"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      4 dead in Leicester explosion -- British police

      Source: Xinhua    2018-02-26 18:12:49

      LONDON, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- At least four people were killed and four others injured in an explosion at a store in the central British city of Leicester on Sunday evening, police said Monday.

      "There are four confirmed fatalities at this stage and four people remain in hospital, one with serious injuries," Leicestershire police said in a statement.

      Police said the toll may rise further as a number of people were still unaccounted for.

      The blast took place around 1900 GMT in a residential street near the city center, destroying a convenience store, which, according to witnesses, was a Polish supermarket, and a two-storey apartment above it.

      Residents living nearby reported their houses shaking with force from the blast.

      Firefighters worked around the clock to put out the blaze ignited by the powerful blast.

      Leicestershire police said Sunday night that there are currently no indications of terrorist activity linked to the explosion.

      "The incident will be the subject of a joint investigation with the fire service," local police said on Twitter, "At this stage there is no indication this is terrorist related."

      Leicester City is located in England's East Midlands region and about 140 km from London.

      Britain was hit by a series of major terrorist attacks last year, among which a suicide bombing at a pop concert at the Manchester Arena last May killed 22 people.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      4 dead in Leicester explosion -- British police

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-26 18:12:49

      LONDON, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- At least four people were killed and four others injured in an explosion at a store in the central British city of Leicester on Sunday evening, police said Monday.

      "There are four confirmed fatalities at this stage and four people remain in hospital, one with serious injuries," Leicestershire police said in a statement.

      Police said the toll may rise further as a number of people were still unaccounted for.

      The blast took place around 1900 GMT in a residential street near the city center, destroying a convenience store, which, according to witnesses, was a Polish supermarket, and a two-storey apartment above it.

      Residents living nearby reported their houses shaking with force from the blast.

      Firefighters worked around the clock to put out the blaze ignited by the powerful blast.

      Leicestershire police said Sunday night that there are currently no indications of terrorist activity linked to the explosion.

      "The incident will be the subject of a joint investigation with the fire service," local police said on Twitter, "At this stage there is no indication this is terrorist related."

      Leicester City is located in England's East Midlands region and about 140 km from London.

      Britain was hit by a series of major terrorist attacks last year, among which a suicide bombing at a pop concert at the Manchester Arena last May killed 22 people.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370012291
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷99视频精品全部在线观看| 久草久热这里只有精品| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 日韩一区在线中文字幕| 一区二区特别黄色大片| 修文县| 中文字幕Aⅴ人妻一区二区苍井空| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区| 国产精品美女久久久久浪潮AVⅤ | 初尝人妻少妇中文字幕在线| av资源在线看免费观看| 亚洲熟妇一区无码| jlzzjlzz全部女高潮| 久久久亚洲AV成人网站| 中文人妻av大区中文不卡| 国产剧情女孩操大逼视频| 综合久久久久6亚洲综合| 丝袜人妻无码专区视频| 干老熟女干老穴干老女人| 日本新japanese乱熟| 安化县| 国产精品久久久久久久y| 人成午夜免费大片| 国产精品午夜福利视频 | 国产92成人精品视频免费| 博兴县| 官网A级毛片| 国产精品系列在线一区二区三区| 久久久www免费人成精品| 手游| 妺妺窝人体色www聚色窝| 欧美日韩理论| 最新手机国产在线小视频| 天堂av一区二区在线观看| 亚洲a∨精品永久无码| 久久精品人妻无码专区| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 久久精品国产亚洲AV香蕉吃奶| 日本在线观看视频一区二区三区 | 黄色三级视频中文字幕| 国产免费的视频一区二区|