"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Australia to offer free flu vaccinations to kids following thousands of hospitalisations
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-24 13:59:31

      CANBERRA, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- Toddlers in the Australian state of Victoria will be offered free influenza vaccinations following a severe 2017 flu season.

      Jill Hennessy, Victoria's minister for health, announced that the shots will be available for children aged between six months and five years from May onwards.

      More than 3,941 children younger than five years old were hospitalized in Victoria alone during the 2017 flu season, up from 871 the previous year.

      Eight-year-old Rosie Anderson died from the flu in September just a week after contracting the virus.

      More than 385,000 are expected to receive the free vaccinations, costing the state 2.74 million U.S. dollars.

      While the number of children who caught the flu more than quadrupled, cases in the general population also rose to more than 13,000 compared to around 7,000 the previous year.

      Hennessy on Saturday called on Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to expand the National Immunization Program (NIP) to include children.

      "We're ensuring kids aged under five can access a free flu vaccination before another deadly flu season starts - and we'll keep pressuring Malcolm Turnbull and the Liberals to protect Victorian kids permanently," she said in a media release on Saturday.

      "Victorians were hit hard by last year's flu season, and kids weren't immune. If Malcolm Turnbull and the Liberals won't protect our kids from the threat of the flu, we will."

      Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt returned fire, accusing the state government of "deliberately and irresponsibly politicising the NIP."

      In a statement, Hunt said he "utterly rejected" the accusation that he had refused to expand the program, instead laying blame at the feet of the Victorian government.

      "By law, for a vaccine to be listed on the National Immunization Program, it must be registered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and recommended by an independent panel of medical experts, which make up the PBAC," he said.

      "The Victorian Government has failed to make this application despite being urged to do so for over a year."

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Australia to offer free flu vaccinations to kids following thousands of hospitalisations

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-24 13:59:31
      [Editor: huaxia]

      CANBERRA, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- Toddlers in the Australian state of Victoria will be offered free influenza vaccinations following a severe 2017 flu season.

      Jill Hennessy, Victoria's minister for health, announced that the shots will be available for children aged between six months and five years from May onwards.

      More than 3,941 children younger than five years old were hospitalized in Victoria alone during the 2017 flu season, up from 871 the previous year.

      Eight-year-old Rosie Anderson died from the flu in September just a week after contracting the virus.

      More than 385,000 are expected to receive the free vaccinations, costing the state 2.74 million U.S. dollars.

      While the number of children who caught the flu more than quadrupled, cases in the general population also rose to more than 13,000 compared to around 7,000 the previous year.

      Hennessy on Saturday called on Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to expand the National Immunization Program (NIP) to include children.

      "We're ensuring kids aged under five can access a free flu vaccination before another deadly flu season starts - and we'll keep pressuring Malcolm Turnbull and the Liberals to protect Victorian kids permanently," she said in a media release on Saturday.

      "Victorians were hit hard by last year's flu season, and kids weren't immune. If Malcolm Turnbull and the Liberals won't protect our kids from the threat of the flu, we will."

      Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt returned fire, accusing the state government of "deliberately and irresponsibly politicising the NIP."

      In a statement, Hunt said he "utterly rejected" the accusation that he had refused to expand the program, instead laying blame at the feet of the Victorian government.

      "By law, for a vaccine to be listed on the National Immunization Program, it must be registered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and recommended by an independent panel of medical experts, which make up the PBAC," he said.

      "The Victorian Government has failed to make this application despite being urged to do so for over a year."

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369965561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人美女AV| 亚洲色AV天天天天天天| 久久天堂av综合色无码专区| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 日韩av日韩av在线| 亚洲日日噜噜噜夜夜爽爽| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 永久免费的拍拍拍网站| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 成人国产三级在线播放| 日本熟妇精品一区二区三区| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 亚洲国产一区二区视频| 亚洲第一国产综合| 99久久久国产精品无码免费| 阿合奇县| 久久国产精品99精品国产987| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 18禁成人黄网站免费观看久久| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片| 亚洲AV无码专区在线电影天堂| 久久精品无码一区二区APP| 久久 午夜福利 张柏芝| 常熟市| 日韩人妻无码精品久久伊人| 国产高端极品尤物av| 久久久国产精品午夜一区| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码精品一区二区三区l| 国产特级毛片aaaaaaa高清| 日韩亚洲中字无码一区二区三区 | 99福利影院| 黑人一区二区三区在线| 色偷偷av一区二区三区| 国产网友精品自拍视频| 国产午夜人成视频在线观看| 日日骚一区二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲综合另类小说专区| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区 | 男女啪啪免费体验区|