"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Qualcomm says Broadcom's new offer inadequate, even worse

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-22 13:13:13

      LOS ANGELES, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. smartphone chip supplier Qualcomm on Wednesday criticized Singapore-based microchip maker Broadcom for lowering its bid to acquire Qualcomm earlier in the day, saying it made an "inadequate offer even worse".

      "Broadcom's reduced proposal has made an inadequate offer even worse despite the clear increase in value to Qualcomm stockholders from providing certainty around the NXP acquisition," the Californian chipmaker said in a statement.

      "Broadcom has refused and continues to refuse to engage with Qualcomm on price," Qualcomm said.

      Qualcomm is currently in a bid to acquire its Dutch rival chipmaker NXP Semiconductors. On Tuesday, Qualcomm increased its offer for NXP to 127.50 U.S. dollars per share to reinforce the bid, and to potentially fend off its own unwanted suitor Broadcom.

      The 44-billion-dollar deal to acquire NXP started one week after Qualcomm leaders met with Broadcom executives to discuss a 146-billion-dollar buyout, according to media reports. The chipmaker has rejected buyout offers from Broadcom twice.

      Early this month, Qualcomm announced that its Board of Directors has unanimously rejected the revised non-binding, unsolicited proposal by Broadcom to acquire all outstanding shares of Qualcomm for 82.00 U.S. dollars per share (60.00 dollars in cash and 22.00 dollars in Broadcom stock), which Broadcom announced on Feb. 5.

      Broadcom announced early Wednesday that it would lower the bid to 79.00 U.S. dollars per share (57.00 dollars in cash and 22.00 dollars in Broadcom stock, following Qualcomm's decision to raise its bid for NXP Semiconductors.

      "Qualcomm's leading SoC (system on a chip) capabilities and technology roadmap, coupled with NXP's differentiated position in Automotive, Security and IoT (Internet of Things), offers a compelling value proposition," Steve Mollenkopf, CEO of Qualcomm Incorporated, was quoted as saying in a statement.

      In the statement, Qualcomm officials said NXP technology would bolster their company's products for the next-generation 5G wireless standard.

      Qualcomm is the world's largest supplier of long-term evolution baseband chip sets, which enable smartphones and tablets to connect to cellular networks and are used both for voice and data transmission.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Qualcomm says Broadcom's new offer inadequate, even worse

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-22 13:13:13

      LOS ANGELES, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. smartphone chip supplier Qualcomm on Wednesday criticized Singapore-based microchip maker Broadcom for lowering its bid to acquire Qualcomm earlier in the day, saying it made an "inadequate offer even worse".

      "Broadcom's reduced proposal has made an inadequate offer even worse despite the clear increase in value to Qualcomm stockholders from providing certainty around the NXP acquisition," the Californian chipmaker said in a statement.

      "Broadcom has refused and continues to refuse to engage with Qualcomm on price," Qualcomm said.

      Qualcomm is currently in a bid to acquire its Dutch rival chipmaker NXP Semiconductors. On Tuesday, Qualcomm increased its offer for NXP to 127.50 U.S. dollars per share to reinforce the bid, and to potentially fend off its own unwanted suitor Broadcom.

      The 44-billion-dollar deal to acquire NXP started one week after Qualcomm leaders met with Broadcom executives to discuss a 146-billion-dollar buyout, according to media reports. The chipmaker has rejected buyout offers from Broadcom twice.

      Early this month, Qualcomm announced that its Board of Directors has unanimously rejected the revised non-binding, unsolicited proposal by Broadcom to acquire all outstanding shares of Qualcomm for 82.00 U.S. dollars per share (60.00 dollars in cash and 22.00 dollars in Broadcom stock), which Broadcom announced on Feb. 5.

      Broadcom announced early Wednesday that it would lower the bid to 79.00 U.S. dollars per share (57.00 dollars in cash and 22.00 dollars in Broadcom stock, following Qualcomm's decision to raise its bid for NXP Semiconductors.

      "Qualcomm's leading SoC (system on a chip) capabilities and technology roadmap, coupled with NXP's differentiated position in Automotive, Security and IoT (Internet of Things), offers a compelling value proposition," Steve Mollenkopf, CEO of Qualcomm Incorporated, was quoted as saying in a statement.

      In the statement, Qualcomm officials said NXP technology would bolster their company's products for the next-generation 5G wireless standard.

      Qualcomm is the world's largest supplier of long-term evolution baseband chip sets, which enable smartphones and tablets to connect to cellular networks and are used both for voice and data transmission.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369909761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人A精品不卡在线 | 欧美在线观看www| 亚洲男人堂色偷偷一区| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 青青草视频在线观看播放| 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 亚洲女同系列高清在线观看| 91久久精品人妻一区二区| 国产精品人成在线观看| 铅山县| 熟女人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 国产美女主播在线一区| 亚洲高清一区二区三区在线观看| 行唐县| 亚洲va精品va国产va| 一区二区三区婷婷中文字幕| 国产成人亚洲综合无码DVD| 国产啪精品视频网站免| 99久久精品免费看国产| 中国国产xxxx免费视频| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影| 九九热在线免费视频播放| 久久久久亚洲AV成人网毛片| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次| 91麻豆精品国产高清在线| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式影视| 色综合av男人的天堂伊人| a毛片在线免费观看| 最新国产精品精品视频| 五月婷婷激情六月开心| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 修水县| 免费一区啪啪视频| 国产成人无码精品久久99| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆 | 无码成人片一区二区三区| 香蕉久久夜色精品国产| 激情人妻中出中文字幕一区| 国产亚洲成av片在线观看| 超薄肉色丝袜一区二区| 久久精品国产99国产精品|