"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Maldives expects to receive 3.4-bln-USD investment over next 5 years: president
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-22 18:40:06

      MALE, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- Maldivian President Abdulla Yameen has said the country will receive 3.4 billion U.S. dollars worth of investment in the next five years, which will lead to a strong economic growth, his office said in a statement on Thursday.

      According to the statement, when addressing the parliament on Wednesday night, Yameen also assured to restore peace and stability and make the Maldives an upper middle income nation.

      "A lot of work has been carried out in the past four years in order to create business opportunities, to bring in investments and to develop small and medium business enterprises," Yameen said.

      Yameen said in the next five years, 1.6 billion U.S. dollars is to be invested through the 40 foreign investments registered last year in the tourism industry, and from industries other than tourism, 50 investments have been registered, representing an investment capital of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars over the next five years.

      Yameen said the Maldives had been able to secure funding for numerous national projects as it had maintained good relations with financial institutions such as the Asia Development Bank (ADB), the World Bank, the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), and the export-import banks of many countries, as well as other investment banks.

      He further said his government had developed several sectors including education, fisheries, health and its "HIYA" (Shelter) project, the biggest housing project launched by the government this year. This project would be completed next year and is expected to provide housing to more than 160,000 people residing in the Maldives.

      The Maldivian parliament on Tuesday approved extending the state of emergency in the island by 30 days following a request by President Abdulla Yameen.

      The President's Office in a statement said the president had requested for an extension as the threat to national security had not diminished following the Supreme Court ruling on Feb. 1 ordering the release of detained opposition leaders, including self-exiled former President Mohamed Nasheed.

      President Yameen declared a 15-day state of emergency on Feb. 5 after the surprising Supreme Court ruling, which was, however, rescinded shortly after the declaration of the state of emergency.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Maldives expects to receive 3.4-bln-USD investment over next 5 years: president

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-22 18:40:06
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MALE, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- Maldivian President Abdulla Yameen has said the country will receive 3.4 billion U.S. dollars worth of investment in the next five years, which will lead to a strong economic growth, his office said in a statement on Thursday.

      According to the statement, when addressing the parliament on Wednesday night, Yameen also assured to restore peace and stability and make the Maldives an upper middle income nation.

      "A lot of work has been carried out in the past four years in order to create business opportunities, to bring in investments and to develop small and medium business enterprises," Yameen said.

      Yameen said in the next five years, 1.6 billion U.S. dollars is to be invested through the 40 foreign investments registered last year in the tourism industry, and from industries other than tourism, 50 investments have been registered, representing an investment capital of 1.8 billion U.S. dollars over the next five years.

      Yameen said the Maldives had been able to secure funding for numerous national projects as it had maintained good relations with financial institutions such as the Asia Development Bank (ADB), the World Bank, the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), and the export-import banks of many countries, as well as other investment banks.

      He further said his government had developed several sectors including education, fisheries, health and its "HIYA" (Shelter) project, the biggest housing project launched by the government this year. This project would be completed next year and is expected to provide housing to more than 160,000 people residing in the Maldives.

      The Maldivian parliament on Tuesday approved extending the state of emergency in the island by 30 days following a request by President Abdulla Yameen.

      The President's Office in a statement said the president had requested for an extension as the threat to national security had not diminished following the Supreme Court ruling on Feb. 1 ordering the release of detained opposition leaders, including self-exiled former President Mohamed Nasheed.

      President Yameen declared a 15-day state of emergency on Feb. 5 after the surprising Supreme Court ruling, which was, however, rescinded shortly after the declaration of the state of emergency.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369917171
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91成人在线免费视频| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 国产福利深夜在线观看 | 曰本女人牲交全视频免费播放| 激情综合五月天开心久久| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 国产精品一区2区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区在线视频观看 | 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 国产精品剧情一区二区三区av| 女同性恋亚洲一区二区| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 精品免费久久久久国产一区| 亚洲色无码专区在线播放| 人妻系列无码专区无码中出| 日韩欧美在线综合网| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| 漂亮人妻沦陷精油按摩| 亚洲国产日韩欧美高清片a| 偷拍女厕女澡堂视频在线观看| 精品国产一区二区三区久久狼| 狠狠干视频网站| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 做爰小视频| 欧美日韩不卡合集视频| 韩国无码精品人妻一区二| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| 精品熟女亚洲av在线观看| 成人无码网www在线观看| 激情动态图亚洲区域激情| 色老头在线一区二区三区| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色 | 亚洲av影片一区二区三区| 日本精品视频一区二区国产| 国产一区亚洲欧美成人| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码av一| 欧美亚洲另类自拍偷在线拍| 精河县| 伊人不卡中文字幕在线一区二区| 亚洲欧美成人中文在线网站|