亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Kenya issues travel alert on South Sudan over insecurity

      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-21 20:09:21

      NAIROBI, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- The Kenyan government on Wednesday issued a travel alert, warning citizens against travelling to several areas in South Sudan affected by inter-ethnic conflict in the last six months.

      Kenya's foreign ministry said the travel advisory applies specifically to parts of the Greater Upper Nile Region and in particular Bieh, Latjoor, Akobo, Jonglei, Northern Liech states and parts of Maiwut, Eastern Nile and Boma and Yei River states.

      The travel alert cautions all Kenyan nationals living or travelling to South Sudan to move away from and avoid traveling to areas where armed conflicts and inter-ethnic violence have occurred since October 2017.

      "Kenyan nationals in other parts of the country are advised to exercise extreme caution as they undertake their daily activities," the ministry said.

      The warning comes a day after South Sudan rebels released two Kenyan pilots who were captured in the area of Akobo, Great Upper Nile region, near South Sudan's border with Ethiopia, which is controlled by the rebels.

      The two pilots, who had been in captivity since Jan. 7, were released on Monday after their family paid the 108,000 U.S. dollars.

      Several people have been held captive during the ongoing four years of conflict including humanitarian workers, oil workers by armed groups.

      South Sudan descended into civil strife in 2013 after political disputes between President Salva Kiir and his former deputy Riek Machar led to fighting that pitted mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir against Machar's Nuer ethnic group.

      The 2015 peace agreement to end the violence was again violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital forcing Machar to flee into exile.

      The conflict has killed tens of thousands of people and displaced millions that have fled to neighboring countries.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Kenya issues travel alert on South Sudan over insecurity

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-21 20:09:21

      NAIROBI, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- The Kenyan government on Wednesday issued a travel alert, warning citizens against travelling to several areas in South Sudan affected by inter-ethnic conflict in the last six months.

      Kenya's foreign ministry said the travel advisory applies specifically to parts of the Greater Upper Nile Region and in particular Bieh, Latjoor, Akobo, Jonglei, Northern Liech states and parts of Maiwut, Eastern Nile and Boma and Yei River states.

      The travel alert cautions all Kenyan nationals living or travelling to South Sudan to move away from and avoid traveling to areas where armed conflicts and inter-ethnic violence have occurred since October 2017.

      "Kenyan nationals in other parts of the country are advised to exercise extreme caution as they undertake their daily activities," the ministry said.

      The warning comes a day after South Sudan rebels released two Kenyan pilots who were captured in the area of Akobo, Great Upper Nile region, near South Sudan's border with Ethiopia, which is controlled by the rebels.

      The two pilots, who had been in captivity since Jan. 7, were released on Monday after their family paid the 108,000 U.S. dollars.

      Several people have been held captive during the ongoing four years of conflict including humanitarian workers, oil workers by armed groups.

      South Sudan descended into civil strife in 2013 after political disputes between President Salva Kiir and his former deputy Riek Machar led to fighting that pitted mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir against Machar's Nuer ethnic group.

      The 2015 peace agreement to end the violence was again violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital forcing Machar to flee into exile.

      The conflict has killed tens of thousands of people and displaced millions that have fled to neighboring countries.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369893371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲色大成网站www在线观看| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 亚洲av色夜色精品一区| 天堂а√8在线最新版在线| 一级毛片在线观看免费| 精品一二区| 久久夜色精品国产噜噜噜亚洲av| 人妻丰满熟妇av一区二区| 国产精品一品二品有码| 日韩高清无码中文字幕综合一二三区| 无码三级国产三级在线电影| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 激情综合欧美一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码剧情| 国产女优一区二区三区| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 大陆精大陆国产国语精品| 国产麻无矿码直接观看| 尼木县| 亚洲av黄片一区二区| 被暴雨淋湿爆乳少妇正在播放| 国产精品无码一区二区三区| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 天天干天天日夜夜操| 在线观看国产三级av| 东宁县| 日韩无码尤物视频| 欧美精品在线观看视频| 久久国产精品一国产精品金尊| 亚洲国产字幕| 国产自产拍精品视频免费看| 亚洲综合色婷婷七月丁香| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区| 久久996re热这里只有精品无码| 诱人的女医生中文字幕| 呼和浩特市| 国产成人AV乱码免费观看| 91久久精品国产免费一区|