观看| 最近高清中文在线字幕在线观看 | 农村国产毛片一区二区三区女| 钟山县| 精品免费久久久久国产一区| 日韩AV片无码一区二区不卡电影 | 亚洲高清偷拍一区二区三区| 国产亚洲一区二区三区夜夜骚| 日韩av在线毛片| 国产成AV人片在线观看无码| 国产suv精品一区二区88l| 日本激情视频一区在线观看| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区在线观看| 好男人在线观看免费播放| 精品人妻人妇中文字幕视频| 97SE亚洲国产综合自在线不卡| 欧美精品在线免费|