亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Palestinians blast U.S. announcement to move embassy to Jerusalem on eve of Nakba Day
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-24 19:15:36 | Editor: huaxia

      Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas speaks at the United Nations Security Council on February 20, 2018 in New York. Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas called for the convening of an international conference by mid-2018 to pave the way for recognition of Palestinian statehood as part of a wider Middle East peace process. (AFP Photo)

      RAMALLAH, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- A senior official of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) said Saturday that the U.S. decision to move embassy to Jerusalem on eve of Nakba Day has end Palestinians' trust in the United States in sponsoring the peace deal.

      "If there is any illusion by Palestinians that the United States would play any practical role in the peace process, then the U.S. declaration has ended this illusion," said Elias Zananiri, vice chairperson of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) committee for interaction with the Israeli society.

      On Friday, two U.S. state departments said that its embassy will move to Jerusalem in mid May to coincide with the 70th anniversary of Israel's Independence Day.

      Zananiri said the choice of date of relocation coincides with the eve of Palestinian Nakba day and the 70th anniversary for the establishment of state of Israel, which is clearly a defiance to Palestinians both politically and emotionally.

      Saeb Erekat, secretary general of the PLO, said Friday night that this decision "disqualified the United States from being part of the peace process between the Israelis and the Palestinians."

      Nabil Abu Rudeineh, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' spokesperson, stressed Friday that any unilateral steps do not contribute to peace and does not give legitimacy to anyone.

      Reiterating the Palestinian commitment to the two-state solution, Rudeinah warned that "any steps inconsistent with international legality would impede the efforts to achieve settlement in the region and would create negative and harmful climates."

      Palestinian People's Party (PPP) condemned earlier in an emailed statement the U.S. declaration on Friday and described it as a "flagrant provocation to the sentiments of the Palestinian people, the Arab and Islamic worlds as well as all free men in the world."

      The PPP also affirmed its rejection to U.S. sponsorship of the peace deal.

      Secretary General of the Palestinian Initiative Party Mustafa Barghouti denounced the announcement and urged the "PLO and Palestinian Authority (PA) to respond to this decision immediately by implementing the Palestinian Central Council decision."

      Islamic Hamas movement spokesperson Abdellatif Al-Qanou's said that "the U.S. step would blast the region in Israel's face and will not give it any legitimacy."

      Al-Qanou's considered the U.S. decision a breach of international law and said that it defies all international resolutions concerning Jerusalem."

      The latest round of U.S.-sponsored negotiations between the Palestinians and Israel was after nine months of talks without achieving any breakthrough.

      On Dec. 6, 2017, almost one year after Trump took office, he recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and ordered the U.S. state department to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to the city.

      As a result, Palestinians disqualified the United States from being the sole sponsor of the peace negotiations with Israel and called for a multilateral peace mechanism.

      On Feb. 20, Abbas presented a peace initiative in a speech before the UN Security Council, proposing to hold an International peace conference in mid-2018 to jumpstart final status negotiation based on two-state solution and international legitimacy resolutions.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Palestinians blast U.S. announcement to move embassy to Jerusalem on eve of Nakba Day

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-24 19:15:36

      Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas speaks at the United Nations Security Council on February 20, 2018 in New York. Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas called for the convening of an international conference by mid-2018 to pave the way for recognition of Palestinian statehood as part of a wider Middle East peace process. (AFP Photo)

      RAMALLAH, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- A senior official of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) said Saturday that the U.S. decision to move embassy to Jerusalem on eve of Nakba Day has end Palestinians' trust in the United States in sponsoring the peace deal.

      "If there is any illusion by Palestinians that the United States would play any practical role in the peace process, then the U.S. declaration has ended this illusion," said Elias Zananiri, vice chairperson of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) committee for interaction with the Israeli society.

      On Friday, two U.S. state departments said that its embassy will move to Jerusalem in mid May to coincide with the 70th anniversary of Israel's Independence Day.

      Zananiri said the choice of date of relocation coincides with the eve of Palestinian Nakba day and the 70th anniversary for the establishment of state of Israel, which is clearly a defiance to Palestinians both politically and emotionally.

      Saeb Erekat, secretary general of the PLO, said Friday night that this decision "disqualified the United States from being part of the peace process between the Israelis and the Palestinians."

      Nabil Abu Rudeineh, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' spokesperson, stressed Friday that any unilateral steps do not contribute to peace and does not give legitimacy to anyone.

      Reiterating the Palestinian commitment to the two-state solution, Rudeinah warned that "any steps inconsistent with international legality would impede the efforts to achieve settlement in the region and would create negative and harmful climates."

      Palestinian People's Party (PPP) condemned earlier in an emailed statement the U.S. declaration on Friday and described it as a "flagrant provocation to the sentiments of the Palestinian people, the Arab and Islamic worlds as well as all free men in the world."

      The PPP also affirmed its rejection to U.S. sponsorship of the peace deal.

      Secretary General of the Palestinian Initiative Party Mustafa Barghouti denounced the announcement and urged the "PLO and Palestinian Authority (PA) to respond to this decision immediately by implementing the Palestinian Central Council decision."

      Islamic Hamas movement spokesperson Abdellatif Al-Qanou's said that "the U.S. step would blast the region in Israel's face and will not give it any legitimacy."

      Al-Qanou's considered the U.S. decision a breach of international law and said that it defies all international resolutions concerning Jerusalem."

      The latest round of U.S.-sponsored negotiations between the Palestinians and Israel was after nine months of talks without achieving any breakthrough.

      On Dec. 6, 2017, almost one year after Trump took office, he recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and ordered the U.S. state department to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to the city.

      As a result, Palestinians disqualified the United States from being the sole sponsor of the peace negotiations with Israel and called for a multilateral peace mechanism.

      On Feb. 20, Abbas presented a peace initiative in a speech before the UN Security Council, proposing to hold an International peace conference in mid-2018 to jumpstart final status negotiation based on two-state solution and international legitimacy resolutions.

      010020070750000000000000011100001369971051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 蓬莱市| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 久久精品国产亚洲黑森林| 日韩国产精品一本一区馆/在线| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区精神| 亚洲男人的天堂一区二区| 亚洲欧美国产视频| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 狠狠丁香激情久久综合| 亚洲一区二区三区96| 麻豆精品国产精华精华液| 亚洲精品中文字幕无码AV| 久久精品中文字幕久久| 亚洲无线码一区在线观看| av资源在线看免费观看| 久久婷婷色综合五月天| 蜜桃视频免费版在线观看| 日本福利视频免费久久久 | 久久久久久免费毛片精品| 日本午夜一区二区视频| 亚洲一区精品中文字幕| 亚洲国产精彩在线视频| 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 国产亚洲精品日韩香蕉网| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 精品一区二区国产主播| 国产女主播福利一二区| 精品18在线观看免费视频| 三上悠亚精品一区二区久久| 九九在线精品国产| 国产一区二区三精品久久久无广告 | 欧美成人网视频| 欧美成 人 在线播放视频| 偷亚洲偷国产欧美高清| 白白色发布在线播放国产| 亚洲AV无码专区国产H小说| 国产色婷婷五月精品综合在线| 波多野结衣在线播放一区| 亚洲五月综合自拍区|